Bayne Learns It's Not So Easy Since Daytona Win

There are 2 comments on the TheKansasCityChannel story from Apr 17, 2011, titled Bayne Learns It's Not So Easy Since Daytona Win. In it, TheKansasCityChannel reports that:

Trevor Bayne has yukked it up with Ellen and chatted with the vice president. One thing he hasn't done is come close to repeating his stunning win in the Daytona 500.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at TheKansasCityChannel.

“RaiderNation of Domination”

Since: May 07

Some West Texas County

#1 Apr 17, 2011
I still think this guy has a bright future. Every Dog has his day.
Hilton Head

Orlando, FL

#2 Apr 17, 2011
TexasRaider wrote:
I still think this guy has a bright future. Every Dog has his day.
I agree!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brian Keselowski Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Tom Logano apologizes for run-in with Biffle (Oct '09) Feb '15 dicswg22 10
News Edwards on crutches with broken foot but plans ... (Sep '09) Apr '13 hello 6
News Ryan Newman calls on NASCAR to name drug involv... (May '09) Feb '13 Michael 4
News Forget the tie -- give dad a Father's Day adven... (Jun '11) Feb '12 nataliefish123 2
News Ryan Newman, Tony Stewart make it a Stewart-Haa... (Jul '11) Nov '11 Ricky Bobby 32
News April Fooled: NASCAR Hoax Causes Web Frenzy (Apr '09) Oct '11 brian929 136
News Auto Racing Links: Brad Keselowski's ankle, Ton... (Aug '11) Aug '11 ruttrosmokesmojo 1
More from around the web