Keselowski negotiating with Hendrick Motorsports

May 1, 2009 Full story: www.wdbj7.com 21

Brad Keselowski is exclusively negotiating with Hendrick Motorsports on a long-term contract.

Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: Oct 07

Rome, OH

#1 May 1, 2009
For Brads career he can't spend another year in the Nationwide Series, this is his third year there. He needs to get into Cup next year and I don't think he will be picked up by Stewart team either.
Howdy

Buckhannon, WV

#2 May 1, 2009
As much as i like Mark Martin he needs to really let Brad drive the #5 next year.

“"drive for five in'10"”

Since: Jan 07

Your the Man!

#3 May 1, 2009
I hope Mark decides to run the 2010 season. Brad got lucky at Talledega by being at the right place at the right time. If Mark does stay I guess Brad will have to stay in Nationwide or sign with another team. I doubt if Rick is going to let anyone go to make room for Brad.
Howdy

Buckhannon, WV

#4 May 1, 2009
I think another team would pick him up if he didnt go to hendricks. But what happens after 2010 for the #5 car? If mark leaves then Rick is stuck without a driver for it when next yr he knows he could put Brad into it.

Didnt Mark retire??
Howdy

Buckhannon, WV

#5 May 1, 2009
Instead of just judging the comments why don't you post your opinion on the subject?

“Kyle get it together! ”

Since: Oct 08

Carlsville

#6 May 1, 2009
jimmy48 wrote:
I hope Mark decides to run the 2010 season. Brad got lucky at Talledega by being at the right place at the right time. If Mark does stay I guess Brad will have to stay in Nationwide or sign with another team. I doubt if Rick is going to let anyone go to make room for Brad.
I guess Jimmie was not in the right place, because he was in the big one.

Since: Jul 08

United States

#7 May 1, 2009
^ Lisa, Jimmie being in a wreck has nothing to do with this topic. Stop trying to stir up crap.

I hope Brad remains with HMS. I have to think Mr H knows Brad is the next big thing, so I can't see him letting him go. I would be very surprised if they let Brad walk.

“Kyle get it together! ”

Carlsville

#8 May 1, 2009
Dew Addict wrote:
^ Lisa, Jimmie being in a wreck has nothing to do with this topic. Stop trying to stir up crap.
I hope Brad remains with HMS. I have to think Mr H knows Brad is the next big thing, so I can't see him letting him go. I would be very surprised if they let Brad walk.
Piss off. No one was talking to your arse anyways.

“"drive for five in'10"”

Since: Jan 07

Your the Man!

#9 May 1, 2009
Dew Addict wrote:
Remember dear, scroll and ignore. I think Rick will find a spot for Brad. Maybe he'll divide the season between Mark and Brad. Guess we'll just have to wait and see.
Annoyed

West Des Moines, IA

#10 May 1, 2009
Why would you want the guy racing any way, to me it seems like him racing full time will get someone hurt. He's a non driver and needs to learn to not drive over everyone.

United States

#11 May 2, 2009
jimmy48 wrote:
<quoted text>Remember dear, scroll and ignore. I think Rick will find a spot for Brad. Maybe he'll divide the season between Mark and Brad. Guess we'll just have to wait and see.
I think Rick will too. He has a pretty good eye for talent, and I think he'll get Brad a spot somewhere. Ah, the rumors of silly season!!!!!!

United States

#12 May 2, 2009
99 Lisa 18 wrote:
<quoted text>
Piss off. No one was talking to your arse anyways.
Piss off yourself. You frequently butt in on other folks conversations. So don't go telling me to stay out of it, when you do the exact same thing.

“Kyle get it together! ”

Carlsville

#13 May 2, 2009
Dew Addict wrote:
<quoted text>
Piss off yourself. You frequently butt in on other folks conversations. So don't go telling me to stay out of it, when you do the exact same thing.
I just did so Bite me.

United States

#14 May 2, 2009
99 Lisa 18 wrote:
<quoted text>
I just did so Bite me.
You know, I was nice to you when not a lot of people on here were. So, screw you. The next time you want to be all buddy-buddy, don't even bother.

“Kyle get it together! ”

Carlsville

#15 May 2, 2009
Dew Addict wrote:
<quoted text>
You know, I was nice to you when not a lot of people on here were. So, screw you. The next time you want to be all buddy-buddy, don't even bother.
Whatever. There's still plenty of people who will converse with me.
CRJ

Murfreesboro, TN

#18 May 3, 2009
jimmy48 wrote:
I completely agree with you. Hendrick needs to look at one of his former drivers by the name of Vickers. His only win came at Talladega and what has he done since? His contract is up after this year and i hear he may be elsewhere, whether that's by choice or being fired, although i think canning his ass would be the better option. Mark is a great fit for that 5 car and needs to come back full time next year as well. Although i think he's completely overrated, the one good thing about Brad's win is some idiot will pick him up to drive for him, and will be getting a bust driver. Red Bull made that mistake before, maybe they'll make it again. Another past driver that is primarily an example of this as well is Casey Mears. He wins a fuel mileage race at Lowe's and everybody thinks he's the next greatest thing, and how's that going for RCR? Drivers such as Mears, Vickers, Waltrip, and Keselowski can luck into wins occasionally and get a overhyped resume when in fact they were just in the right place at the right moment.
CheersForKyle

United States

#19 May 3, 2009
jimmy48 wrote:
I agree. Surely he has learned from his latest mistake.

“IN GOD WE TRUST”

Since: Jun 07

Raleigh

#20 May 3, 2009
What's with you folks? Why does it bother you so much that a rookie had the balls to hold his line and not let Cousin Carl push him below the yellow line and take the win. Carl even took credit for coming down on him to block within being sure he had him cleared. The way Brad came out of the pack pushing Carl I would say he was the one with the hotrod. Do homework on the kid and you'll find out he comes from a family with a long history in stockcar racing. Rick isn't going to let him get away if it takes furnishing a car for James Finch every week.
WWE NASCAR

Trumbull, CT

#21 May 3, 2009
Hendrick should dump Jr and get a better driver, but the Jr Nation cash is just too good to pass up and it funds the competitive cars.
Bill

Charlottesville, VA

#22 May 3, 2009
jr is the weak link at HMS

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brad Keselowski Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Keselowski And Stewart Fined After Charlotte Sc... Oct '14 Let it go 12
Keselowski, Stewart Fined for Postrace Altercation Oct '14 THE BOZO SHOW 1
Female crew chiefs could be next for NASCAR Aug '14 WWE CRASHCAR 2014 4
Fired up for IWK 250 Jul '14 Joshua Cochrane a... 1
Drivers to watch at the NASCAR Sprint Cup Auto ... (Mar '14) Mar '14 Norman2 1
President Obama should move to the center on tw... (Feb '14) Mar '14 Go Blue Forever 16
Jimmie Johnson keeps rolling on, eyeing 6 t h N... (May '13) Nov '13 whatsup 70

Brad Keselowski People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE