Carl Edwards defends character as questions raised about crash ...

Carl Edwards is vigorously defending himself from questions about his character that have been raised since he intentionally wrecked Brad Keselowski. Full Story
Mike in Brunswick

Philadelphia, PA

#1 Mar 19, 2010
Lets stop and think what Keselowski did to Edwards last year. this year the first oppotunity that Keselowski got, he wreck Edwards again. Edwards car went airborne into the fence which injured a fan. Grant what Edwards done was not right, however, how many times does he need to be wrecked by this kid before Nascar does something? Nascar did nothing last year after that wreck. I would be sick and tired of it as well. I would probably retaliate too, the unfortunate thing is Keselowski's car went airborne.
08malibu

Monroe, LA

#2 Mar 19, 2010
I agree with your comments. No one got all bent last year when Edwards was airborne. Go Carl! Brat will get no respect until he gives it.
Tami

United States

#3 Mar 19, 2010
If it was not going to be Carl to retaliate, it would have been someone else....Brad needs to find something else to do!!!!
MISSU3

Fort Worth, TX

#4 Mar 19, 2010
Agree with all of you. NASCAR said Let the drivers handle it. Ok, Carl handled it. I think they both learned something at Atlanta. If Brad chooses not to think twice before punting someone, I'm SURE that another driver will step up for the NEXT lesson. Just glad that no one got hurt on this one.
WWE CRASHCAR 2010

Trumbull, CT

#5 Mar 19, 2010
Let's hope they crash the shi# out of each other this weekend.
gay boy racing inc

Ambrose, GA

#6 Mar 19, 2010
hey let them 2 gay boys fight it out,beaver teeth and baby face nelson,am just about to call jimmy spencer he will whip there ass big time
Pam from Greensboro

High Point, NC

#7 Mar 19, 2010
I totally agree with with Mike in Brunswick. think the officials need to take their heads out of the sand. Brad has gotten away with a whole lot!!!
Sam

Auberry, CA

#8 Mar 19, 2010
I just don't understand why Roger Penske hired Krashlousy in the first place. Generally, he hires squeeky clean, no nonsense, respectable talent. Krashlousy is arrogant, obnoxious, irreverant, and quite frankly, a guy you love to hate. It certanly wasn't because he's a superstar. He's got a long way to go before he reaches that level. IMHO, he never will.
Not a Junior Fan

Spokane, WA

#9 Mar 19, 2010
I really don't like Carl Edwards but I thought it was great that someone finally let Brad know that he will get what he gives. I wish that Brad had not flipped over but I was glad to see him out of the race.
Junior Nation

United States

#10 Mar 19, 2010
Sam wrote:
I just don't understand why Roger Penske hired Krashlousy in the first place. Generally, he hires squeeky clean, no nonsense, respectable talent. Krashlousy is arrogant, obnoxious, irreverant, and quite frankly, a guy you love to hate. It certanly wasn't because he's a superstar. He's got a long way to go before he reaches that level. IMHO, he never will.
Kurt Busch.... Squeeky clean, no nonsense, respectable talent?? Did you forget Roush fired his azz because of the same exact reasons you give for why Penske shouldn't have hired BK?
Big Red

Westminster, MD

#11 Mar 19, 2010
Ah, who gives a f@#k! We can't go a single race without those pu##y heads up at NASCAR taking away the fun of the race. What Carl did was a little extreme but da@#it he was pissed! I would have done the same thing. NASCAR needs to go back to when no one gave a f@#k and just raced hard as hell and did whatever they could to win. NASCAR is run by f@gs and pu##ies now. It's just boring. It's become a god d@mn reality show. I'm sick with it!
barr

Temperance, MI

#12 Mar 19, 2010
I'm not defending either one. Edwards seems to have problems with a lot of guys even his own teammates. Keslowksi is a hard nose driver probably picked it up from the way his dad drove on the little tracks in Mich and Ohio. I understand his need to know that since he is a young guy drivers aren't going to push him around but he needs to give a little. He got a free pass though when he drove for Jr.
Sammy

Islamabad, Pakistan

#13 Mar 20, 2010
it will be some race......Edwards seems to have problems with a lot of guys even his own teammates.
http://www.totalsportsmadness.com
2FST488

Winchester, VA

#15 Mar 20, 2010
He needs to defend his driving ability. His winless streak is climbing. He's never been the same since JJ stuck it to him for the title in '08. The only descent Roush driver is Kenseth. At least he won a championship.
buzzracer69

Dallas, TX

#16 Mar 21, 2010
i hope the 3 dodge cars in all of nascar finish 1-2-3 at bristol ! with over 20 years more r&d and testing, u would think chevy and ford would be killing the dodges and the toy
cars ! dodge motorsports knows they can make better h.p. and torq, but everybody without a dodge will bitch little girls ! anyone remember the hemi they banned ! nascar is
a joke, they always find a way to make me not want to drive to brooklin again !
hey nascar, you should let the boys at nhra show how to run a motorsports program even if it dont put millions of dollars in your pockets you scammers !!! bet toyota paid a fat chunk of cash to get in!
buzzracer69

Dallas, TX

#17 Mar 21, 2010
[Q
UOTE who="buzzracer69"]i hope the 3 dodge cars in all of nascar finish 1-2-3 at bristol ! with over 20 years more r&d and testing, u would think chevy and ford would be killing the dodges and the toy
cars ! dodge motorsports knows they can make better h.p. and torq, but everybody without a dodge will bitch like little girls ! anyone remember the hemi they banned ! nascar is
a joke, they always find a way to make me not want to drive to brooklin again !
hey nascar, you should let the boys at nhra show how to run a motorsports program even if it dont put millions of dollars in your pockets you scammers !!! bet toyota paid a fat chunk of cash to get in!
[/QU
OTE] sorry for telling the truth, but i am upset with nascar and waiting for them to make things rite ! i want to see a real motor in the car like the old days! make them run whatever they build for production use in there cars! guess fraud would have to build a pushrod motor again! with all the rules and crap the teams and owners go through, you would think they would say enough of nascar and form a new organization to race under ! nascar dont own any track that im aware of ! nascar had done a pretty awsome job for years but that was overwith years ago! if i ran nascar i would wreck the whole program also, i am not a bussiness man by no means but some people out there could make it a great program again !!! would love a reason to
drive to m.i.s again!
buzzracer69

Dallas, TX

#18 Mar 21, 2010
how about busch's new turbo challenger drag car ! think he might get in to a prostock type car in the future! all that happens in nascar should stay there quietly ! make these teams run the hemi and l.s.type motors and fraud will jump on as usual or build a killer piece like they should have years ago! all they have is a bunch mod motor stuff that is junk which any mechanic can attest to! if nascar said ok, we are going to go back to factory parts, dodge will hurt the competition . genral motors l.s.motor would work awsome and where are fraud and toyo at, the back as usual , sorry ford and toyota!!!
Sam

Bishop, CA

#19 Mar 21, 2010
Junior Nation wrote:
<quoted text>
Kurt Busch.... Squeeky clean, no nonsense, respectable talent?? Did you forget Roush fired his azz because of the same exact reasons you give for why Penske shouldn't have hired BK?
Well, point well taken. I didn't think about Kurt. People that came to mind were Sam Hornish, Rick Mears, Ryan Briscoe, Al Unser, Jr. in Indy car. Roger seems to have gone a little more to the dark side in NASCAR.

“IN GOD WE TRUST”

Since: Jun 07

Raleigh

#20 Mar 21, 2010
This isn't the end of Carl Edwards trouble. He'll keep it clean for a while but some time down the road shortly, he'll loose his temper and it will be a similar story with someone else. Right now, Joey Logano needs to stuff a couple in the wall just to let the world know to back off and race him decent. He needs to start with Harvick. He needs to spin Harvick at Martinsville in both races just to get his attention.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brad Keselowski Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Keselowski And Stewart Fined After Charlotte Sc... Oct '14 Let it go 12
Keselowski, Stewart Fined for Postrace Altercation Oct '14 THE BOZO SHOW 1
Female crew chiefs could be next for NASCAR Aug '14 WWE CRASHCAR 2014 4
Fired up for IWK 250 Jul '14 Joshua Cochrane a... 1
Drivers to watch at the NASCAR Sprint Cup Auto ... (Mar '14) Mar '14 Norman2 1
President Obama should move to the center on tw... (Feb '14) Mar '14 Go Blue Forever 16
Jimmie Johnson keeps rolling on, eyeing 6 t h N... (May '13) Nov '13 whatsup 70
More from around the web