Heat and Drivers!

Jun 21, 2008 | Posted by: lilbit88 | Full story: www.sportingnews.com

The Car of Tomorrow is making life hotter for NASCAR's drivers today. Heat-stricken drivers had just enough strength to rant about the topic earlier this month at the Pocono 500 and the conversation was a hot ...

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of36
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“I am who I am”

Since: Nov 07

I don't need your permission!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 21, 2008

Judged:

It's my understanding that California, is having a heat wave. Wildfires close by can't help the heat either.
Hope they all Hydrate well before the start and have plenty of water throughout!

Since: Aug 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 21, 2008

Judged:

lilbit88 wrote:
It's my understanding that California, is having a heat wave. Wildfires close by can't help the heat either.
Hope they all Hydrate well before the start and have plenty of water throughout!
I could never race cars, even though they air conditioning in their helemts(or whatever) I would pass out from the heat. May all of them stay hydrated and well.
CND BILL FAN

Kitchener, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 21, 2008

The 4th of July race in Daytona in 1991 was won by a driver whose cool air/ventalation unit was pumping hot air into his closed face helmet during the closing laps. It was quite the sight to watch this driver try to yank this hose out of his helmet while breaking the draft and pulling away from the field for a victory. The out-side air temp. was recorded in the mid 90's that day.

“2008 Nextel Cup Champ”

Since: Jun 08

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 21, 2008

Rowdygurl wrote:
<quoted text>
I know about that. A little obsessed with Bill Elliot aren't you?
Probally he is...
CND BILL FAN

Kitchener, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 21, 2008

Rowdygurl wrote:
<quoted text>
I know about that. A little obsessed with Bill aren't you?
No more than I was about Richmond or Kulwicki!!!

“I don't do headlines. ”

Since: Aug 07

Durango

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 21, 2008

CND BILL FAN wrote:
The 4th of July race in Daytona in 1991 was won by a driver whose cool air/ventalation unit was pumping hot air into his closed face helmet during the closing laps. It was quite the sight to watch this driver try to yank this hose out of his helmet while breaking the draft and pulling away from the field for a victory. The out-side air temp. was recorded in the mid 90's that day.
Bill is awesome. I miss his presence full time.
KylesNumber1Girl

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 21, 2008

Your a little obssessed with Kyle arent you?
KylesNumber1Girl

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 21, 2008

Helena_313 wrote:
<quoted text>
Bill is awesome. I miss his presence full time.
I agree

“2008 Nextel Cup Champ”

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 21, 2008

Judged:

KylesNumber1Girl wrote:
Your a little obssessed with Kyle arent you?
Me?

not really i just have a shirt and a hat.

I dont have his logo and his name evrywhere in my room.

“Earnhardt Fans Rule”

Since: Sep 07

Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 21, 2008

CND BILL FAN wrote:
That was when they ran during the day too. Last year the Busch race on Friday night was rained out and I had to go back on Saturday morning to see the race. It was sweltering. It was a good thing i was watching a race otherwise it wouldn't be worth it.
KylesNumber1Girl

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 21, 2008

Rowdy Busch18 wrote:
<quoted text>Me?
not really i just have a shirt and a hat.
I dont have his logo and his name evrywhere in my room.
I just started watching racing. I like Kyle, are their any decent Kyle fans on these forums?
I like Dale and Montoya too.

“2008 Nextel Cup Champ”

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 21, 2008

Judged:

KylesNumber1Girl wrote:
<quoted text>
I just started watching racing. I like Kyle, are their any decent Kyle fans on these forums?
I like Dale and Montoya too.
Excuse me?

Please be polite to us here, what do you mean im not a "decent kyle fan"?How very rude and hypocritical of you to say that, stop trying to ster up trouble.
KylesNumber1Girl

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 21, 2008

jgibbens wrote:
<quoted text> That was when they ran during the day too. Last year the Busch race on Friday night was rained out and I had to go back on Saturday morning to see the race. It was sweltering. It was a good thing i was watching a race otherwise it wouldn't be worth it.
I love going to races, have you neem to many?
KylesNumber1Girl

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 21, 2008

Rowdy Busch18 wrote:
<quoted text>Excuse me?
Please be polite to us here, what do you mean im not a "decent kyle fan"?How very rude and hypocritical of you to say that, stop trying to ster up trouble.
Was I talking to you, feel guilty about something? I was asking other peoples opinion, therapy can help you with those issues dear.
Is there any Kyle fans who would like to chat?

“I am who I am”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 21, 2008

CND BILL FAN wrote:
Jeeezz! Poor man! I remember that race. Was the driver which I couldn't name to save my life, able to celibate or was he given immediate intravenous
Fluids?

“2008 Nextel Cup Champ”

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 21, 2008

Judged:

KylesNumber1Girl wrote:
<quoted text>
Was I talking to you, feel guilty about something? I was asking other peoples opinion, therapy can help you with those issues dear.
Is there any Kyle fans who would like to chat?
Your lieing very greatly.

“I am who I am”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 21, 2008

Oh man! come on Rowdy and Kylesgirl, don't start bickering. That's all anyone ever seems to do. Have a nice chat about the thread. Have a care people!
Take Care
Skimo

Killeen, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 21, 2008

Hey called away from the tv did the 88 hold onto the pole if not who did?

“2008 Nextel Cup Champ”

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 21, 2008

Judged:

lilbit88 wrote:
Oh man! come on Rowdy and Kylesgirl, don't start bickering. That's all anyone ever seems to do. Have a nice chat about the thread. Have a care people!
Take Care
Still no email =[
KylesNumber1Girl

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 21, 2008

lilbit88 wrote:
Take Care
Hi nice to meet you. I just came here and they all started jumping me. I dont think they are real Kyle fans, just like bashing other Kyle fans.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of36
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Brian Vickers Discussions

Search the Brian Vickers Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
NASCAR's Kasey Kahne says he wasn't hurt during... (Sep '13) Sep '13 Jusy_Sayn 2
Bowyer denies intentional spinout at Richmond race (Sep '13) Sep '13 Kelly 2
Kenseth wins duel with Kahne at Bristol (Aug '13) Aug '13 flatt 2
Michael Waltrip, sponsors considering whether M... (Aug '13) Aug '13 wallbanger 11
Vickers notches win as Stewart runs out of gas (Jul '13) Jul '13 Ogre 6
Elliott Sadler not happy after Regan Smith spin... (Jul '13) Jul '13 RaceAmerica 1
Brian Vickers a surprise winner at New Hampshire (Jul '13) Jul '13 The Truth 7
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••