Say goodnight to bad guy Jacques Villeneuve

Aug 19, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: As the World Turns (Left)

As Justin Allgaier jumped out of the car in Victory Lane Saturday, a member of his crew dumped him with cold water.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 4 of4
ruben

Skive, Denmark

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 24, 2012

Judged:

The Nascar world need to stop complain about other drivers that are not americans,they are spoil whit reporters only saying good thing about americans ,because they are soooo good.....pleas come on...villeneuve only drives 2 times a year and totaly out race them...villeneuve will be back...no mather what this reporter say....and the danica episode,was not villeneuves falt he was put out of the track and had dirt on his tires and could not brake ..end of story....but because its theire precuis danica it was so sad for here...give me a break
Attrition

Whittier, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 27, 2012

Josh Stewart writes subjectively not objectively. This leaves Josh Stewart unreliable as a news or sport source.
hatchet

Monroe, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 28, 2012

Judged:

ruben wrote:
The Nascar world need to stop complain about other drivers that are not americans,they are spoil whit reporters only saying good thing about americans ,because they are soooo good.....pleas come on...villeneuve only drives 2 times a year and totaly out race them...villeneuve will be back...no mather what this reporter say....and the danica episode,was not villeneuves falt he was put out of the track and had dirt on his tires and could not brake ..end of story....but because its theire precuis danica it was so sad for here...give me a break
Hey ruben don't worry about our Nascar, just take care of your little European race cars on your old tired road tracks. Villeneuve should know his place when he gets in a stock car race, at the rear of the field.
Sean Hannity

Florham Park, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 28, 2012

Judged:

Jacques Villeneuve is a great American!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 4 of4
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••