NASCAR Daytona testing: Adapting to 2013 car, new rules critical during three-day session

Jan 9, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Sporting News

Sprint Cup drivers and teams typically use preseason testing at Daytona to prepare for the Daytona 500 - NASCAR's biggest race.

Comments
1 - 4 of 4 Comments Last updated Jan 10, 2013
rattlemoccassain

Oviedo, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

let the drivers decide whats to fast dam quit making it all about the sponsars gezzzzz we watch raceing to see raceing not logos of mutimillion dollars companies th younger france has sold out to corp greed
rattlemoccassain

Oviedo, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Judged:

an please get rid of darrel waltrip an larry macreynold 2 washed up wine bags that should not be allowed to spew there nascar suck up attuides to the public they are so far up speed an nascars ass they hve brown rings around there necks
WWE CRASHCAR 2013

Newtown, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Judged:

Was the 2013 nascarshitmobile designed to Dale Jr's specifications?
Hilton Head

Orange City, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

rattlemoccassain wrote:
an please get rid of darrel waltrip an larry macreynold 2 washed up wine bags that should not be allowed to spew there nascar suck up attuides to the public they are so far up speed an nascars ass they hve brown rings around there necks
I long for that day to come.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••