Amp Energy 500: Jeff Gordon, Brian Vi...

Amp Energy 500: Jeff Gordon, Brian Vickers, others fall victim to Talladega carnage

There are 4 comments on the blogs.orlandosentinel.com story from Oct 5, 2008, titled Amp Energy 500: Jeff Gordon, Brian Vickers, others fall victim to Talladega carnage. In it, blogs.orlandosentinel.com reports that:

From the Daytona 500 to the season finale and beyond, look here for the laters NASCAR news and analysis from the Orlando Sentinel.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at blogs.orlandosentinel.com.

pete

AOL

#1 Oct 5, 2008
jeff gorden should hire doug richert for crewchief he used to be one of jeff,s best competors.letarte is toast get rid of him now.this has been a great year for goodyear,nascar likes the excitment the tires cause not to mention ,getting drivers killed and hurt because of bad sidewalls.
pete

AOL

#2 Oct 5, 2008
after seeing jeff on dave dispain show i tottally give up on him .he is still defending letarte he,s a friging nut cake.jeffstill doesn,trealize he,s all by himself ,letartes job is to keep jeff out of victory lane.rick gave you an engine that wouldn,t make 500 miles unless you did it again and just got tired again .if you don,t want to race guit!as it is everybody knows you are making more money off jimmy then if you win.like last year,you concededbefore the last race you gave it to jimmy !thats fraud.
screwball

AOL

#3 Oct 6, 2008
nascar is a farce a joke ity,s comical.nascar is truly entertainment ,with real lives at stak!!!

“IN GOD WE TRUST”

Since: Jun 07

Raleigh

#4 Oct 6, 2008
Pete, you're a mental case for sure but I do agree with you that there are better crew chiefs than Steve Latarte. Night now he is the one Jeff has and Jeff isn't going to go national t.v. and throw him under the bus. Regardless of how you feel about someone, that isn't the way to do it. As far as what Jeff gets if Jimmie wins the championship, I think that is a mute point. That ownership is merely a way making monetary pays to Jeff and has nothing to do with Jeff being a decision maker or having anything to do with the 48 team. Either way Pete, it's time to take your meds and go back to your crafts class with the popcycle sticks.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brian Vickers Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News NASCAR's Kasey Kahne says he wasn't hurt during... (Sep '13) Sep '13 Jusy_Sayn 2
News Bowyer denies intentional spinout at Richmond race (Sep '13) Sep '13 Kelly 2
News Kenseth wins duel with Kahne at Bristol (Aug '13) Aug '13 flatt 2
News Michael Waltrip, sponsors considering whether M... (Aug '13) Aug '13 wallbanger 11
News Vickers notches win as Stewart runs out of gas (Jul '13) Jul '13 Ogre 6
News Elliott Sadler not happy after Regan Smith spin... (Jul '13) Jul '13 RaceAmerica 1
News Brian Vickers a surprise winner at New Hampshire (Jul '13) Jul '13 The Truth 7
More from around the web