Denny Hamlin dominates NASCAR Nationwide race

There are 7 comments on the The Globe and Mail story from Apr 29, 2011, titled Denny Hamlin dominates NASCAR Nationwide race. In it, The Globe and Mail reports that:

Make it two wins in two nights for Denny Hamlin at his home track. Hamlin grabbed the lead for the first time 44 laps into the NASCAR Nationwide Series race at Richmond International Raceway on Friday night and dominated the rest of the 250-lap race.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Globe and Mail.

08malibu

Olive Branch, MS

#1 Apr 30, 2011
Congratulations on your win Denny, nice job.

“To contract new debts...”

Since: Apr 08

is not the way to pay old ones

#2 Apr 30, 2011
Looked like everyone was having alot of fun.
NCAG

South Gate, CA

#3 Apr 30, 2011
Hunglo wrote:
Looked like everyone was having alot of fun.
Im pissed, I missed the race! I have Speed Channel and was tuned in but when the pre race came on it went to color bars and NO friggin race! I wish to hell NASCAR had it own friggin channel and broadcast all the races itself. all this here and yonder TV channel hunting BS needs to go. Quit worring about making a mint and get the TV schedule more cosisitant, like on one friggin channel all the friggin time, did I mention I was pissed????????
saywhat

Columbus, OH

#4 Apr 30, 2011
Not everyone had fun. but I thought it was funny , the childish way that horse teeth Edwards acted. man he has a temper & thinks he is the best & hates to lose to anyone. Last weekend, the sprint off weekend. he should have maned up and stayed home with his pregnant wife & daughter. what a wuss!!!
NCAG

South Gate, CA

#5 Apr 30, 2011
saywhat wrote:
Not everyone had fun. but I thought it was funny , the childish way that horse teeth Edwards acted. man he has a temper & thinks he is the best & hates to lose to anyone. Last weekend, the sprint off weekend. he should have maned up and stayed home with his pregnant wife & daughter. what a wuss!!!
Cmon dude, fill me in, what did Mr Ed {Carl} do this time??? I missed the race due to some tech difficulty, what happened?????
Wang

United States

#6 Apr 30, 2011
NCAG wrote:
<quoted text>Cmon dude, fill me in, what did Mr Ed {Carl} do this time??? I missed the race due to some tech difficulty, what happened?????
Mole rike mentar difficurtry Gabby.
Hohohoho
NCAG

South Gate, CA

#7 Apr 30, 2011
Wang wrote:
<quoted text>
Mole rike mentar difficurtry Gabby.
Hohohoho
Looky here boy,.........I forgot what i was gonna say..........

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brian Keselowski Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Tom Logano apologizes for run-in with Biffle (Oct '09) Feb '15 dicswg22 10
News Edwards on crutches with broken foot but plans ... (Sep '09) Apr '13 hello 6
News Ryan Newman calls on NASCAR to name drug involv... (May '09) Feb '13 Michael 4
News Forget the tie -- give dad a Father's Day adven... (Jun '11) Feb '12 nataliefish123 2
News Ryan Newman, Tony Stewart make it a Stewart-Haa... (Jul '11) Nov '11 Ricky Bobby 32
News April Fooled: NASCAR Hoax Causes Web Frenzy (Apr '09) Oct '11 brian929 136
News Auto Racing Links: Brad Keselowski's ankle, Ton... (Aug '11) Aug '11 ruttrosmokesmojo 1
More from around the web