Heat and Drivers!

Heat and Drivers!

There are 36 comments on the www.sportingnews.com story from Jun 21, 2008, titled Heat and Drivers!. In it, www.sportingnews.com reports that:

The Car of Tomorrow is making life hotter for NASCAR's drivers today. Heat-stricken drivers had just enough strength to rant about the topic earlier this month at the Pocono 500 and the conversation was a hot ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.sportingnews.com.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

“I am who I am”

Since: Nov 07

I don't need your permission!

#25 Jun 21, 2008
Rowdy Busch18 wrote:
<quoted text>Still no email =[
You won't get a reply over the weekend as they don't work. Monday will be the soonest.

“2008 Nextel Cup Champ”

Since: Jun 08

United States

#26 Jun 21, 2008
lilbit88 wrote:
<quoted text>
You won't get a reply over the weekend as they don't work. Monday will be the soonest.
Thanx again..

“I am who I am”

#27 Jun 21, 2008
KylesNumber1Girl wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi nice to meet you. I just came here and they all started jumping me. I dont think they are real Kyle fans, just like bashing other Kyle fans.
Nice to meet you as well. Rowdybusch 18 has no problems if you don't infer he's retarded. Rowdygurl has times of evil.
Name calling isn't going to get you anywhere with anyone.
Hope you have a great day.
Take Care

“Nipsy, Chica's pillow”

Bolingbrook, IL

#28 Jun 21, 2008
lilbit88 wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh here you are. I've been looking for you all over. Come to chat please.

“2008 Nextel Cup Champ”

Since: Jun 08

United States

#29 Jun 21, 2008
lilbit88 wrote:
<quoted text>
Nice to meet you as well. Rowdybusch 18 has no problems if you don't infer he's retarded. Rowdygurl has times of evil.
Take Care
Hey!
KylesNumber1Girl

AOL

#30 Jun 21, 2008
lilbit88 wrote:
<quoted text>
Take Care
Thanks, I realize name calling is childish, I got called a troll for no reason and it bothered me.
I will try and refrain from speaking with these 2 anymore. I thought they were girls, lol, sorry about that.
Skimo

Decatur, TX

#31 Jun 21, 2008
don't follow drag racing but the death of a driver is a tradegy in any series. I just pray that he was already gone before he hit. Remember he was doing the thing he loved.

“I am who I am”

#33 Jun 21, 2008
b kind 2 animals wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh here you are. I've been looking for you all over. Come to chat please.
I'm sorry I missed you BK. If you want to go back over I should be there.

“I am who I am”

#34 Jun 21, 2008
KylesNumber1Girl wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks, I realize name calling is childish, I got called a troll for no reason and it bothered me.
I will try and refrain from speaking with these 2 anymore. I thought they were girls, lol, sorry about that.
No Worries

“You'll never walk alone”

Since: Apr 08

It's baack!!

#35 Jun 21, 2008
jgibbens wrote:
<quoted text> That was when they ran during the day too. Last year the Busch race on Friday night was rained out and I had to go back on Saturday morning to see the race. It was sweltering. It was a good thing i was watching a race otherwise it wouldn't be worth it.
I think last year was one of the first times in july that I only flew down for the 1 race - I usually go to both of the races. I go with a race company & the fans that had signed up for both races ended up missing the 1 that had to run on saturday morning. Plus the bus broke down on the way back on the friday night & they had to put onto one of the other busses! Needless to say they weren't too happy! But there's not much you can do when it involves mother nature! Are you going to the race in july?. I was really hoping to but don't think I'll be able to. I was at the Daytona 500 this year.

“Earnhardt Fans Rule”

Since: Sep 07

Florida

#36 Jun 21, 2008
KylesNumber1Girl wrote:
<quoted text>
I love going to races, have you neem to many?
I have been to the Daytona 500 3 times (2001, 2007, and 2008), the Pepsi 400 3 times(2000, 2002 2007), I have been to about 25 Nationwide Series races at Daytona and I have been to the Bud Shootout and the ARCA race at Daytona about 12 times. I went to the Pocono 500 for the 1st time last year and really enjoyed it. My parents have been going to Daytona since the late 80s. They attend every single year. The guy that we get tickets from is a family friend that has about 20 tickets in the top row of Roberts Tower for every single race of Speedweeks and the two races in July. The account is over thrity years old. The reason I haven't been able to go every year is due to the fact that there is a very large group of people that go with us to the race and my brother and myself only go to the cup races when somebody else can't go to the race.
KylesNumber1Girl

AOL

#37 Jun 22, 2008
Rowdygurl wrote:
<quoted text>
I am a girl, I thought we were cool.
We are. No problem here. That post was before we called a truce. lol.
UNCW Girl

United States

#39 Jun 22, 2008
Helena_313 wrote:
<quoted text>
Bill is awesome. I miss his presence full time.
Me too, although I'm glad Kahne is in the 9.

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

#40 Jun 22, 2008
Rowdy Busch18 wrote:
<quoted text>Your lieing very greatly.
And you want to be an editor.. Good Lord they are not that hard up.

Since: Mar 08

Morris, IL

#41 Jun 22, 2008
snow wrote:
<quoted text>And you want to be an editor.. Good Lord they are not that hard up.
http://www.topix.com/forum/nas car/dale-earnhardt-jr/TASTTDPV B5PT6LQU1

Since: Mar 08

Morris, IL

#42 Jun 22, 2008
http://www.topix.com/forum/nascar/dale-earnha...
Crap I hope it works this time it's a race thread in Jr forum

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brian Vickers Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News NASCAR's Kasey Kahne says he wasn't hurt during... (Sep '13) Sep '13 Jusy_Sayn 2
News Bowyer denies intentional spinout at Richmond race (Sep '13) Sep '13 Kelly 2
News Kenseth wins duel with Kahne at Bristol (Aug '13) Aug '13 flatt 2
News Michael Waltrip, sponsors considering whether M... (Aug '13) Aug '13 wallbanger 11
News Vickers notches win as Stewart runs out of gas (Jul '13) Jul '13 Ogre 6
News Elliott Sadler not happy after Regan Smith spin... (Jul '13) Jul '13 RaceAmerica 1
News Brian Vickers a surprise winner at New Hampshire (Jul '13) Jul '13 The Truth 7