Jeff Gordon says he's still not 100 p...

Jeff Gordon says he's still not 100 percent

There are 1 comment on the Alabama Live story from Oct 4, 2008, titled Jeff Gordon says he's still not 100 percent. In it, Alabama Live reports that:

Jeff Gordon talks to reporters outside his hauler on Friday. Last week at Kansas, shortly after finishing fourth, Jeff Gordon knew he was badly dehydrated.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Alabama Live.

ralph

AOL

#1 Oct 4, 2008
besides not being up to par jeff needs more seat time if he wants to be a good driver like he used to be.nobody can get to complacent .outherwise your just fooling yourself.wakeup jeff or stay home with your wife and kid!!!you don,t have the stamina to drive 500 mi sunday.you let all of your fans down and i don,t think its right because you are making out better by letting jimmy win .thats B.S.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brad Keselowski Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
scarlett grace's dad (May '15) May '15 Sammie 1
News Harvick, Logano renew feud with Daytona confron... (Feb '15) Feb '15 MrTinkertrain24 1
News Is NASCAR entering fight era? Intensity plus ag... (Feb '15) Feb '15 MrTinkerTrain24 1
News Top 20 moments of 2014, #4: NASCAR's new Chase ... (Jan '15) Jan '15 WelbyMD 1
News Keselowski And Stewart Fined After Charlotte Sc... (Oct '14) Oct '14 Let it go 12
News Keselowski, Stewart Fined for Postrace Altercation (Oct '14) Oct '14 THE BOZO SHOW 1
News Female crew chiefs could be next for NASCAR (Aug '14) Aug '14 WWE CRASHCAR 2014 4
More from around the web