Hamlin hungry for a win

Hamlin hungry for a win

There are 2 comments on the The Morning Call story from Jun 8, 2007, titled Hamlin hungry for a win. In it, The Morning Call reports that:

There were a lot of questions about NASCAR's newest young guns heading into the 2006 season.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Morning Call.

Barr

AOL

#1 Jun 8, 2007
NASCAR realy Needs to stop trying to DRAMATIZE a freakin Race from soomeone who has domanated a Race from a Year ago Big deal So Hamlin Lead at POCONO !!, For PETES SAKE its Not like hes going to it again come Sunday he Just got Lucky on His set up is All....The Racing Media Kills me when it comes to tracks of Last year How they focus on the One who domanted or Won ..And so Far i Like to Add ESPN coverage of a Race realy Sucks, you cant hear the freakin Engine On the Cars ESPN fix your dang Audio!! and i Hope TNT dont Run lengthly Commericials Like Fox did did you see All the commericails FOX put in on Monday's race? from DOVER?..unbelievable!!..i would Pay each and everyweek a race On PAY-PER VIEW commerical free !! Racing !!

“Best of the Best of the Best..”

Since: Jan 07

Upstate NY

#2 Jun 8, 2007
Barr wrote:
NASCAR realy Needs to stop trying to DRAMATIZE a freakin Race from soomeone who has domanated a Race from a Year ago Big deal So Hamlin Lead at POCONO !!, For PETES SAKE its Not like hes going to it again come Sunday he Just got Lucky on His set up is All....The Racing Media Kills me when it comes to tracks of Last year How they focus on the One who domanted or Won ..And so Far i Like to Add ESPN coverage of a Race realy Sucks, you cant hear the freakin Engine On the Cars ESPN fix your dang Audio!! and i Hope TNT dont Run lengthly Commericials Like Fox did did you see All the commericails FOX put in on Monday's race? from DOVER?..unbelievable!!..i would Pay each and everyweek a race On PAY-PER VIEW commerical free !! Racing !!
Denny didnt get lucky Twice last year, at the same track, if it was once, I would believe it!

I agree with the ESPN comment, and the Fox coverage, Not gonna miss DW!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brian Vickers Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News NASCAR's Kasey Kahne says he wasn't hurt during... (Sep '13) Sep '13 Jusy_Sayn 2
News Bowyer denies intentional spinout at Richmond race (Sep '13) Sep '13 Kelly 2
News Kenseth wins duel with Kahne at Bristol (Aug '13) Aug '13 flatt 2
News Michael Waltrip, sponsors considering whether M... (Aug '13) Aug '13 wallbanger 11
News Vickers notches win as Stewart runs out of gas (Jul '13) Jul '13 Ogre 6
News Elliott Sadler not happy after Regan Smith spin... (Jul '13) Jul '13 RaceAmerica 1
News Brian Vickers a surprise winner at New Hampshire (Jul '13) Jul '13 The Truth 7
More from around the web