Drivers complain about how Earnhardt won

Drivers complain about how Earnhardt won

There are 547 comments on the blog.al.com story from Jun 16, 2008, titled Drivers complain about how Earnhardt won. In it, blog.al.com reports that:

Two drivers -- Matt Kenseth and Brian Vickers -- said NASCAR let Dale Earnhardt Jr.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at blog.al.com.

First Prev
of 28
Next Last

“SEMPER FIDELIS”

Since: Jun 08

Sallisaw OK

#648 Jul 22, 2008
Eddie wrote:
<quoted text>
No, but i am sure your hero Dale did when he hit the wall!!
You are a disgusting person to even say something like that. Even if you didn't like em. Thats just wrong.

Since: Jul 08

Huntersville, NC

#649 Jul 22, 2008
Eddie wrote:
<quoted text>
You are one sick F--Ker!!!!!!
Old Bars Man

United States

#650 Jul 22, 2008
JADE-88 wrote:
<quoted text>You are one sick F--Ker!!!!!!

Jade, do not even bother to feed this little troll, it takes a really sad little lonely person to come onto a board where it has little of no interest and attempt to rile people. I will give it a pass as being from Clevland Ohio is about as bad as it gets. They have a brand X football team as the "Real Browns" got fed up with that podunk town and went to Baltimore and became the Ravens. I was in Cleveland one time and when a town has as a selling point a pathetic little hotel called "The Harley Hilton owned by Leoma Helmsley well, do you get my point?

18chick

“Sit on it! ”

Kyle Universe

#651 Jul 22, 2008
Old Bars Man wrote:
<quoted text>
Jade, do not even bother to feed this little troll, it takes a really sad little lonely person to come onto a board where it has little of no interest and attempt to rile people. I will give it a pass as being from Clevland Ohio is about as bad as it gets. They have a brand X football team as the "Real Browns" got fed up with that podunk town and went to Baltimore and became the Ravens. I was in Cleveland one time and when a town has as a selling point a pathetic little hotel called "The Harley Hilton owned by Leoma Helmsley well, do you get my point?
Not all people from Cleveland are like him.

Since: Jul 08

United States

#652 Jul 22, 2008
Eddie wrote:
<quoted text>
You must be another pissy Browns fan who is so fed up with your team's utter lack of performance that you have chosen to make classless remarks like this on a public forum. Don't worry, dude. It may get better one day.*snickers*
Brittany

AOL

#653 Jul 22, 2008
JrsQueen wrote:
<quoted text>
Not all people from Cleveland are like him.
How do you know that? You live in Florida.

18chick

“Sit on it! ”

Kyle Universe

#654 Jul 22, 2008
Brittany wrote:
<quoted text>How do you know that? You live in Florida.
Be nice.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 28
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brian Vickers Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News NASCAR's Kasey Kahne says he wasn't hurt during... (Sep '13) Sep '13 Jusy_Sayn 2
News Bowyer denies intentional spinout at Richmond race (Sep '13) Sep '13 Kelly 2
News Kenseth wins duel with Kahne at Bristol (Aug '13) Aug '13 flatt 2
News Michael Waltrip, sponsors considering whether M... (Aug '13) Aug '13 wallbanger 11
News Vickers notches win as Stewart runs out of gas (Jul '13) Jul '13 Ogre 6
News Elliott Sadler not happy after Regan Smith spin... (Jul '13) Jul '13 RaceAmerica 1
News Brian Vickers a surprise winner at New Hampshire (Jul '13) Jul '13 The Truth 7
More from around the web