Kahne wins at Pocono for 3rd victory ...

Kahne wins at Pocono for 3rd victory in 4 weeks

There are 153 comments on the Journal Gazette story from Jun 8, 2008, titled Kahne wins at Pocono for 3rd victory in 4 weeks. In it, Journal Gazette reports that:

Kasey Kahne never thought his start to the season was all that bad, despite how it looked on paper.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Journal Gazette.

First Prev
of 8
Next Last

Since: Mar 08

Topix Bar & Grill

#142 Jun 11, 2008
Dew Addict wrote:
<quoted text>
Good for him that he works with kids and whatnot! Lots of other drivers do as well. I am sorry, but I don't know the type of person he is off track. What he has shown me is a very arrogant, self centered individual. It is not appealing to me. His driving style is being helped by the fact that Gibbs has the best stuff right now. I still have my doubts if he can keep this up all season.
You missed how she says it makes her sad that people say bad stuff about him.

Ummmmmm, how soon she forgets she did the biggest Kyle bashing on here, and her IP page said no Kyle Busch fans allowed to even contact her.
greatgooglymoogl y

Snohomish, WA

#143 Jun 11, 2008
People die in motorsports a lot. How would you feel if Kyle died at MIS this weekend? Yeah, think about that one for a while.
Rowdygurl18

Pensacola, FL

#144 Jun 11, 2008
ABfan wrote:
<quoted text>
You missed how she says it makes her sad that people say bad stuff about him.
Ummmmmm, how soon she forgets she did the biggest Kyle bashing on here, and her IP page said no Kyle Busch fans allowed to even contact her.
I don't have an IP page.
Dew Addict

United States

#145 Jun 11, 2008
Rowdygurl18 wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't have an IP page.
Ohhhhhhh........gawd.

Topix Bar & Grill

#146 Jun 11, 2008
greatgooglymoogly wrote:
People die in motorsports a lot. How would you feel if Kyle died at MIS this weekend? Yeah, think about that one for a while.
Thats what gets me the most. How would they feel if they wished death on someone one day, and the next they actually did die?

It isn't funny at all, it is very serious.
Dew Addict

United States

#147 Jun 11, 2008
ABfan wrote:
<quoted text>
Thats what gets me the most. How would they feel if they wished death on someone one day, and the next they actually did die?
It isn't funny at all, it is very serious.
Absolutely. If I were to say something like that, and it came to fruition, I would fell horrible and you would ahve to live with that. Wishing death is not nice, because life is precious to all.

Topix Bar & Grill

#148 Jun 11, 2008
Dew Addict wrote:
<quoted text>
Absolutely. If I were to say something like that, and it came to fruition, I would fell horrible and you would ahve to live with that. Wishing death is not nice, because life is precious to all.
I see death all the time at work. I guess that is why I take it so serious when people make comments like that.

The hardest was when we lost a child. It just isn't fair that someone so young doesn't even have a chance.
Dew Addict

United States

#149 Jun 11, 2008
ABfan wrote:
<quoted text>
I see death all the time at work. I guess that is why I take it so serious when people make comments like that.
The hardest was when we lost a child. It just isn't fair that someone so young doesn't even have a chance.
I can relate to the child. My parents had a baby before me and she only lived for a couple hours. I sometimes wish that we had gotten to have her here for longer. But she is in a better place.
kurbangrl

Norwalk, CA

#150 Jun 14, 2008
bryts wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't think it's any surprise that someone from California is ranting about the environment. The state that thinks it's ssss...... don't stink.
Ironically, given your name, I just had to hear a rant from by brother about "Environmentally safe coffee". That's right, all you folger drinkers... coffee is now on the list of things destroying our environment.
These people will believe anything, as long as it gives them an opporotunity to "speak out"...LOL
im offended by this. Im a HUGE NASCAR fan that does not believe in global warming, and I live in California.(Sorry Greenies)If you notice, Jimmie Johnson is a California Boy.
John

Piedmont, SC

#151 Jun 15, 2008
who and where do u people get your information Kane has only won 2 races not 3 u people aint race fans if you cant keep up with how many wins any driver has no matter if your a fan or not you bunch of dumb ass people learn your stuff.

Since: Apr 08

Akron, Ohio

#152 Jun 15, 2008
Well he's won 3 if you count the Allstar race... which many many media people and drivers are. and its KAHNE
christy88

San Antonio, TX

#153 Jun 15, 2008
John wrote:
who and where do u people get your information Kane has only won 2 races not 3 u people aint race fans if you cant keep up with how many wins any driver has no matter if your a fan or not you bunch of dumb ass people learn your stuff.
Ahh John!!! You sound bitter?? still laughing at ya...

“"Insane 4 Kahne!"”

Since: Mar 07

Boonsboro, MD

#154 Jun 15, 2008
John wrote:
Oh, for GOD'S SAKE, man! It is spelled KAHNE!!!! I wish that someone would get it right for once. You say that others can't keep up with how many wins he's got, but maybe you should track something a bit simpler, like...I don't know, how to spell maybe??

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 8
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brian Vickers Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News NASCAR's Kasey Kahne says he wasn't hurt during... (Sep '13) Sep '13 Jusy_Sayn 2
News Bowyer denies intentional spinout at Richmond race (Sep '13) Sep '13 Kelly 2
News Kenseth wins duel with Kahne at Bristol (Aug '13) Aug '13 flatt 2
News Michael Waltrip, sponsors considering whether M... (Aug '13) Aug '13 wallbanger 11
News Vickers notches win as Stewart runs out of gas (Jul '13) Jul '13 Ogre 6
News Elliott Sadler not happy after Regan Smith spin... (Jul '13) Jul '13 RaceAmerica 1
News Brian Vickers a surprise winner at New Hampshire (Jul '13) Jul '13 The Truth 7
More from around the web