NASCAR light will shine on Denny Hamlin this season

Mar 4, 2012 Read more: PennLive.com 7

Now, Edwards is the top choice to win the NASCAR Sprint Cup title. But that is no surprise considering he tied Tony Stewart for the top spot after 36 races last season but lost on the tiebreaker, most races won.

Read more
hainuspilot

Lumberton, TX

#1 Mar 4, 2012
racing the way it ought to be! without daytona and danica all up in our faces, we ready ourselves for the true nascar season. a toast if i will: heres to season as exciting, and as competitive as the last. 2011 was remarkable, and kept this fan on the edge of the seat if i wasnt already standing. with few car changes, and the parity of so many teams, 2012 should be just as intense and exciting.
Hilton Head

Orlando, FL

#2 Mar 4, 2012
I get a kick out of these people and their predictions. Why didn't we see a prediction at the beginning of the 2011 season that Tony would be wearing the crown.
duh

Columbus, OH

#3 Mar 4, 2012
I certainly hope he does not win the championship. he is soooooooooo two faced. a smiley for the camera but all dislike him in the garage area. he is arrogant and bitches all the time. nothing is ever his fault. and yes I do know by experience not just guessing!!!!!!
duh

Columbus, OH

#4 Mar 4, 2012
excuse me , I was referring to horse teeth Edwards not Hamlin. I would love to see Hamlin win.
08malibu

Olive Branch, MS

#5 Mar 5, 2012
Congrats Denny, well done.
Nascarfan

Columbus, OH

#6 Mar 5, 2012
yes, Denny Hamlin, well done. my family cheering for you this season.
Jeremy Hoptowit

Folsom, CA

#7 Mar 6, 2012
Way to go Denny! Woo hoo.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bryan Clauson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Dale Earnhardt Jr. is building a treehouse on h... Apr 11 tom wingo 11
News Could NASCAR boycott upcoming race in Indiana d... Apr 2 mike tirico 8
News Gordon eases up on NASCAR after meeting over sa... Mar '15 Hilton Head 3
News Tom Logano apologizes for run-in with Biffle (Oct '09) Feb '15 dicswg22 10
News 5 NASCAR Sprint Cup Series Records That Could B... Feb '15 Cale 2
News NASCAR Still Won't Listen To Any Criticism From... Jan '15 Hilton Head 1
News NASCAR Sprint Cup's Ricky Stenhouse Enters Batt... Dec '14 nelson 1
More from around the web