Vickers spins leaders to steal win

Vickers spins leaders to steal win

There are 255 comments on the San Jose Mercury News story from Oct 8, 2006, titled Vickers spins leaders to steal win. In it, San Jose Mercury News reports that:

Brian Vickers stole his first Nextel Cup victory Sunday by turning teammate Jimmie Johnson into race leader Dale Earnhardt Jr., then skirting by the two spinning cars on the last lap at Talladega Superspeedway.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at San Jose Mercury News.

First Prev
of 13
Next Last
1badmk8

Superior, WI

#265 Nov 2, 2006
RebelChild48 wrote:
Hey ! Kids! what up? just been busy all morning!Last minute stuff for the 5th wheel!I am so excited!Just got my " VIBE "on !......peace
Got your VIBE on, is that what I think your saying.......oh I'm sorry, just my dirty little mind...hehe....buzzz buzzz
mindy

Santa Cruz, CA

#266 Nov 2, 2006
RebelChild48 wrote:
Hey ! Kids! what up? just been busy all morning!Last minute stuff for the 5th wheel!I am so excited!Just got my " VIBE "on !......peace
All is well.We had a brief rain here this morning like 5 min,while the sun was still out,love it when it does that,really cool looking,had a rainbow and everything!!!
Tearsonmypillow

Phoenix, AZ

#267 Nov 2, 2006
1badmk8 wrote:
<quoted text>
Got your VIBE on, is that what I think your saying.......oh I'm sorry, just my dirty little mind...hehe....buzzz buzzz
LMAO!!! Naughty!those take 'double d's',Thats Jimmies nick name silly! The Vibe!LOL....peace
RebelChild48

Phoenix, AZ

#268 Nov 2, 2006
I forgot to take my Tearson my pillow off,was over on VIP Witches,beer drinking songs thread!Had to have a little fun!LOL........peace
anderson 24

United States

#269 Nov 2, 2006
mindy wrote:
<quoted text>Well people kept arguing with him didn't help Anderson24 you were lovin it and it only fueled the fire,now let's move on and forget,the more we keep talking about it,the silly topic keeps rearing it's ugly head,so leave it be already,thanks!!!happy Thursday,one day form Fiday and that much closer to race day!!!!
''WHAT''''''yeah'you right ms.mindy 'i was loving it 'now we ready for race day '''''right mindy we over that dude ;;;LETS GO RACING''''''24
RebelChild48

Phoenix, AZ

#270 Nov 2, 2006
anderson 24 wrote:
<quoted text>''WHAT''''''yeah'you right ms.mindy 'i was loving it 'now we ready for race day '''''right mindy we over that dude ;;;LETS GO RACING''''''24
RIVE IT UP!!!! TURN IT UP!!!AND LET ER' RTP!......Rebel!.....peace
mindy

Santa Cruz, CA

#271 Nov 2, 2006
anderson 24 wrote:
<quoted text>''WHAT''''''yeah'you right ms.mindy 'i was loving it 'now we ready for race day '''''right mindy we over that dude ;;;LETS GO RACING''''''24
EXACTLY!!!:)WE WILL HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND OF RACING!!!!1:)
RebelChild48

Phoenix, AZ

#272 Nov 2, 2006
mindy wrote:
<quoted text>EXACTLY!!!:)WE WILL HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND OF RACING!!!!1:)
This is all "wildchilds"fault!Wh oooooooooooooooo Yeahhhhhhhhh!Take Texas by the "HORNS"!.........pea ce GO JIMMIE!Drive it like "YOU STOLE IT"!........peace
LilGcat

United States

#273 Nov 3, 2006
mindy wrote:
<quoted text>Brandon's posts are getting deleated!the ones from before are gone now(?)
Your welcome....
RebelChild48

Phoenix, AZ

#274 Nov 3, 2006
LilGcat wrote:
<quoted text>Your welcome....
DRIVE IT LIKE YOU STOLE IT!!!! BRING IT HOME TO ARIZONA!!!!!!!!!!PEACE
RebelChild48

Phoenix, AZ

#275 Nov 3, 2006
LilGcat wrote:
<quoted text>Your welcome....
How (R) you?....peace
LilGcat

United States

#276 Nov 4, 2006
RebelChild48 wrote:
<quoted text>How (R) you?....peace
Doing pretty good, getting over the cold...had to quit sitting at the computer for a couple days...I need to fix a better set up...I have a wireless keyboard..I just need to get around to a good set up so I do not have to sit......HOW ARE YOU DOING??? YOU SOUND PRETTY GOOD TO ME....I AM LOOKING FOWARD TO THE PICTURES OF THE CAR, THE RACE, ETC....My son woke me up this morning to tell me "Vickers" is on the pole....he knew I would scream...UGGHHHHHH....BUT HE BETTER BEWARE...JIMMIE IS RIGHT NEXT TO HIM!!!!!!!!
THANKS FOR ALL THE "DRIVE IT LIKE YOU STOLE IT"...I have been leaving that message on everyone's voice mail...they got a kick out of it...GO JIMMIE JOHNSON #48...TAKE TEXAS BY THE HORNS....AND BRING THAT CHAMPIONSHIP HOME!!!!!!!!!!
mindy

Santa Cruz, CA

#277 Nov 4, 2006
LilGcat wrote:
<quoted text> Doing pretty good, getting over the cold...had to quit sitting at the computer for a couple days...I need to fix a better set up...I have a wireless keyboard..I just need to get around to a good set up so I do not have to sit......HOW ARE YOU DOING??? YOU SOUND PRETTY GOOD TO ME....I AM LOOKING FOWARD TO THE PICTURES OF THE CAR, THE RACE, ETC....My son woke me up this morning to tell me "Vickers" is on the pole....he knew I would scream...UGGHHHHHH....BUT HE BETTER BEWARE...JIMMIE IS RIGHT NEXT TO HIM!!!!!!!!
THANKS FOR ALL THE "DRIVE IT LIKE YOU STOLE IT"...I have been leaving that message on everyone's voice mail...they got a kick out of it...GO JIMMIE JOHNSON #48...TAKE TEXAS BY THE HORNS....AND BRING THAT CHAMPIONSHIP HOME!!!!!!!!!!
Glad your over the cold,are you going to watch the Busch race on TNT now?????hope so...:)glad to have you back friend:)
RebelChild48

Phoenix, AZ

#278 Nov 4, 2006
LilGcat wrote:
<quoted text> Doing pretty good, getting over the cold...had to quit sitting at the computer for a couple days...I need to fix a better set up...I have a wireless keyboard..I just need to get around to a good set up so I do not have to sit......HOW ARE YOU DOING??? YOU SOUND PRETTY GOOD TO ME....I AM LOOKING FOWARD TO THE PICTURES OF THE CAR, THE RACE, ETC....My son woke me up this morning to tell me "Vickers" is on the pole....he knew I would scream...UGGHHHHHH....BUT HE BETTER BEWARE...JIMMIE IS RIGHT NEXT TO HIM!!!!!!!!
DRIVE IT LIKE YOU STOLE IT BABY!.....[email protected] m Got it!send your address and phone #.......peace

Since: Jul 08

Location hidden

#279 Feb 22, 2009
Reading the posts on this thread offer some interesting insights........

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 13
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brian Vickers Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News NASCAR's Kasey Kahne says he wasn't hurt during... (Sep '13) Sep '13 Jusy_Sayn 2
News Bowyer denies intentional spinout at Richmond race (Sep '13) Sep '13 Kelly 2
News Kenseth wins duel with Kahne at Bristol (Aug '13) Aug '13 flatt 2
News Michael Waltrip, sponsors considering whether M... (Aug '13) Aug '13 wallbanger 11
News Vickers notches win as Stewart runs out of gas (Jul '13) Jul '13 Ogre 6
News Elliott Sadler not happy after Regan Smith spin... (Jul '13) Jul '13 RaceAmerica 1
News Brian Vickers a surprise winner at New Hampshire (Jul '13) Jul '13 The Truth 7
More from around the web