Source: Carl Edwards Will Not Be Suspended

Full story: Fox 8 WGHP 124
A person familiar with the decision says Carl Edwards will not be suspended for intentionally wrecking Brad Keselowski's car during last weekend's NASCAR race in Atlanta. Full Story
dwight

Fayetteville, NC

#23 Mar 9, 2010
When JACKS MONKEY does something like this to another team ,it Jacks driver gets with than anyother driver,because NASCAR has hands in Jacks pockets NASCAR RULES that is fans are leaving racing Nascar favors ,ofcourse JACKS MONKEY (CARL EDWARDS) maybe the MONKEY will break a leg in his flip GOOOOO MONKEY
Henry

AOL

#24 Mar 9, 2010
tom wrote:
<quoted text>I wonder if this is how Carls wants his daughter to act??
I also wonder if the Tomatoes that I buy at the store are really "vine ripe"? When they say "vine ripe" my alarm bell goes off.
susie

United States

#25 Mar 9, 2010
ExRacer wrote:
Seems as though everyone is forgetting "Dega where Krasholowski put Carl in the fence and several fans were injured. BK never really come close to getting in the fence. BK's remark about killing fans, he needs to think back.
and Carl also came down on BK.Carl was blocking
weedeater

Dahlonega, GA

#26 Mar 9, 2010
can not wait for the boos for ole carl at bristol.but be careful ole carls got a temper and he just might pitch a another little fit.
fedup

Clemmons, NC

#27 Mar 9, 2010
It is all rigged like the WWF. Trying to get people to tune in next week.

“How We Roll”

Since: Nov 08

Area 51, Nevada

#28 Mar 9, 2010
ExRacer wrote:
Seems as though everyone is forgetting "Dega where Krasholowski put Carl in the fence and several fans were injured. BK never really come close to getting in the fence. BK's remark about killing fans, he needs to think back.
Your information is wrong. Brad had a nose under Carl and Carl tried to block him, effectively spining himself. Brad was just holding his line.

Im not really a fan of either but I had a lot of respect for Carl until now. I know Brad needs to learn a lesson but from that many laps down, it wasn't Carl's place to teach him. There was simply nothing to gain, and that said - his act was strictly personal, and not about racing. That sort of act has no place on a 'race' track, especially at those speeds.

Since: Apr 07

United States

#29 Mar 9, 2010
This is now OFFICIALLY a joke.

Edwards is put on PROBATION for the next three races by NASCAR.

A man goes out and wrecks a $150,000 racecar, he basically commits assault and battery to the driver inside, AND could have caused injury or death to those in attendance.

He admits to it being INTENTIONAL and this is what he gets.

I see why people are so fustrated with this sport. I am officially disgusted with NASCAR and this ruling. I don't know which is more infuriating, what Edwards did, or what NASCAR has ALLOWED him to do with what is not even a slap on the wrist.

William H.G. France IS spinning in is grave. What a joke!
King

AOL

#30 Mar 9, 2010
fedup wrote:
It is all rigged like the WWF. Trying to get people to tune in next week.
Thats right!!!!!!!!! It's just like the way "they" advertise "vine ripe" tomatoes. Dirty S.O.B.'s.This vine ripe sh%t really rubs my a$$.
dpfire29

High Point, NC

#31 Mar 9, 2010
HEY NASCAR, GREAT JOB YOU JUST CONFIRMED WHY I WILL NEVER ATTEND OR WATCH ANOTHER RACE, BECOUSE YOU ARE WILLING TO PUT PEOPLE IN THE STANDS IN HARMS WAY BY NOT DOYING ANYTHING ABOUT THIS KIND OF THING. MY FAMILY WILL NEVER BE HURT BY SITTING IN YOUR STANDS.

“How We Roll”

Since: Nov 08

Area 51, Nevada

#32 Mar 9, 2010
http://www.nascar.com/video/cup/2010/post_rac...

Listen to the race chatter... the last thing Carl's spotter said was 'inside' and Carl still chose to go low. Then he claims he had room. If that was the case he woouldn't have brushed the front end of Brad's car, which is what he did. He claims he was hit square from behind but he was loose before they even got squared up.

Carl knows Brad has a rep so he lies instead of accepting responsibility for going low when the spotter hadn't cleared him.

INSIDE INSIDE, Carl. Man up and take blame for going low. He didnt HIT u from the rear, you brushed him from the side.
junior cornswaggle

Fitzgerald, GA

#33 Mar 9, 2010
they should suspend him forever,make him clean the nasty restrooms there at atlanta,edwards is a retard,brad you need to stomp his ass when you get the chance,stand up boy and be a man
Dusty Roads

Chicago, IL

#34 Mar 9, 2010
EVIL SKULL wrote:
Carl Edwards placed on probation for next 3 races for incident with Keselowski!
It's probably severe...
You know Double Secret Probation.

NASCAR is the Wrestling of Racing...they have ZERO credibility and they are a JOKE in the world of legitimate mortorsports. Pathetic and sad.
Dusty Roads

Chicago, IL

#35 Mar 9, 2010
I say these 2 "professional drivers should settle it off the track...face to face, man to man.

But that would take guts...neither of which these 2 "men" have.

Since: Apr 07

United States

#36 Mar 9, 2010
On another note...
NASCAR today suspended two crew members INDEFINATELY for substance abuse issues. One a member of the Truck Series, and the other a member of the Cup Series.

So let me get this straight...

Smoke dope, do meth or roids, and get an open-ended suspension, black-balled and probably never see another NASCAR team as an employee again...

Punt a driver intentionally and put his life and the lives of fans at risk and get a three race probation.

Must be tough handing out that kind of justice.
s h e 7-16

Thomasville, NC

#37 Mar 9, 2010
he has to kill someone before he can get a 1 week suspension.
Junior Nation

United States

#38 Mar 9, 2010
ExRacer wrote:
I think you're missing a huge part of this story. BK was holding his line when CE came down on him trying to block him while they both were going for the win. You know like Smoke did in Daytona when KB tried to block him when they were both going for the win. Huge difference from what happened in ATL. CE purposely turned his wheel right to wreck BK. Just take God no one was injured or even worse killed.
Anna

AOL

#39 Mar 9, 2010
s h e 7-16 wrote:
he has to kill someone before he can get a 1 week suspension.
Thats right! Now I'm going out and buy my own tomatoe plants and their not going to be "vine ripe". They will be whatever I say they are. period! You people make me sick!
weedeater

Dahlonega, GA

#40 Mar 9, 2010
Yea and how bout carl long last year.He was fined what something like 200 grand for a oversized engin that he purchased from someone else and carl long does get paid what ole carl edwards does. I say look and ole carls decals and do not buy any of them.

United States

#41 Mar 9, 2010
hey people that is old fashion racing so get over it and lets race.
Dusty Roads

Chicago, IL

#42 Mar 9, 2010
Guest wrote:
hey people that is old fashion racing so get over it and lets race.
I say they need to settle man to man...face to face. Off the track
THAT is old fashined racing.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brad Keselowski Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Top 20 moments of 2014, #4: NASCAR's new Chase ... Jan 2 WelbyMD 1
Keselowski And Stewart Fined After Charlotte Sc... Oct '14 Let it go 12
Keselowski, Stewart Fined for Postrace Altercation Oct '14 THE BOZO SHOW 1
Female crew chiefs could be next for NASCAR Aug '14 WWE CRASHCAR 2014 4
Fired up for IWK 250 (Jul '14) Jul '14 Joshua Cochrane a... 1
Drivers to watch at the NASCAR Sprint Cup Auto ... (Mar '14) Mar '14 Norman2 1
President Obama should move to the center on tw... (Feb '14) Mar '14 Go Blue Forever 16
More from around the web