Notebook: Edwards, Keselowski keep a feud going

Mar 7, 2010 Full story: The Gaston Gazette

HAMPTON, Ga. Forty laps into Sunday's Kobalt Tools 500, three fairly prominent drivers Carl Edwards, Joey Logano and Brad Keselowski -- were in a crash that was particularly costly for Edwards and Logano.

Full Story
markglov

Charleston, SC

#1 Mar 8, 2010
Edwards lost a big fan in me after such a bonehead move he put on Brad.My opinion from what i saw during the race is Carl was in the wrong both times.Lost a lot of respect for him after seeing all the replays.Makes me want to root for Penske now.GO BRAD GO!!!!!

“IN GOD WE TRUST”

Since: Jun 07

Raleigh

#2 Mar 8, 2010
Right on Mark. Edwards wreck last year and the first incident yesterday were cases of him trying to pull in front of Brad before he had him cleared. Seems as old Cousin Carl is slow to learn. First, he should have known Brad races hard and doesn't back off and give you anything. You want it, you got to drive pass him till you have him cleared. That's what the sport is all about. Second, Carl should know first hand what happens when you turn a COT at that speed, it lifts off the ground. NASCAR better reach down, cough real hard and come up with a pair of balls. It isn't Brad that is going to kill somebody. It's old hee-haw mule tooth Carl during one of his roid rages because he's made a total ass of himself again and is looking for someone to take it out on.
mean gene

Rochester, NY

#3 Mar 8, 2010
I get the feeling that Carl and Denny Hamlin feel that no one should race them and just move over for them. As far as I can see all the incidents in Nationwide series was Brad just racing them and not backing off.

“IN GOD WE TRUST”

Since: Jun 07

Raleigh

#4 Mar 8, 2010
mean gene wrote:
I get the feeling that Carl and Denny Hamlin feel that no one should race them and just move over for them. As far as I can see all the incidents in Nationwide series was Brad just racing them and not backing off.
I'm glad someone else sees what really is going on. Respect has it's place but it isn't expecting one driver to move over and just give you a spot because you think you're a bigger name or have been racing longer. You want the spot, outrun the other driver for it. When you're 156 laps off the lead, you're not racing, you're just turning laps. That's when you show respect and instead of wrecking someone racing for the win, you keep your butt down on the bottom and out of the way. Any of the drivers that feel Brad is aggressive have the right to race him the same way. They don't have the right to attempt to kill him unless he has purposefully tried to kill them.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brad Keselowski Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Keselowski And Stewart Fined After Charlotte Sc... Oct '14 Let it go 12
Keselowski, Stewart Fined for Postrace Altercation Oct '14 THE BOZO SHOW 1
Female crew chiefs could be next for NASCAR Aug '14 WWE CRASHCAR 2014 4
Fired up for IWK 250 Jul '14 Joshua Cochrane a... 1
Drivers to watch at the NASCAR Sprint Cup Auto ... (Mar '14) Mar '14 Norman2 1
President Obama should move to the center on tw... (Feb '14) Mar '14 Go Blue Forever 16
Jimmie Johnson keeps rolling on, eyeing 6 t h N... (May '13) Nov '13 whatsup 70
More from around the web