Kahne wins at Pocono for 3rd victory ...

Kahne wins at Pocono for 3rd victory in 4 weeks

There are 153 comments on the Journal Gazette story from Jun 8, 2008, titled Kahne wins at Pocono for 3rd victory in 4 weeks. In it, Journal Gazette reports that:

Kasey Kahne never thought his start to the season was all that bad, despite how it looked on paper.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Journal Gazette.

First Prev
of 8
Next Last
leo from shanghai

United States

#1 Jun 9, 2008
congrats kasey kane!! carl edwards goes from 33rd to 9th in 18 laps to finish 9th. brian vickers maturing into consistent top 20 driver. no luck for clint! GO CARL #99 & CLINT'S BLCKJACK #07
DaleJrsQueen

Pensacola, FL

#3 Jun 9, 2008
hneries wrote:
good!!good luck for him!!It was said he just enjoyed hot dating with a black female on >> "M y I n t e r r a c i a l M a t c h . c o M"<< and many hot pictures are shown...so many fans show so much interesting to him there, oh, really? it is nice to enjoy more about it.......
Ugh, I hate spamming trolls.
christy88

San Antonio, TX

#4 Jun 9, 2008
ugh, im trying to change??? yeah right
DaleJrsQueen

Pensacola, FL

#5 Jun 9, 2008
I guess you want them to spam topix with dating sites
christy88

San Antonio, TX

#6 Jun 9, 2008
no and I dont want you posting all over topix either but if you can so can they!!!
DaleJrsQueen

Pensacola, FL

#7 Jun 9, 2008
I guess I'll just ignore it then.
Junior Nation

United States

#8 Jun 9, 2008
christy88 wrote:
no and I dont want you posting all over topix either but if you can so can they!!!
Maybe just maybe SHIMIT won't be on Dale Jr forum as much as it looks like IT found a new home where people wear blinders. Of course this will only be for a short time before IT snaps again and they tell IT to leave there..

“Good luck with that”

Since: Dec 07

Eden Praire

#9 Jun 9, 2008
Man, i left a birthday party, and Stewart was leading and running good. I turn this on at home and stewart's running in the 30's?

What happened?
DaleJrsQueen

Pensacola, FL

#10 Jun 9, 2008
Junior Nation wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe just maybe SHIMIT won't be on Dale Jr forum as much as it looks like IT found a new home where people wear blinders. Of course this will only be for a short time before IT snaps again and they tell IT to leave there..
I'm not a shimit or an IT. I can promise I won't snap there either :)
DaleJrsQueen

Pensacola, FL

#11 Jun 9, 2008
bryts wrote:
Man, i left a birthday party, and Stewart was leading and running good. I turn this on at home and stewart's running in the 30's?
What happened?
He got a speeding penalty, and the car went to crap on him :(
christy88

San Antonio, TX

#12 Jun 9, 2008
Junior Nation wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes it will be over in acouple of days!! I THINK ITS FUNNY THAT SHIMIT STARTS A THREAD FOR SHIMITS ONLY AND NOBODY WANT TO GO AND TALK TO THE SHIMIT
DaleJrsQueen

Pensacola, FL

#13 Jun 9, 2008
christy88 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes it will be over in acouple of days!! I THINK ITS FUNNY THAT SHIMIT STARTS A THREAD FOR SHIMITS ONLY AND NOBODY WANT TO GO AND TALK TO THE SHIMIT
I'm not a shimit and neither is Rowdy18.
Junior Nation

United States

#14 Jun 9, 2008
christy88 wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you want to talk to a SHIMIT? I know I don't. Hey guess what? My name is Junior Nation and I have been SHIMIT free for 3 days!! Dang, I have a long way to go since I fell off the wagon after 4 months.
DaleJrsQueen

Pensacola, FL

#15 Jun 9, 2008
Junior Nation wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you want to talk to a SHIMIT? I know I don't. Hey guess what? My name is Junior Nation and I have been SHIMIT free for 3 days!! Dang, I have a long way to go since I fell off the wagon after 4 months.
I'm not a shimit. It's hypocritical for you to be against name calling when you are doing the exact same thing.
smell the coffee

United States

#16 Jun 9, 2008
i hope the people in these racer cars buy carbon offsets since the are killing mother earth by causing global warming!
DaleJrsQueen

Pensacola, FL

#17 Jun 9, 2008
smell the coffee wrote:
i hope the people in these racer cars buy carbon offsets since the are killing mother earth by causing global warming!
Dude, there are more things that are causing pollution. I doubt Nascar is one of them. Please, if you do not like NASCAR, there is an environmental forum down the road ;)
smell the coffee

United States

#18 Jun 9, 2008
wether anyone likes it or not is unimportant, yes the emissions do cause global warming. i do respect the fact that people want to race but why can't they do running races or bike races? why do they feel the need to pollute mother earth?
vote obama!
Question

Amarillo, TX

#19 Jun 9, 2008
smell the coffee wrote:
I've been wondering this for a while what are carbon offsets are they filters or scrubbers of some kind that clean the air and reduce pollution? Maybe I need to by one for the house, how much are they?
DaleJrsQueen

Pensacola, FL

#20 Jun 9, 2008
smell the coffee wrote:
wether anyone likes it or not is unimportant, yes the emissions do cause global warming. i do respect the fact that people want to race but why can't they do running races or bike races? why do they feel the need to pollute mother earth?
vote obama!
I doubt Obama will do away with Nascar. There are other things besides Nascar that are causing global warming.
christy88

San Antonio, TX

#21 Jun 9, 2008
Junior Nation wrote:
<quoted text>
No why does the shimit keep talking to it self???

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 8
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brian Vickers Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News NASCAR's Kasey Kahne says he wasn't hurt during... (Sep '13) Sep '13 Jusy_Sayn 2
News Bowyer denies intentional spinout at Richmond race (Sep '13) Sep '13 Kelly 2
News Kenseth wins duel with Kahne at Bristol (Aug '13) Aug '13 flatt 2
News Michael Waltrip, sponsors considering whether M... (Aug '13) Aug '13 wallbanger 11
News Vickers notches win as Stewart runs out of gas (Jul '13) Jul '13 Ogre 6
News Elliott Sadler not happy after Regan Smith spin... (Jul '13) Jul '13 RaceAmerica 1
News Brian Vickers a surprise winner at New Hampshire (Jul '13) Jul '13 The Truth 7
More from around the web