Sponsorship search a challenge, even ...

Sponsorship search a challenge, even if your name is Earnhardt

There are 7 comments on the www.sunherald.com story from Aug 10, 2008, titled Sponsorship search a challenge, even if your name is Earnhardt. In it, www.sunherald.com reports that:

Dale Earnhardt Jr. has been involved in some unexpected extra work this summer trying to locate a sponsor for his No.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.sunherald.com.

Ace

AOL

#1 Aug 11, 2008
I find that hard to believe he has troubles finding sponsorship! He's the favorite driver in the series.

Since: Mar 08

Morris, IL

#2 Aug 12, 2008
Oh I see but it's a sponsor for Brad K. not really Jr. Just his Nationwide team.

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

#3 Aug 12, 2008
LGR wrote:
Oh I see but it's a sponsor for Brad K. not really Jr. Just his Nationwide team.
Did you see where Brad has his own team now??????

Morris, IL

#4 Aug 12, 2008
snow wrote:
<quoted text>Did you see where Brad has his own team now??????
No I didn't where at? News to me.
Deb

AOL

#5 Aug 12, 2008
Maybe Dale Junior should drive the car instead of Brad. JMO.

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

#6 Aug 12, 2008
LGR wrote:
<quoted text>No I didn't where at? News to me.
He had a Truck in the last Truck race. Robb Brent drove it last week it is #19.Robb has been running Arca races for Ron
Keselowski.I sure hope he can do good.I had known
he was working at this for some time.

Morris, IL

#7 Aug 12, 2008
snow wrote:
<quoted text>He had a Truck in the last Truck race. Robb Brent drove it last week it is #19.Robb has been running Arca races for Ron
Keselowski.I sure hope he can do good.I had known
he was working at this for some time.
I've been trying to watch Arca races but they didn't show them on the tube or at least I couldn't find them. They said it was on the arca.com website but it was just sound. Then they had it like at 3 am. I like Scott Speed he's fun to watch. Of course it's an open wheel thing :) Thanks for what you said on my thread, lol. I answered you then addressed them so not all was to you. Those people are nuts but it doesn't work they just keep trying drama.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brad Keselowski Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
scarlett grace's dad (May '15) May '15 Sammie 1
News Harvick, Logano renew feud with Daytona confron... (Feb '15) Feb '15 MrTinkertrain24 1
News Is NASCAR entering fight era? Intensity plus ag... (Feb '15) Feb '15 MrTinkerTrain24 1
News Top 20 moments of 2014, #4: NASCAR's new Chase ... (Jan '15) Jan '15 WelbyMD 1
News Keselowski And Stewart Fined After Charlotte Sc... (Oct '14) Oct '14 Let it go 12
News Keselowski, Stewart Fined for Postrace Altercation (Oct '14) Oct '14 THE BOZO SHOW 1
News Female crew chiefs could be next for NASCAR (Aug '14) Aug '14 WWE CRASHCAR 2014 4
More from around the web