Keselowski heads list of 2008 most po...

Keselowski heads list of 2008 most popular drivers

There are 114 comments on the NASCAR Winston Cup Scene story from Dec 14, 2008, titled Keselowski heads list of 2008 most popular drivers. In it, NASCAR Winston Cup Scene reports that:

Saturday night at the final awards banquet of the 2008 season, NASCAR Whelen Modified Tour champion Ted Christopher was also honored as the series' most popular driver.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at NASCAR Winston Cup Scene.

First Prev
of 6
Next Last

18chick

“Sit on it! ”

Since: Jun 08

Kyle Universe

#102 Jan 2, 2009
Voice of Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
Dork alert, sorry to tell you, Dork, if you are dink I would never be HUMPER. Dork Alert!
Perhaps you could start to use, yet another screen name, "No Date Dork", Dork alert!
and Perhaps, you could use the name Horse Chit. HUMPER CHIT alert!!!
Voice of Reality

Colonial Heights, VA

#103 Jan 3, 2009
18chick wrote:
<quoted text>
and Perhaps, you could use the name Horse Chit. HUMPER CHIT alert!!!
You just got to love it, little dork thinks her juvenile rantings upset me. I love it, just the fact that this poor pathetic, stay at home, too ugly to get a date answers all of my post, proves that she has no more will than a yo-yo. Hey dork, you do know the function of a yo-yo, correct? A yo-yo is the most basic form of a mindless creature with no will, no ability to think and no ability to resist the will of another. Like the common yo-yo, every time I pull your string, you must return to the hand and reply, you have no ability to resist the urge. See, little dork, I own you, you do not have the ability to resist the desire to return to the hand. Perhaps, instead of yo-yo, I will call you Ho-Ho. I look forward to your next answer as it will provide unquestionable conformation to what I have just said.

99 Lisa 18

“Kyle get it together! ”

Since: Oct 08

Carlsville

#104 Jan 3, 2009
Voice of Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
You just got to love it, little dork thinks her juvenile rantings upset me. I love it, just the fact that this poor pathetic, stay at home, too ugly to get a date answers all of my post, proves that she has no more will than a yo-yo. Hey dork, you do know the function of a yo-yo, correct? A yo-yo is the most basic form of a mindless creature with no will, no ability to think and no ability to resist the will of another. Like the common yo-yo, every time I pull your string, you must return to the hand and reply, you have no ability to resist the urge. See, little dork, I own you, you do not have the ability to resist the desire to return to the hand. Perhaps, instead of yo-yo, I will call you Ho-Ho. I look forward to your next answer as it will provide unquestionable conformation to what I have just said.
You just got a love a miserable old man who thinks he is the voice of reality, lol. Maybe the voice of stupidity, but not reality.
Voice of Reality

Colonial Heights, VA

#105 Jan 3, 2009
99 Lisa 18 wrote:
<quoted text>
You just got a love a miserable old man who thinks he is the voice of reality, lol. Maybe the voice of stupidity, but not reality.
And once again, it has been proven that the little dork can not resist the return trip back to the hand.

Dork alert, Dork alert

99 Lisa 18

“Kyle get it together! ”

Since: Oct 08

Carlsville

#106 Jan 3, 2009
Voice of Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
And once again, it has been proven that the little dork can not resist the return trip back to the hand.
Dork alert, Dork alert
lol, You keep getting dumber with each post. That's ok, Horse Chit.
Voice of Reality

Colonial Heights, VA

#107 Jan 3, 2009
99 Lisa 18 wrote:
<quoted text>
lol, You keep getting dumber with each post. That's ok, Horse Chit.
No problem, what is your big date for tonight, Fingers Mcgee or Harry Brush?

99 Lisa 18

“Kyle get it together! ”

Since: Oct 08

Carlsville

#108 Jan 3, 2009
Voice of Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
No problem, what is your big date for tonight, Fingers Mcgee or Harry Brush?
lol, Neither, Horse Chit.

anderson 24

“Obama Express”

Since: Dec 06

yes we can*health reform**

#109 Jan 4, 2009
Voice of Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
No problem, what is your big date for tonight, Fingers Mcgee or Harry Brush?
how bout telling us what you do for excitement????????
one guess ' nothing ' except to slam someone' talking about being a loser plus a dumbass you are it.
you are not a very smart person'''
everything you say is pretty stupid.
lisa is right you are horse chit''''

anderson 24

“Obama Express”

Since: Dec 06

yes we can*health reform**

#110 Jan 4, 2009
16 more days an america is back on track.
go obama.
Voice of Reality

Colonial Heights, VA

#111 Jan 4, 2009
anderson 24 wrote:
<quoted text>how bout telling us what you do for excitement????????
one guess ' nothing ' except to slam someone' talking about being a loser plus a dumbass you are it.
you are not a very smart person'''
everything you say is pretty stupid.
lisa is right you are horse chit''''
Actually, I have a variety of things I do that I receive enjoyment from. During the summer, I work on and spot for a team running in the Rollin Thunder Modified Series, when there are no races and on certain weekends I also work with the Mid Atlantic Road Racing Club that provides corner workers and medical staff for Summit Point Raceway during CCS and WERA motorcycle race weekends. See, little one, I am married to a very wonderful woman and have a son, I am husband, father and part time racetrack bum who enjoys both sights and smells of real racing more than the internet crap of racetrack wanabes.

Oh, by the way, I also have 5 Ruger Vaqueros, 2 Winchester 97s, 2 Marlin 1894 CBCs and 2 SxS coach guns that are used when the occasion permits, to spend an off season Saturday or Sunday at a SASS match.

See, little one, I am a participant and not just an observer who needs the picture of somebody on an avatar to give one's life both meaning and validation.

A topix board is nothing more than what it has often been called, "The Bathroom Wall of the internet", I come on here just to get a laugh at what the "Cyber Grafetti Artist" have put on the walls today.
Mary

Richmond, VA

#112 Jan 5, 2009
18chick wrote:
Joey will not be like Casey Atwood. He's a good driver, he will improve.
OMG!!! You made Mardeth mad!

It's bad enough when people offend her favorite wrestler (John Cena), but she got REAL mad when I told her what you said about her favorite driver (Who just happens to be Casey Atwood)! She told me to tell you, "Mark my words, Joey will suck! Keep in mind my Atwood was betrayed by Evernham!"
18 Chick

Pensacola, FL

#113 Jan 5, 2009
Mary wrote:
<quoted text>
OMG!!! You made Mardeth mad!
It's bad enough when people offend her favorite wrestler (John Cena), but she got REAL mad when I told her what you said about her favorite driver (Who just happens to be Casey Atwood)! She told me to tell you, "Mark my words, Joey will suck! Keep in mind my Atwood was betrayed by Evernham!"
Ah Shuddup!
Mary

Richmond, VA

#114 Jan 5, 2009
18 Chick wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah Shuddup!
Tell her, not me!

I'm just the messenger!
TSTEWFAN

Whitesboro, NY

#115 Jan 5, 2009
Dew Addict wrote:
<quoted text>
And Brad has a full Nationwide ride and will be driving a couple cup races.
Have they been able to get full sponsorship on that car yet? The last I heard they pulled the 9 race Unilever sponsorship from the 5 car, but have heard nothing since.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brad Keselowski Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
scarlett grace's dad (May '15) May '15 Sammie 1
News Harvick, Logano renew feud with Daytona confron... (Feb '15) Feb '15 MrTinkertrain24 1
News Is NASCAR entering fight era? Intensity plus ag... (Feb '15) Feb '15 MrTinkerTrain24 1
News Top 20 moments of 2014, #4: NASCAR's new Chase ... (Jan '15) Jan '15 WelbyMD 1
News Keselowski And Stewart Fined After Charlotte Sc... (Oct '14) Oct '14 Let it go 12
News Keselowski, Stewart Fined for Postrace Altercation (Oct '14) Oct '14 THE BOZO SHOW 1
News Female crew chiefs could be next for NASCAR (Aug '14) Aug '14 WWE CRASHCAR 2014 4
More from around the web