Time to put NASCAR out of its (and ou...

Time to put NASCAR out of its (and our) misery?

There are 2 comments on the Blue Ridge Muse story from Dec 22, 2008, titled Time to put NASCAR out of its (and our) misery?. In it, Blue Ridge Muse reports that:

Submitted by Doug Thompson on December 21, 2008 - 1:28pm. Musings Nextel Cup Race at Martinsville in 2005 .

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Blue Ridge Muse.

Dan

Los Angeles, CA

#1 Dec 23, 2008
Pull the plug I can't take anymore. From Rusty Wallace to DW it's all the same repetitive show over and over. Hms are the darlings while the best driver on the circuit is the heel.
WWE NASCAR

Trumbull, CT

#2 Dec 23, 2008
NASCAR has become a joke. The top teams should split from Helton and France and start a real race league.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brett Thompson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Racer LeFeuvre inducted into Motorsport Hall of... (Jun '10) May 22 Cale 11 3
News Marty Reid Fired: ESPN Replaces NASCAR, IndyCar... (Sep '13) Oct '13 IceMan PJN 7
News Sports Briefs: Dodge leaving NASCAR (Aug '12) Aug '12 Jay 1
News 50 Most Annoying Things in NASCAR (Aug '11) Sep '11 WWE CRASHCAR 2011 14
News Tony Stewart, Daytona 500 and the 30 day, 30 mi... (Feb '11) Feb '11 ruttrosmokesmojo 1
News Reports: Tony Stewart involved in altercation a... (Jan '11) Jan '11 littlebit 22
News With Andrew Ranger Seemingly Set To Join Team, ... (Apr '10) Apr '10 ropper 1
More from around the web