Jr Motorsports Re-Enlists With Navy, ...

Jr Motorsports Re-Enlists With Navy, Keselowski Signed To Drive

There are 4 comments on the Paddock Talk story from Nov 16, 2007, titled Jr Motorsports Re-Enlists With Navy, Keselowski Signed To Drive. In it, Paddock Talk reports that:

“It's a very clean look that I think will really stand out on the track.”

JR Motorsports announced today that the U.S. Navy has re-signed with the team to field the No. via Paddock Talk

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Paddock Talk.

“DONT TREAD ON ME!!!!!!!!!!”

Since: Aug 07

Location hidden

#1 Nov 16, 2007
Good, hopefully they can win a championchip next year!
TB Chief

Decatur, IL

#2 Nov 17, 2007
That is cool of Junior to bring him back. The guy didn't really get a chance to prove what he is capable of with the short season and the injury and all. I hope he is the guy and does well. These days they don't get many chances before they look elsewhere. Just not enough seats to go around for all the young drivers who want to get their foot in the door.
pavel fan

Flint, MI

#3 Nov 22, 2007
good brad your good racer
pavel fan

Howell, MI

#4 Nov 30, 2007
Keith S wrote:
Good, hopefully they can win a championchip next year!
there getting clost for a champion chip brad is running better than khi cars

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brad Keselowski Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
scarlett grace's dad (May '15) May '15 Sammie 1
News Harvick, Logano renew feud with Daytona confron... (Feb '15) Feb '15 MrTinkertrain24 1
News Is NASCAR entering fight era? Intensity plus ag... (Feb '15) Feb '15 MrTinkerTrain24 1
News Top 20 moments of 2014, #4: NASCAR's new Chase ... (Jan '15) Jan '15 WelbyMD 1
News Keselowski And Stewart Fined After Charlotte Sc... (Oct '14) Oct '14 Let it go 12
News Keselowski, Stewart Fined for Postrace Altercation (Oct '14) Oct '14 THE BOZO SHOW 1
News Female crew chiefs could be next for NASCAR (Aug '14) Aug '14 WWE CRASHCAR 2014 4
More from around the web