Go with Johnson at Charlotte

Go with Johnson at Charlotte

There are 6 comments on the MSNBC Sports story from Oct 14, 2008, titled Go with Johnson at Charlotte. In it, MSNBC Sports reports that:

The 10-race Chase for the Sprint Cup championship hits the halfway mark on Saturday night with the Bank of America 500 at Lowea s Motor Speedway in Charlotte where Jimmie Johnson is my driver to beat.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at MSNBC Sports.

screwball

AOL

#1 Oct 14, 2008
I STILL SAY JIMMY IS GOING TO BE TAKEN OUT AT LEAST 2 TIMES BEFORE THE CHACE IS OVER .THE HOT DOG SNOB .WON,T HAVE A THREE PEAT

Since: Oct 07

Location hidden

#2 Oct 14, 2008
The race was on Saturday, October 11th.

“Smoke Fan Forever!!!”

Since: Sep 07

Look to the Western Sky!!!!

#3 Oct 14, 2008
Jimmie, it's Jimmie. If you're gonna root for the dude spell his name right. Have a little respect.

:-)
beezwax

AOL

#4 Oct 14, 2008
14_Patti_18 wrote:
Jimmie, it's Jimmie. If you're gonna root for the dude spell his name right. Have a little respect.
Onlyhoos like jimmie
beezwax

AOL

#5 Oct 14, 2008
14_Patti_18 wrote:
youre the one giving face
screwball

AOL

#6 Oct 14, 2008
i don,t even like him so i,l spell his name the way most jimmys spell their names.or he doesn,t like his real nane james?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brian Vickers Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News NASCAR's Kasey Kahne says he wasn't hurt during... (Sep '13) Sep '13 Jusy_Sayn 2
News Bowyer denies intentional spinout at Richmond race (Sep '13) Sep '13 Kelly 2
News Kenseth wins duel with Kahne at Bristol (Aug '13) Aug '13 flatt 2
News Michael Waltrip, sponsors considering whether M... (Aug '13) Aug '13 wallbanger 11
News Vickers notches win as Stewart runs out of gas (Jul '13) Jul '13 Ogre 6
News Elliott Sadler not happy after Regan Smith spin... (Jul '13) Jul '13 RaceAmerica 1
News Brian Vickers a surprise winner at New Hampshire (Jul '13) Jul '13 The Truth 7
More from around the web