COLUMN: Mayfield in trouble

COLUMN: Mayfield in trouble

There are 3 comments on the The Morganton News Herald story from Nov 4, 2011, titled COLUMN: Mayfield in trouble. In it, The Morganton News Herald reports that:

Jeremy Mayfield has found trouble again, but it looks deeper than the hole he dug himself into a couple of years ago.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Morganton News Herald.

Denver Dan Mayfield

Atlanta, GA

#1 Nov 7, 2011
It doesn't look good for my "Boy" Jeremy. I always held out hope that his side of the story was true, and all I want is the truth! I do think it is funny, though, that the "informant" that turned him in was supposed to be from "Red Bull" racing. I guess the courts will decide, now. Good luck, Jeremy...if it is true, get the help you need...no one (except The Good Lord Jesus Christ) was perfect! L8R. DD.

“IN GOD WE TRUST”

Since: Jun 07

Raleigh

#2 Nov 8, 2011
Denver Dan Mayfield wrote:
It doesn't look good for my "Boy" Jeremy. I always held out hope that his side of the story was true, and all I want is the truth! I do think it is funny, though, that the "informant" that turned him in was supposed to be from "Red Bull" racing. I guess the courts will decide, now. Good luck, Jeremy...if it is true, get the help you need...no one (except The Good Lord Jesus Christ) was perfect! L8R. DD.
Dan Dan Dan, still in denial I see. "if it is true, get the help you need.." Really Dan, wouldn't that have been the thing he should have done right after getting caught the first time? Truthfully Dan, it is a shame that anyone allows himself to fall into the clutches of drug use but for someone who has had it all and everything to lose to risk if all and then be too stupid to cut his loses and cooperate and straighten up his life when given the chance. NASCAR had nothing positive to gain by suspending Jeremy. I could really feel sympathy for Jeremy if I didn't under that his actions cast shame on everyone in NASCAR. No, Jeremy's arrogance and low moral character cost him some good rides on great teams but stupidity and denial cost him whatever of his career he had left.
Brenda

Tampa, FL

#3 Dec 5, 2011
Jeremy's been set up - ever since that day the DRUNK CEO BRIAN FRANCE called from CA, and had him black flagged in the Indy race years ago. Setup has been going on since then. Jeremy is the only one in the sport MAN ENOUGH to stand up to NA$CAR - but NA$CAR has the 28 or 29 lawyers to curb his appeal at every turn. Jeremy has EVIDENCE THAT THEY ARE LYING ON THE DRUG TESTS!!! HOPEFULLY the court will listen to his appeal this time - and hear the evidence!!!!!!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bryan Clauson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Fantasy NASCAR Picks for Coca-Cola 600 at Charl... May 26 tom wing0 5
News NASCAR 2015: Who to watch during Sprint All-Sta... May 15 tom wingo 3
News Kyle Busch to Return to Car This Weekend in All... May 13 stewart scott 2
News Dale Earnhardt Jr. is building a treehouse on h... Apr '15 tom wingo 11
News Could NASCAR boycott upcoming race in Indiana d... Apr '15 mike tirico 8
News Gordon eases up on NASCAR after meeting over sa... Mar '15 Hilton Head 3
News Tom Logano apologizes for run-in with Biffle (Oct '09) Feb '15 dicswg22 10
More from around the web