Hey, conspiracy theorists, NASCAR ran a good show

May 31, 2011 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Post-Standard

The pressure on NASCAR to deliver an outstanding Coca-Cola 600 started to build before the garage even opened at Charlotte Motor Speedway.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 8 of8
Barr

Temperance, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 1, 2011

Judged:

It's not a conspiracy theory at all. NASCAR has made it know that they want Jr to do well because he has a huge fan base. I feel pretty sure they don't rig races so Jr or someone else can win but they sure can make it easier for Jr to win.
On a side note it sure was nice listening to NASCAR radio Monday on the way home without all the redneck truck drivers calling in about their little boy Jr..
WWE CRASCAR 2011

Trumbull, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 1, 2011

Judged:

"Had NASCAR's most popular driver made it to Victory Lane, critics most certainly would have cried that the fix had been in. Strangely, even after an Earnhardt defeat, the conspiracy theorists still hovered."

You got that right. WWE NASCAR throws fake debris cautions all the time, why no yellow flag this time?
acrim

Manhattan Beach, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 1, 2011

Judged:

A car leaving debris all of the track and one spinning through the infield...and no caution! I remember just a few weeks ago when Kurt Busch fishtailed through a couple of turns (didn't hit anything) and A$$CAR threw the caution. Why you ask? Cause Jooooooooonnnnnnnyyyyyyyyyyrrr rrrrrrr was going a lap down. Of course ol lazy boy got the lucky dog. What made this even more hilarious was that the idiot announcers didn't even want to say he got the lucky dog as it was so obvious to everyone why A$$CAR threw it.

“IN GOD WE TRUST”

Since: Jun 07

Raleigh

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 1, 2011

Judged:

You left coast pudding packers are the biggest crybabies I've ever heard of in my sixty something years on this rock. Apparently none of you DAs read the whole article. If you had, you would fully understand that NASCAR had the golden opportunity to give Jr. a guanteed win and didn't. All they had to do was throw the caution the split second after Jr. crossed the line to take the white flag. Every driver on the track was expecting them too. How about that Jr. leading the field on the LAST lap of a 600 MILE race!!!
acrim

Manhattan Beach, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 2, 2011

Judged:

I know you're frustrated in the basement. Don't fret creamppuff, I'm sure ol Joooooooooonnnnyyyyyrrrrrrrrr will have a new diecast or a T-shirt which says something like "The March to 200 Losses" on it that you can spend your allowance on.

LMAO@A$$CAR and Loser Nation!

“IN GOD WE TRUST”

Since: Jun 07

Raleigh

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 6, 2011

Judged:

acrim wrote:
I know you're frustrated in the basement. Don't fret creamppuff, I'm sure ol Joooooooooonnnnyyyyyrrrrrrrrr will have a new diecast or a T-shirt which says something like "The March to 200 Losses" on it that you can spend your allowance on.
LMAO@A$$CAR and Loser Nation!
What you think about Jr.'s run yesterday, Pink Cheeks? Another notch closer to a win and another notch up the standings pole. Fate just isn't cooperating
with your little hate trip is it? Yeah, I can see another diecast or twelve.
acrim

Manhattan Beach, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 7, 2011

Judged:

I liked the way he spun himself out with no help from others...just a momentary loss of physical coordination coupled with a lack of driving talent I guess.

LOL!
Osama

Lake Forest, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 7, 2011

Judged:

Dale Senior is not dead. If he is, show us photo off severred head!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 8 of8
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••