Five things about ... NASCAR's talles...

Five things about ... NASCAR's tallest man

There are 3 comments on the www.nascar.com story from Jul 14, 2009, titled Five things about ... NASCAR's tallest man. In it, www.nascar.com reports that:

One of the sport's more intriguing characters, Brad Daugherty is a head turner in the NASCAR garage.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.nascar.com.

MISSU3

Fort Worth, TX

#1 Jul 14, 2009
Slow news week, huh?
Dillinger

Miami, FL

#2 Jul 14, 2009
I would like to get my hands on his patootie.
Marlon

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#3 Jul 14, 2009
I know how to defend myself physically. If somebody tries that on me, they be terribly sorry. I am legally a deadly weopon so I don't need a gun to handle my own. Why doont you try to make someone else feel stupid because all you did to me is make yourself look rediculous.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brian Scott Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Black driver could change the face of NASCAR (Feb '13) Mar '13 Grandpaw Whitey 13
News Scott wins NASCAR trucks race at Phoenix (Nov '12) Nov '12 good grief 1
News Dale Earnhardt Jr. gets emotional about his father (Sep '12) Oct '12 CNDBILLFAN 18
News Wendell Scott inspires young driver hoping to b... (Oct '12) Oct '12 auto world 1
News Bob Dance, 1937-2008 (Sep '08) Oct '12 Racefan 19
News NASCAR to relax testing rules (Oct '12) Oct '12 auto world 1
News Leffler out at KBM (Aug '12) Aug '12 adsfadf 3
More from around the web