Petty: Patrick not ready

Aug 13, 2011 Full story: Florida Today

Danica Patrick is expected to make her long anticipated leap to a full-time NASCAR Nationwide Series gig next season and also apparently attempt some Sprint Cup races as well.

Full Story
08malibu

Olive Branch, MS

#1 Aug 14, 2011
Not a fan of Kyle Petty but for once I agree. I don't see the big interest in Danica--not hot, not talented and not much of a personality. Hmm, sounds like a few others we know, so guess it doesn't matter. Money talks.
WWE CRASHCAR 2011

Trumbull, CT

#2 Aug 15, 2011
08malibu wrote:
Not a fan of Kyle Petty but for once I agree. I don't see the big interest in Danica--not hot, not talented and not much of a personality. Hmm, sounds like a few others we know, so guess it doesn't matter. Money talks.
My question is: How would Kyle Petty know if she is ready or not? Maybe he knows from experience, the only reason he ever raced the big time was because of his name.
Hilton Head

Satellite Beach, FL

#3 Aug 15, 2011
WWE CRASHCAR 2011 wrote:
<quoted text>
My question is: How would Kyle Petty know if she is ready or not? Maybe he knows from experience, the only reason he ever raced the big time was because of his name.
Also like some others we know.
Not a Junior Fan

Federal Way, WA

#4 Aug 15, 2011
I am not a big fan of Danica but I would not agree with anything Kyle Petty has to say about a driver's ability.
09Malibu

United States

#5 Aug 16, 2011
WWE CRASHCAR 2011 wrote:
<quoted text>
My question is: How would Kyle Petty know if she is ready or not? Maybe he knows from experience, the only reason he ever raced the big time was because of his name.
Reading this makes the name Earnhardt come to mind....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brad Baker Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Danica Patrick Indianapolis result Jul '14 Dwarfica 2
NASCAR: Jimmie Johnson dominates in Sprint Cup ... (May '14) May '14 Cale 11 2
Kevin Harvick Dominates and Wins ToyotaCare 250... (Apr '14) Apr '14 RonnieO 1
Will Kurt Busch Contend for a Sprint Cup Title ... (Jan '14) Apr '14 Hilton Head 12
Mark Martin set to help Danica Patrick in 2014 ... (Nov '13) Mar '14 guest 19
Dale Earnhardt Jr. brings buzz back, but Nascar... (Mar '14) Mar '14 WWE CRASHCAR 2014 6
Busch wins Truck Series season opener at Daytona (Feb '14) Feb '14 Cale 11 2
More from around the web