Police log: Child molestation charges...

Police log: Child molestation charges lodged against Manchester...

There are 11 comments on the York Dispatch story from Mar 3, 2009, titled Police log: Child molestation charges lodged against Manchester.... In it, York Dispatch reports that:

A Manchester Township man is facing 70 charges after he allegedly raped and indecently assaulted a 6-year-old girl last year in Hallam Borough.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at York Dispatch.

yourkiddin

Dover, PA

#2 Mar 4, 2009
Only $20,000.00 bail? I'm betting that he'll run. He is looking at 25+ years in prison, so he might as well give it a go.
UALLKNOWME717

Manheim, PA

#3 Mar 4, 2009
Brandon is a very good friend of mine and if the evidence is founded then he deserves everything he gets and more my problem with this article are the facts of the story "supposedly" she caught him in the act after coming in from the club (not being upstairs) also she was with someone else whom also supposedly caught him in the act along with her(he was also watching her infant child at the time), and they casually let him walk out of the house after seeing him in the act of rape now to all the mothers and fathers out there how many of us would let that happen my friend and I let the person who is raping my child leave casually telling him bye see ya later I don't think so lets not be so quick to take the side of the accuser without knowing all of the facts and believe me there are alot more facts that havent come out this could ruin his life if it comes to be unfounded
grammabam

United States

#4 Mar 4, 2009
The penalty for sexually assaulting a 6 yr old isn't stiff enough....They should castrate that man and keep him behind bars so he doesn't do it again as you know being free, He will do it again!!! Get him behind bars!!!
Move On

United States

#5 Mar 4, 2009
70 charges and he is out with a bail bondsman for $2000? WTF!
Move On

United States

#6 Mar 4, 2009
Drop him from a parashute into Iraq

“Go KB!”

Since: Feb 09

West Virginia

#7 Mar 4, 2009
Wow.
A 6 year-old?
That's just nasty.
He should be in there for a long time.
wow

Phoenix, AZ

#8 Mar 4, 2009
no he shoudldn't be in there for a long time he got the right skin color not to be
but for the children

York, PA

#9 Mar 4, 2009
UALLKNOWME717 wrote:
Brandon is a very good friend of mine and if the evidence is founded then he deserves everything he gets and more my problem with this article are the facts of the story "supposedly" she caught him in the act after coming in from the club (not being upstairs) also she was with someone else whom also supposedly caught him in the act along with her(he was also watching her infant child at the time), and they casually let him walk out of the house after seeing him in the act of rape now to all the mothers and fathers out there how many of us would let that happen my friend and I let the person who is raping my child leave casually telling him bye see ya later I don't think so lets not be so quick to take the side of the accuser without knowing all of the facts and believe me there are alot more facts that havent come out this could ruin his life if it comes to be unfounded
Don't know this man. Don't know this mother. But why didn't the mother notice anything strange or a change in her daughter over the years that this child suffered. How could the mother missed this. How much quality time did she spend with her child that would not have give chance for this to happen. And predators are experts on conntrolling children mentally. It seems to come natural to them. But the more family members involved positivly in a child's life can be more chances for a childs security and protection and be a prevention.
yeahright

Philadelphia, PA

#14 Mar 4, 2009
Elizabeth,

well i know for a fact that the mother waited quite some time. it was several weeks before she took the girl in to the doctors. and i know that she has made the accusation before, she has even stated so.
i just find it rather funny that she continued to allow this man over to her house on a regular basis and after to "event surposably" happened she walks to man out to his car, if someone touched my child the cops would have been called, and no one would have been leaving.

Now if it is found in a court of law that he did do harm to this child then yes he should go to jail, but it has yet to go to court.
Alum05

Schuylkill Haven, PA

#15 Mar 4, 2009
I went to school with both of these people. My parents went to a school with their parents; and I'm not passing judgment on either of them. My only concern is the well-being of that little girl. She's going to have a different life after all of this!

If he has in fact lain an indecent hand on that little girl at any age of her short life, he deserves the maximum penalty and no chance for parole/bail/whatever criminals are offered.

And the little girl did exactly what any child that has been indecently touched does. She hid it, she was scared, she lied, and then broke out sobbing with a confessional. "Because I didn't want to be in trouble." It's a typical case of child molestation, thus far. Look into it, or take a course in Psych, or Soc. you'll see, it's classic.

People lie. It's a true fact. And kids tell little lies, but if you don't believe this 6 year old's confession about someone touching her private parts, then your head probably ought to be examined. Because I know her mother would never lead her to believe that lying in any case is ok, especially lying about someone other than mommy touching her privates.

I'm sure there are more facts, there always are. As outsiders, we never know the whole story, I suppose. An when you think/hope you can trust someone, and they are betraying you behind your back, and you finally find out for sure, then the dynamics all change. I'm sure she was doing the best she could as a mother,(esp. since she's pretty much a single mother for so much of P's life), we can all comment and criticize her for her parenting, but being that I am not in her situation, nor have I ever dealt with a situation in her shoes, I am sure she was doing the best she could, considering she didn't have any guidance on the matter at hand. And I'm sure she already feels bad enough, or that it's all her fault that it happened at all, so I don't deem it necessary to reiterate the "what the hell was going on? What was she doing" stuff.

What's really on table-
If he's found guilty, forget jail; for a crime this heinous, he should be punished for real, not live free and clear off of my tax dollars, pervert. No one who intentionally harms a child should be allowed to walk amongst them. And I don't want to be the one paying his cell rent. So what's that leave....
wuttheheck

United States

#17 Mar 19, 2012
To all of his friends tht made comments wow of course u r going to take up for him. I know him to and for someone to just get his genitellas out infront of anyone is a perv. So I wouldnt put it past him. He is messed up In the head. Did you think why would a six year old make up a story as detailed as that. As far as I am concered put him in jail and let the guys in there do to him what he did to that poor little girl. God bless her

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brandon Miller Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Brandon Miller (Oct '12) Oct '12 dazedNconfused19 1
News Just one of the guys | BuckeyeXtra (Mar '10) Mar '10 eczema 42
News Teen argument over money led to deadly shooting... (Dec '08) Dec '08 Lori 1
News Ex-Montana St. player pleads guilty in homicide (Jan '08) Jan '08 bailey 1
News Indy 500 winner off to tough stock car start (Oct '07) Oct '07 SpdBmp 7
News Kroger 200 Qualifying recap.. (Aug '07) Aug '07 Jennifer Watts 4
News Harvick steals show at Montreal (Aug '07) Aug '07 Junior Nation 3
More from around the web