Daytona 500 winner enjoys Bay Area stop

Daytona 500 winner enjoys Bay Area stop

There are 6 comments on the Vallejo Times-Herald story from Feb 19, 2009, titled Daytona 500 winner enjoys Bay Area stop. In it, Vallejo Times-Herald reports that:

Nothing could taste sweeter to Matt Kenseth than last Sunday's Daytona 500 victory, but a course of fresh crab, chocolate and red wine wasn't bad.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Vallejo Times-Herald.

DeWalt Dude

Jefferson, WI

#1 Feb 20, 2009
Kenseth will be enjoying more (Wisconsin) cheese after a Fontana victory this weekend.

“Jr. Fan For Life”

Since: Feb 09

D-burg

#2 Feb 20, 2009
He can enjoy his cheese all he wants while he sits and watches Jr.'s victory celebration.
Whoyakidding

Raleigh, NC

#3 Feb 20, 2009
Kenseth is cool. Matt's one of the good guys. He isn't much of a crybaby and has a lot of class. He has tremendous talent and seems to be a very patient driver. I could live with Matt winning again this week end because usually when wins he has earned it.

“Jr. Fan For Life”

Since: Feb 09

D-burg

#4 Feb 20, 2009
He didn't earn it last week.
DeWalt Dude

Jefferson, WI

#5 Feb 20, 2009
Jr will need Nascar to throw a "Jr Caution" for debris on the track late in the race for that to happen.
Michelle

United States

#6 Feb 20, 2009
I'm so over this complaining about Matt winning literally deal with it he was better than Junior the entire weekend, so don't blame Matt on what happened to Junior, go after Vickers PLEASE!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brian Vickers Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News NASCAR's Kasey Kahne says he wasn't hurt during... (Sep '13) Sep '13 Jusy_Sayn 2
News Bowyer denies intentional spinout at Richmond race (Sep '13) Sep '13 Kelly 2
News Kenseth wins duel with Kahne at Bristol (Aug '13) Aug '13 flatt 2
News Michael Waltrip, sponsors considering whether M... (Aug '13) Aug '13 wallbanger 11
News Vickers notches win as Stewart runs out of gas (Jul '13) Jul '13 Ogre 6
News Elliott Sadler not happy after Regan Smith spin... (Jul '13) Jul '13 RaceAmerica 1
News Brian Vickers a surprise winner at New Hampshire (Jul '13) Jul '13 The Truth 7
More from around the web