Richard Childress fined $150,000 for punching NASCAR driver Kyle Busch

Jun 6, 2011 Full story: The Post-Standard 71

NASCAR fined team owner Richard Childress $150,000 on Monday and placed him on probation through the end of the year for an altercation with driver Kyle Busch.

Full Story
First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Anonymous

South Gate, CA

#61 Jun 10, 2011
BK2A wrote:
<quoted text>
Is that where they came from? Well when the wind blows, they're going back by you! LOL
Yep, most of them relocated to Bethany Ok. And the wind blows east this time of year, not south, so, warn your cousins in Arkansas, LMAO!!!!!!!!!! I read where in Oklahoma that incest is OK, as long as they keep it in the family!!!!LMAO
Kyle Busch hater

Bronx, NY

#62 Jun 10, 2011
Kyle busch sucks
Hilton Head

Satellite Beach, FL

#63 Jun 11, 2011
Kyle Busch hater wrote:
Kyle busch sucks
The air right away from the other cars when he passes them.

Since: Jan 11

Oklahoma City, OK

#64 Jun 11, 2011
CAGN wrote:
<quoted text>Yep, most of them relocated to Bethany Ok. And the wind blows east this time of year, not south, so, warn your cousins in Arkansas, LMAO!!!!!!!!!! I read where in Oklahoma that incest is OK, as long as they keep it in the family!!!!LMAO
Actually, the wind here lately has been blowing from the south so I guess I'm up the creek without a paddle. LOL
No family here so I'm safe in that respect. LOL
I must admit Texans and fun to spar with.:)

“IN GOD WE TRUST”

Since: Jun 07

Raleigh

#65 Jun 12, 2011
Old Harvick was trying to bet Kyles goat for a while today and Kyle resisted what had to be a helluva urge to take Harvick out. At the same time I wanted to see those two dummies tangled again I had to respect Kyle for being cool and not falling for the bait. Of course it could be that Kyle knows that wasn't Richards only 150 grand.

“I am Nats Best Friend (serious”

Since: Jul 07

Minnisota

#66 Jun 13, 2011
i think kyle has finally matured more and is starting to realize he doesnt do as well when you get caught in stuff like that
tyson

Huntsville, AL

#67 Jul 21, 2011
I got a feeling that some of you dumb arse posters actually believe that (Old Fart) Richard Childress could whip Kyle in a fair fight.

If you really believe that, than you have got to be dumb.

Richard could not fight the Nats out his rear-end. It not a driver on the track that could not whip that old Fart arse.
Racing Granny

United States

#68 Jul 21, 2011
As for the bumping incident; the kid that Kyle gave a congratulatory bump to got out of his car and was saying that he couldn't get over what a great driver Kyle is...he said that when he turned he couldn't get over the fact that Kyle seemed to read his mind and turn almost with him. The kid was hyped up and acted proud that he had that experience with such a great driver. He even sounded proud of the bump. The old man had so much of Harvick's whining in his ear that he couldn't act like a reasonable, responsible adult that an owner is supposed to act like and lost it; making an utter fool of himself. Kyle on the other hand did act responsibly. By turning around and leaving he saved the old one even more humiliation. Childress wasn't acting like a Southerner, he was acting like an idiot.
annie

Port Republic, VA

#69 Jul 22, 2011
Racing Granny wrote:
As for the bumping incident; the kid that Kyle gave a congratulatory bump to got out of his car and was saying that he couldn't get over what a great driver Kyle is...he said that when he turned he couldn't get over the fact that Kyle seemed to read his mind and turn almost with him. The kid was hyped up and acted proud that he had that experience with such a great driver. He even sounded proud of the bump. The old man had so much of Harvick's whining in his ear that he couldn't act like a reasonable, responsible adult that an owner is supposed to act like and lost it; making an utter fool of himself. Kyle on the other hand did act responsibly. By turning around and leaving he saved the old one even more humiliation. Childress wasn't acting like a Southerner, he was acting like an idiot.
Someone has been in te Kool-aid again!
Racing Granny

United States

#70 Jul 22, 2011
annie wrote:
<quoted text>
Someone has been in te Kool-aid again!
Since you can't spell "the"correctly; must have been you.
Slayme

Huntsville, AL

#71 Jul 27, 2011
Most of you idiot's who writes comments here would make a Christian curse.

First off Kyle Busch would whipped the 65 years old drunk(RC) with one hand tied behind his back.

I would like to see RC and Kyle in a ring match, and all of the Kyle haters there to see it and I could be booking the outcome. I can not believe you Busch hater would be dumb enough to bet on the old drunk. But; most are dumb

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brian Keselowski Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Tom Logano apologizes for run-in with Biffle (Oct '09) Feb 11 dicswg22 10
Edwards on crutches with broken foot but plans ... (Sep '09) Apr '13 hello 6
Ryan Newman calls on NASCAR to name drug involv... (May '09) Feb '13 Michael 4
Forget the tie -- give dad a Father's Day adven... (Jun '11) Feb '12 nataliefish123 2
Ryan Newman, Tony Stewart make it a Stewart-Haa... (Jul '11) Nov '11 Ricky Bobby 32
April Fooled: NASCAR Hoax Causes Web Frenzy (Apr '09) Oct '11 brian929 136
Auto Racing Links: Brad Keselowski's ankle, Ton... (Aug '11) Aug '11 ruttrosmokesmojo 1
More from around the web