Rain, wrecks and big ole tears

Full story: Farmington Daily Times

Last Sunday, surrounded by about 100 of my closest NASCAR friends, I watched the Daytona 500.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of24
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
hootnowl

Albuquerque, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2009

Holy Smokes! Get a life, will ya'?

We all have our favorites in sports, and sometimes
they win and sometimes not. I'm sorry to have to
tell you this, but that's just the way it is is sports.

Who are you to Elliott Sadler anyway and I'd say he'd
be well advised to get a restraining order on you?

Hope we're not in the same place as you next time.
Sounds like you spoiled it for everyone there.
treadmill

Albuquerque, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2009

Trust me, it DOES rain in Daytona Beach, FL. I was there for 6 weeks during the Spring of 1999 (we could hear cars at the Daytona 500 track from my hotel room), and that's mostly what it did there was rain.

Dorothy Nobis, I don't know who to blame more for this silly, cutesy, rambling, overly emotional letter - you for writing it or the Daily Times for publishing it. Come on, get a life already.

“Life is EXACTLY what u make it”

Since: Aug 08

Hershey, PA...chillin' in SC!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2009

Judged:

THAT woman is a certifiable NUTJOB! I have read several of her posts. She is funny at times, but seriously certifiable!
cak

Minneapolis, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2009

Judged:

I couldn't get through the whole thing...its creepy. Whats with the Baboo thing? Sounds too close to baboon for me!!
Lisa in MN

Cottage Grove, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2009

Judged:

As a devoted Elliott Sadler fan, even I don't go that far. She's crazy. If the race wouldn't have been called for rain, I don't think Elliott would have won or even gotten a top 5. I would have hoped that he would, but I doubt it.
Mikey fan

Toledo, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2009

Judged:

..someone pass NASBORE a joint, I think they're starting to come to life again.
ShrubFan18

Albuquerque, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2009

Holy cow someone finally said it!!!! this woman is CRAZY. I am an avid NASCAR fan and not a lazy arse mr. NASBORE I have a full time job raising 4 daughters on my own. Your are one of those people who think all they do is ride around in circles all day, just one question for ya..... Ever heard of Victory Junction Gang Camp? Yeah didn't think so!!
cjjeepercreeper

Santa Fe, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2009

I'll second the nutjob thing. She is a miserable joke on the radio, painful to listen to, and also writes pure drivel and manages to get it published. Face it Dorothy, you are ANNOYING.
Lisa in MN

Cottage Grove, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2009

Judged:

NASBORESucks wrote:
Not big deal, NASBORE is only for walleyed- overfed-inbred rednecks full of beer and cigs. They have no life, and would rather sit on their asssses all day, eating junk food and creating asthma to their children who breathe in their 2nd hand smoke. Don't forget that many women in San Juan County were beat up by their drunken old men today, as a result of NASBORE being cancelled.
Excuse Me? But I don't like walleye, am not fat or inbred and definately don't sit on my ass all day raising a special needs child. I don't drink or smoke and love NASCAR. Why in the hell would you be reading Nascar forums if you hate it all so much? What kind of life do you come from where you can be so bigoted and opinionated? You can have an opinion without putting labels on people. You sound so ignorant talking like that. You don't know what you're talking about and won't keep many friends with that kind of opinion.
SW is Farmington

Albuquerque, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2009

Sounda lika kida wrota thisa commenta. Ugh, I can not believe the daily times prints crap like this. On "accounta", nope...this by far is one of the worse articles ever. When writing for a paper, one should never write how they talk. I can only imagine how annoying it would be to have to actually listen to this woman talk. Do they not require education to be a publisher for the paper anymore??
NASBOREsucks

Albuquerque, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2009

Lisa in MN wrote:
<quoted text>
Excuse Me? But I don't like walleye, am not fat or inbred and definately don't sit on my **** all day raising a special needs child. I don't drink or smoke and love NASCAR. Why in the hell would you be reading Nascar forums if you hate it all so much? What kind of life do you come from where you can be so bigoted and opinionated? You can have an opinion without putting labels on people. You sound so ignorant talking like that. You don't know what you're talking about and won't keep many friends with that kind of opinion.
Lisa, i'm abolutely aghast that you're able to even type a few words from your computer right now. The inebriated old man must've beat the total crap out of you for the race to not commence, and the blood gushing out of the forehead laceration should be limiting your view, and pooling all over the keyboard. I'm in best hopes that you were able to cater to his demands of sandwiches, beer and sex, without slipping on your own blood lathering the kitchen floor.
NASBOREsucks

Albuquerque, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2009

ShrubFan18 wrote:
Holy cow someone finally said it!!!! this woman is CRAZY. I am an avid NASCAR fan and not a lazy arse mr. NASBORE I have a full time job raising 4 daughters on my own. Your are one of those people who think all they do is ride around in circles all day, just one question for ya..... Ever heard of Victory Junction Gang Camp? Yeah didn't think so!!
What part of a human body do you favor, by calling it a shrub? At least you're not gay.
NASBOREsucks

Albuquerque, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2009

Fire wrote:
<quoted text>your funny got a life you tell them.
No, I'm funny and no need to remind me and a few million Americans, that NASCAR sucks big bones.

“Let's go racing boys!!”

Since: Feb 09

Farmington

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2009

NASBOREsucks wrote:
<quoted text>
What part of a human body do you favor, by calling it a shrub? At least you're not gay.
Just as I thought you are a totally idiot. the "Shrub" part refers to the fact he is the younger of the Busch brothers. Get of your inbred bigoting arse of your own and get a life.
WWE Nascar

Aptos, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2009

This Cat is talking to himself.
Matisse

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2009

I have seen NASBORE before and they take great pleasure in getting people stirred up. The best thing to do is just ignore their baiting and eventually they will get bored and go away.
Lisa in MN

Cottage Grove, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2009

Matisse wrote:
I have seen NASBORE before and they take great pleasure in getting people stirred up. The best thing to do is just ignore their baiting and eventually they will get bored and go away.
What I find funny about this "character" is that he says we don't have a life if we watch Nascar, but here they are commenting on Nascar forums as if not to have a life of their own. Who reads about stuff that doesn't interest them? Who seeks out Nascar stuff, if they don't like Nascar? Sounds to me like someone might be a tad delirious and confused. I would be willing to place bets that if were to meet this person off of the forum, we would all get a big laugh at their expense.

“I got the power!!!!! ”

Since: Feb 09

Topix Livingroom

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2009

Lisa in MN wrote:
<quoted text>
What I find funny about this "character" is that he says we don't have a life if we watch Nascar, but here they are commenting on Nascar forums as if not to have a life of their own. Who reads about stuff that doesn't interest them? Who seeks out Nascar stuff, if they don't like Nascar? Sounds to me like someone might be a tad delirious and confused. I would be willing to place bets that if were to meet this person off of the forum, we would all get a big laugh at their expense.
If you only knew what was going on in my life, you would truly burn with envy!!!
BITE ME

Aptos, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2009

Matisse wrote:
BITE ME
Matisse

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2009

I will pray for you instead.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of24
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Brian Vickers Discussions

Search the Brian Vickers Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
NASCAR's Kasey Kahne says he wasn't hurt during... (Sep '13) Sep '13 Jusy_Sayn 2
Bowyer denies intentional spinout at Richmond race (Sep '13) Sep '13 Kelly 2
Kenseth wins duel with Kahne at Bristol (Aug '13) Aug '13 flatt 2
Michael Waltrip, sponsors considering whether M... (Aug '13) Aug '13 wallbanger 11
Vickers notches win as Stewart runs out of gas (Jul '13) Jul '13 Ogre 6
Elliott Sadler not happy after Regan Smith spin... (Jul '13) Jul '13 RaceAmerica 1
Brian Vickers a surprise winner at New Hampshire (Jul '13) Jul '13 The Truth 7
•••
•••
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••