Which Tony will show?

Jan 17, 2008 Full story: Springfield News Leader 57

“I wouldn't know the difference so far”

Daytona Beach, Fla. -- Unshaven and months overdue for a haircut, Tony Stewart used his trademark sarcasm to welcome the new season. via Springfield News Leader

Full Story
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

“Always watching...”

Since: Aug 07

Akron, OH

#44 Jan 19, 2008
Carolyn wrote:
<quoted text>I kind of like the Busch brothers now, but don't you think they are the least attractive?
God yes - that gene pool was long on talent and short on looks!!!
Big city bob

United States

#45 Jan 19, 2008
tony was on Barret Jackson last night,drity hair, no shower, not shaven, but he was eating a pizza and drinking a milk shake.

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

#46 Jan 19, 2008
Big city bob wrote:
tony was on Barret Jackson last night,drity hair, no shower, not shaven, but he was eating a pizza and drinking a milk shake.
What was on the pizza?? Was it a chocolate shake?
Carolyn

Harmonsburg, PA

#47 Jan 19, 2008
Big city bob wrote:
How the fu^^ do you know he didn't shower? You imbecile. My God, he can't even eat without being criticized. Get a life, you moron.

Lufkin, TX

#48 Jan 19, 2008
Big city bob wrote:
Thank for the update, but there aren't many of us who didn't watch.

I don't recall pizza and milkshakes. Then again we are used to people seeing things that aren't there.

Lufkin, TX

#49 Jan 19, 2008
Homer1 wrote:
<quoted text>
What was on the pizza?? Was it a chocolate shake?
It was an invisable pizza and shake.

Since: Sep 07

Location hidden

#50 Jan 19, 2008
Amy W wrote:
<quoted text>It was an invisable pizza and shake.
It was. Amy. Just like Bob's invisible brain.
Carolyn

Harmonsburg, PA

#51 Jan 19, 2008
Big city bob wrote:
I read on another post that Tony told Mike Joy that he hadn't taken a shower. My mistake. But, that's beside the point. Who from here was with Tony that it bothers them so much that he didn't take a shower? Were they sitting or standing next to him to be so offended? Big boob should be your name instead of Big city bob.

“Smoke and the Rocketman”

Since: Jan 07

United States

#52 Jan 19, 2008
dee wrote:
KEVIN HARVICK INCORPORATED RULES
which rules did Kevin Harvick incorporate?

“smoke”

Since: Dec 07

Life is short, be nice!

#53 Jan 19, 2008
Lesley from Tempe wrote:
He's the least attractive driver but he can drive.
I love the avatar. He and Tony both could go visit Jenny Craig. Or we can just love them they are. I choose the second choice!
Big city bob

United States

#55 Jan 20, 2008
Tony was on Barett-jackson again, must of missed a shower again..
Carolyn

Erie, PA

#56 Jan 20, 2008
Big city bob wrote:
Tony was on Barett-jackson again, must of missed a shower again..
He's still a good driver; you're still an ass.

“Always watching...”

Akron, OH

#57 Jan 20, 2008
Carolyn wrote:
<quoted text>He's still a good driver; you're still an ass.
Hi Carolyn! I had a question for you, but I just found the answer. It was about that annoying McLovin person from the other day - I just realized it was in THIS thread. You put IT in its place, and I knew you would remember where it was!

Good Morning regardless - I am sure it is freezing there like it is here...stay inside!
Carolyn

Erie, PA

#58 Jan 20, 2008
2020 Vision wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Carolyn! I had a question for you, but I just found the answer. It was about that annoying McLovin person from the other day - I just realized it was in THIS thread. You put IT in its place, and I knew you would remember where it was!
Good Morning regardless - I am sure it is freezing there like it is here...stay inside!
Yes, it is very cold here today. Only 14 degrees, but I'm sure the wind chill factor is way down. I'm staying in. The only time I open the door is to let the dog out. He is so old that it takes him forever to move, so I have to stand there with the door open waiting for him to go out or come in. Have a good day and stay warm.

“Always watching...”

Akron, OH

#59 Jan 20, 2008
Carolyn wrote:
<quoted text>Yes, it is very cold here today. Only 14 degrees, but I'm sure the wind chill factor is way down. I'm staying in. The only time I open the door is to let the dog out. He is so old that it takes him forever to move, so I have to stand there with the door open waiting for him to go out or come in. Have a good day and stay warm.
We are below zero with wind chill, but, thankfully, avoid all of the lake effect snow this time.

My dog looked at me like I was crazy this morning when I let him out!!!

“smokes~ mojo”

kepin' the ears on the big dog

#61 Jan 20, 2008
taz wont go out in the rain but he is ok with cold ... i worry about he pee freezing...but he will go out he doesnt usually want to go for walk just let me out to do my business in the winter...he doesnt like i if the temp gets above 90 either i think the pavement gets to hot ...he will jump to the grass go pee and come back...lol

“Always watching...”

Akron, OH

#62 Jan 20, 2008
Positive Positive Maro wrote:
We are 12 degrees with the wind chill. Sucks cause I wanted to take Dale and Molly out...2020 is it the little dog that doesnt wanna go out in the cold. My big Lab loves it. HATES summer though.
Ive taken him to Coney Island Beach on New Years day when those crazy people go swimming and all the news stations are there. Sometimes the beach in winter is unbearable but I dont think Ive ever seen Dale cold.
Surpisingly, it is the opposite at my house. The shih tzu (the one I have pictured) LOVES the cold and snow. He could stay out there forever!!! The lab hates it - he wants rubbed down with a towel and covered up with a blanket as soon as he comes in!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brian Vickers Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
NASCAR's Kasey Kahne says he wasn't hurt during... (Sep '13) Sep '13 Jusy_Sayn 2
Bowyer denies intentional spinout at Richmond race (Sep '13) Sep '13 Kelly 2
Kenseth wins duel with Kahne at Bristol (Aug '13) Aug '13 flatt 2
Michael Waltrip, sponsors considering whether M... (Aug '13) Aug '13 wallbanger 11
Vickers notches win as Stewart runs out of gas (Jul '13) Jul '13 Ogre 6
Elliott Sadler not happy after Regan Smith spin... (Jul '13) Jul '13 RaceAmerica 1
Brian Vickers a surprise winner at New Hampshire (Jul '13) Jul '13 The Truth 7
More from around the web