The Drill: According to ... NASCAR dr...

The Drill: According to ... NASCAR drivers

There are 4 comments on the Milwaukee Journal-Sentinal story from Jan 29, 2008, titled The Drill: According to ... NASCAR drivers. In it, Milwaukee Journal-Sentinal reports that:

The National Football League season culminates Sunday with Super Bowl XLII, and two weeks later the NASCAR season begins with its " Super Bowl, " the 50th Daytona 500.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Milwaukee Journal-Sentinal.

ihategordon-john son

United States

#1 Jan 29, 2008
After watching nascar for over 35 years im sad to say i wont be watching it much anymore. Like this country, i am not happy with its direction. and like this country it has now sold out its soul for greed. How is that johnson and gordon won half of the races? they cheated and bought off somebody. nascar- stands for national stock car racing asociation, right? why do we have races in that third world country mexico?why are good ol boy southern drivers being replaced with indy car foriegners?why are toyotas allowed in now? the crap of tomarrow- sucks. ABC broadcast is the absolute worst, more commercials than racing. The big wigs cry and hand out penalties now for" aggresive driving" are they racing or just driving aound with a picked winner? Rubbins racing, what happened to that? Nascar is a joke now,whats next an Illegal alien team from mexico in the pep boys laraza sponsered impala?
Whoyakidding

Raleigh, NC

#2 Jan 31, 2008
ihategordon-johnson wrote:
After watching nascar for over 35 years im sad to say i wont be watching it much anymore. Like this country, i am not happy with its direction. and like this country it has now sold out its soul for greed. How is that johnson and gordon won half of the races? they cheated and bought off somebody. nascar- stands for national stock car racing asociation, right? why do we have races in that third world country mexico?why are good ol boy southern drivers being replaced with indy car foriegners?why are toyotas allowed in now? the crap of tomarrow- sucks. ABC broadcast is the absolute worst, more commercials than racing. The big wigs cry and hand out penalties now for" aggresive driving" are they racing or just driving aound with a picked winner? Rubbins racing, what happened to that? Nascar is a joke now,whats next an Illegal alien team from mexico in the pep boys laraza sponsered impala?
Dude, that's the biggest pantie wad I ever heard of. Hmm, 35 year fan, you might be going through the old mid-life crisis. Naw, after re-reading your rant, I'd say your life is in the shitter.

Since: Aug 07

AOL

#3 Jan 31, 2008
Whoyakidding wrote:
<quoted text>Dude, that's the biggest pantie wad I ever heard of. Hmm, 35 year fan, you might be going through the old mid-life crisis. Naw, after re-reading your rant, I'd say your life is in the shitter.
It's the same thing said over and over. I start reading it and stop!
I got my sirius working I got a starmate and a home kit, I LOVE IT!
TB Chief

Decatur, IL

#4 Feb 1, 2008
Yeah, Nascar has some problems but Dam, ole hater has them as villains of the universe. Just don't watch it is my advice. It's still the best racing around and gives people alot of joy so go watch ice skating or curling or something a little bothersome.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brian Vickers Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News NASCAR's Kasey Kahne says he wasn't hurt during... (Sep '13) Sep '13 Jusy_Sayn 2
News Bowyer denies intentional spinout at Richmond race (Sep '13) Sep '13 Kelly 2
News Kenseth wins duel with Kahne at Bristol (Aug '13) Aug '13 flatt 2
News Michael Waltrip, sponsors considering whether M... (Aug '13) Aug '13 wallbanger 11
News Vickers notches win as Stewart runs out of gas (Jul '13) Jul '13 Ogre 6
News Elliott Sadler not happy after Regan Smith spin... (Jul '13) Jul '13 RaceAmerica 1
News Brian Vickers a surprise winner at New Hampshire (Jul '13) Jul '13 The Truth 7
More from around the web