Darrell Waltrip blames crash on Dale ...

Darrell Waltrip blames crash on Dale Earnhardt Jr.

There are 109 comments on the www.tennessean.com story from Feb 17, 2009, titled Darrell Waltrip blames crash on Dale Earnhardt Jr.. In it, www.tennessean.com reports that:

Matt Kenseth might have won the Daytona 500 on Sunday, but Dale Earnhardt Jr. was the hot topic of conversation Monday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.tennessean.com.

Voice of Reality

Colonial Heights, VA

#21 Feb 17, 2009
ILOVEJUNIOR wrote:
Darrell Waltrip is a washed up idiot!! GO JUNIOR
Joonyer only wishes that he could be half of the washed up idiot that Waltrip is. How many wins for Waltrip to how many for Joonyer? How many championships for Waltrip to how many for Joonyer?

Joonyer Nation, as the old saying goes, "You are not ready for the truth", Waltrip came out of the short track racing of Tenn as a champion and risk everything that both he and his father in law had to prove he was championship material and a winner. I did not like Waltrip and still am not a great fan, however, facts are facts. Waltrip is a proven winner, a champion and a self made champion. Joonyer, on the other hand is a second tier driver, only in racing because of a family connection and never having to work hard for anything and now it is showing up with his lack of results in both wins and championship runs.

Be honest, look at Joonyer's first 11 years as a Cup driver and then look at Waltrip's first 11 years no comparison, it is Waltrip winning, check and checkmate.

Waltrip might be a washed up has been, however, Joonyer, despite the advantages he has been given, up to this point as a driver, is a never was.
cindy

Shallotte, NC

#23 Feb 18, 2009
Thanks D.W. For telling us nascar fans what we already knew. Jr. caused the wreck. Plain and simple.
Jim

Berlin, NH

#24 Feb 18, 2009
Don't you just love Jr. and his fans?

Everything that happens is someone else’s fault.(see Teresa, Eury Jr., etc.)

Every mistake has an excuse attached to it.
(see pink signs, pit road boxes, etc.)

Everyone who speaks out against him is an idiot.
(see RW, DW, JS, etc.)

The truth is everything I've been saying was on display last Sunday and you people still hide behind pointing fingers and excuses.

Christy88

San Antonio, TX

#25 Feb 18, 2009
Jim wrote:
(see RW, DW, JS, etc.)
The truth is everything I've been saying was on display last Sunday and you people still hide behind pointing fingers and excuses.
See Jim I thought we were doing so good the other day but it never fails you have to lump all of the Jr fans together.

Show me where I blammed someone else? If you read back I said it was his fault but not on purpose.

Again show me where I made an excuse about his mistakes.

(see RW, DW, JS, etc.) Hmmm again did I call anyone an idiot? NOPE.

If you look back DW was the Kyle Bush of his time wrecking other driver and fighting with them. Take some time and watch a few old race's and look at good O'L DW. Did Jr make mistakes this past weekend HELL yes but I challange you to find one driver that has never accidentaly caused an accident or taken another driver out because of a mistake. You see every driver out there on the track has done it or will do it before there career is over.
Jr is over-rated

Katy, TX

#26 Feb 18, 2009
ILOVEJUNIOR wrote:
Darrell Waltrip is a washed up idiot!! GO JUNIOR
Jr is also a washed up idiot.
question authority

Carthage, IL

#27 Feb 19, 2009
Christy88 wrote:
<quoted text>
See Jim I thought we were doing so good the other day but it never fails you have to lump all of the Jr fans together.
Show me where I blammed someone else? If you read back I said it was his fault but not on purpose.
Again show me where I made an excuse about his mistakes.
(see RW, DW, JS, etc.) Hmmm again did I call anyone an idiot? NOPE.
If you look back DW was the Kyle Bush of his time wrecking other driver and fighting with them. Take some time and watch a few old race's and look at good O'L DW. Did Jr make mistakes this past weekend HELL yes but I challange you to find one driver that has never accidentaly caused an accident or taken another driver out because of a mistake. You see every driver out there on the track has done it or will do it before there career is over.
except it wasnt a mistake he did it on purpose,he realy wanted that lucky dog
Christy88

San Antonio, TX

#28 Feb 19, 2009
question authority wrote:
<quoted text>except it wasnt a mistake he did it on purpose,he realy wanted that lucky dog
You think he bumped him on purpose to spin him out? I know he wanted the lucky dog but to risk wrecking himself if he did do it on purpose then he was stupid to risk that
Jim

Berlin, NH

#29 Feb 19, 2009
Problem with your theory is that if someone is involved with bringing out the caution, they can not get the lucky dog.
Christy88

San Antonio, TX

#30 Feb 19, 2009
Jim wrote:
Problem with your theory is that if someone is involved with bringing out the caution, they can not get the lucky dog.
They don't get the lucky dog,and Jr didn't get the lucky dog so what you posted made no sense
Jim

Berlin, NH

#31 Feb 19, 2009
Post # 27 "he did it on purpose,he realy wanted that lucky dog"

Post #28 "I know he wanted the lucky dog but to risk wrecking himself if he did do it"

Post #29 "if someone is involved with bringing out the caution, they can not get the lucky dog"

What part doesn't make sense?
Christy88

San Antonio, TX

#32 Feb 19, 2009
Jim wrote:
Post #28 "I know he wanted the lucky dog but to risk wrecking himself if he did do it"
Post #29 "if someone is involved with bringing out the caution, they can not get the lucky dog"
The part about doing it on purpose but I guess you know 100% forsure he did or the other poster knows for a fact. I forgot Jim knows everything and knows for a fact what Jr did on purpose. Again another laugh..
Jim

Berlin, NH

#33 Feb 19, 2009
Christy88 wrote:
<quoted text>
The part about doing it on purpose but I guess you know 100% forsure he did or the other poster knows for a fact. I forgot Jim knows everything and knows for a fact what Jr did on purpose. Again another laugh..
Wow someone's confused and it's not me.

When did I ever say it was on purpose?

It amazes me how you come up with this stuff.
Christy88

San Antonio, TX

#34 Feb 19, 2009
Jim wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow someone's confused and it's not me.
When did I ever say it was on purpose?
It amazes me how you come up with this stuff.
Jim
Gorham, NH
Reply »
|Report Abuse |Judge it!|#31 1 hr ago
That was your post you posted was it not??
3TOES

Pittsburgh, PA

#35 Feb 19, 2009
Nice to see everyone agrees...
Jim

Berlin, NH

#36 Feb 19, 2009
Christy88 wrote:
<quoted text>
Jim
Gorham, NH
Reply »
Still confused I see.

Did I write post #27?

Why don't you take a deep breath and reread these post starting with #27 and what you said in #28 and what my reply to both of you in #29.

The two of you spoke about getting the lucky dog, wether it's on purose or by accident.

My reply was the problem with either theroy is, it wouldn't matter. If you're involved with creating caution you can not recieve the lucky dog.
Christy88

San Antonio, TX

#37 Feb 19, 2009
3TOES wrote:
Nice to see everyone agrees...
Glad to see your back!! I posted to you on the other thread I was waiting for you answer LOL

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

#38 Feb 19, 2009
JGR18 wrote:
Who cares?
He took him out.
He could of backed off like Rusty Wallace said but he didnt.
Rusty needs to take care of telling his crashing son when to back off.
Jim

Berlin, NH

#39 Feb 19, 2009
Christy88 wrote:
<quoted text>
Glad to see your back!! I posted to you on the other thread I was waiting for you answer LOL
I'll take you not repling as an apology.
WWE NASCAR

Florham Park, NJ

#42 Feb 19, 2009
Christy88 wrote:
<quoted text>
Jim
Gorham, NH
Reply »
The Lucky Dog Rule puts the WWE in NASCAR; how stupid!
Christy88

San Antonio, TX

#43 Feb 19, 2009
Jim wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll take you not repling as an apology.
No Im going to be like you and say "Because I don't have to" LOL LOL Nice chatting with you today Jim im glad I made your mind work alittle today.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brian Vickers Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News NASCAR's Kasey Kahne says he wasn't hurt during... (Sep '13) Sep '13 Jusy_Sayn 2
News Bowyer denies intentional spinout at Richmond race (Sep '13) Sep '13 Kelly 2
News Kenseth wins duel with Kahne at Bristol (Aug '13) Aug '13 flatt 2
News Michael Waltrip, sponsors considering whether M... (Aug '13) Aug '13 wallbanger 11
News Vickers notches win as Stewart runs out of gas (Jul '13) Jul '13 Ogre 6
News Elliott Sadler not happy after Regan Smith spin... (Jul '13) Jul '13 RaceAmerica 1
News Brian Vickers a surprise winner at New Hampshire (Jul '13) Jul '13 The Truth 7
More from around the web