Vickers' team wins Pit Crew Challenge

May 16, 2008 Full story: sports.espn.go.com 6

Mike Metcalf just missed out on the start of Appalachian State's run of three straight national championships in football.

Full Story

Since: Aug 07

Sterling, IL

#1 May 16, 2008
Did anyone see the Hometown heroes that was on the other night? Well I like Brian Vickers now he grew on me after I watched it. I liked him before but now I have to reason to like him! LOL.
kissimmee

Kissimmee, FL

#2 May 16, 2008
Go Brian and Red Bull
Junior Nation

United States

#3 May 16, 2008
Yes.. It was a pretty good show. I like hearing stuff like that from drivers. It makes them more real.

Hey the 83 kicked butt in the Pet Crew Challenge. Not a slip up the entire night. I was glad to see them win it. BV was so excited for his guys.
Cole

Phoenix, AZ

#4 May 16, 2008
It's nice to see others win some things too besides for the Elite crews. Kudos to BV.
Cleavage

Germany

#5 May 16, 2008
Ol Red

“Why you little... ”

Since: Nov 07

Springfield

#6 May 23, 2008
Congratulations Greg Miller, I worked for you up her at Akron JCC summer camp. I saw the picture of the wife and kids in Nascar scene yesterday. I'll have to show it to Shannon this weekend.
You''ve came along way from camp. Congrats.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brian Vickers Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
NASCAR's Kasey Kahne says he wasn't hurt during... (Sep '13) Sep '13 Jusy_Sayn 2
Bowyer denies intentional spinout at Richmond race (Sep '13) Sep '13 Kelly 2
Kenseth wins duel with Kahne at Bristol (Aug '13) Aug '13 flatt 2
Michael Waltrip, sponsors considering whether M... (Aug '13) Aug '13 wallbanger 11
Vickers notches win as Stewart runs out of gas (Jul '13) Jul '13 Ogre 6
Elliott Sadler not happy after Regan Smith spin... (Jul '13) Jul '13 RaceAmerica 1
Brian Vickers a surprise winner at New Hampshire (Jul '13) Jul '13 The Truth 7
More from around the web