Earnhardt: Don't question my commitment level

Jul 8, 2010 Full story: The State 646

Dale Earnhardt Jr. broke a winless streak of more than two years with his victory Friday night in the Nationwide Series race at Daytona International Speedway.

Full Story
Wang

Charlotte, NC

#660 Dec 19, 2011
you are phony wrote:
<quoted text>you are full of crap!!!!Junior has more women in one night,than you do in a lifetime,so eat your heart out dumb as*
Hohoho...
You vely funny.
Wang think maybe you one furr of the clap.
Hohoho...
Tony S

United States

#661 Dec 20, 2011
I got the trophy !!!!!!
the way it is

Oak Hill, WV

#662 Dec 20, 2011
you are phony wrote:
<quoted text>you are full of crap!!!!Junior has more women in one night,than you do in a lifetime,so eat your heart out dumb as*
Ah, so you know this for a fact, or are you lying....again? Yes, you are lying. If though you do know what you claim to be fact, names please? No, you won't, because you will have to face the cold hard facts, gooooooonior is gay, only hangs out with guys and you NEVER see him with a girl unless he is getting paid for advertising something. That is the facts. Now as for him making money, so what. He is still losing race after race. No talent. The only reason he makes lots of money is because he has lots of toothless fans who make him popular with nascar who keeps mentioning his name (and raking in profits...funny, they cannot mention his name in the winners circle), again, because of fans who love a loser, well and still pine over his dead pappy. Thanks for clearing up for us you are another lover of a loser.
the way it is

Oak Hill, WV

#663 Dec 20, 2011
Hey WANG, see the forbes article where nascar is worried? The success of nascar is tied to the success of goooooonior and they are worried because attendance is down, salaries are down, revenue is falling, and goooooonior cannot win. The has been is good at one thing though, taking nascar down the tubes with him.

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#664 Dec 21, 2011
F*ck Joonyer.
WWE CRASHCAR 2011

Trumbull, CT

#665 Dec 21, 2011
the way it is wrote:
Hey WANG, see the forbes article where nascar is worried? The success of nascar is tied to the success of goooooonior and they are worried because attendance is down, salaries are down, revenue is falling, and goooooonior cannot win. The has been is good at one thing though, taking nascar down the tubes with him.
France the fraud would like to stage a few more scams like the 2001 Pepsi 400 and the Nationwide race to put Jr in victory lane, but the other teams and drivers wouldn't go along.
Mountain Dew

Indianapolis, IN

#666 Dec 21, 2011
WWE CRASHCAR 2011 wrote:
<quoted text>
France the fraud would like to stage a few more scams like the 2001 Pepsi 400 and the Nationwide race to put Jr in victory lane, but the other teams and drivers wouldn't go along.
Well how do you know
what France would like ?? Thats a bold statement to be yapping about what France wants and don't want. You just need to visit the titty bar and calm down. Merry Xmas....
WWE CRASHCAR 2011

Trumbull, CT

#667 Dec 21, 2011
Mountain Dew wrote:
<quoted text>Well how do you know
what France would like ?? Thats a bold statement to be yapping about what France wants and don't want. You just need to visit the titty bar and calm down. Merry Xmas....
Are you saying Jr's win in 2001 Pepsi 400 and the Nationwide race with the Wrangler car wasn't a fixer? Merry Christmas and I'll see you in Indiana for the 500.
Mountain Dew

Indianapolis, IN

#668 Dec 21, 2011
WWE CRASHCAR 2011 wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you saying Jr's win in 2001 Pepsi 400 and the Nationwide race with the Wrangler car wasn't a fixer? Merry Christmas and I'll see you in Indiana for the 500.
No fixers. I am still sad over losing Dan W
He was supposed to be at my granddaughters wedding next year.Every time she went to Florida for the race he always toured her around in a pace car.A great loss for racing.Be good and stay safe....
WWE CRASHCAR 2011

Trumbull, CT

#669 Dec 22, 2011
Mountain Dew wrote:
<quoted text>No fixers. I am still sad over losing Dan W
He was supposed to be at my granddaughters wedding next year.Every time she went to Florida for the race he always toured her around in a pace car.A great loss for racing.Be good and stay safe....
Terrible lose, brings back memories of Greg Moore. Granddaughters wedding? Was that a typo? You take care Snow.
Mountain Dew

Indianapolis, IN

#670 Dec 22, 2011
WWE CRASHCAR 2011 wrote:
<quoted text>
Terrible lose, brings back memories of Greg Moore. Granddaughters wedding? Was that a typo? You take care Snow.
No I got married young and had my daughter and now my granddaughter is getting married next year. She is beautiful and Dale Jr invited her to set on his pit box 2 years ago. She turned him dowm and told me he was to old....lol
Wang

Hendersonville, NC

#671 Dec 22, 2011
the way it is wrote:
He brack prague to arr he touch.
you know

Houston, TX

#672 Dec 25, 2011
He will be a preacher soon!!!
you know

Houston, TX

#673 Dec 26, 2011
I am speaking of Junior !!!!!!Kannapolis needs a good one****
well

Oak Hill, WV

#674 Dec 26, 2011
Earnhardt: Don't question my commitment level....his commitment level being to maintain a record of p!ss poor performance, looking and acting like a moron and keeping his sheep fans happy. Oh, and taking the sheeps money.
tony

Germany

#676 Dec 31, 2011
I am da man
tony

Germany

#677 Dec 31, 2011
I will take Juniors lady friend,haha

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

#678 Jan 1, 2012
tony wrote:
I will take Juniors lady friend,haha
Heck you will not take her for very long. You cannot hang on to any woman. Whats
wrong with you?????
tony

Houston, TX

#679 Jan 1, 2012
You should see the two,I have now living with me,eat your heart out Boy..T
who cares

Oak Hill, WV

#680 Jan 1, 2012
snow wrote:
<quoted text>Heck you will not take her for very long. You cannot hang on to any woman. Whats
wrong with you?????
Yeah, you tell em snow, they ain't like old dale goooooonior who can hold on to a woman as long as the contract for the commercial says he has to. Way some of his pit crew tell it, he washes his hands dozens of times every time he touches a woman. Whats wrong with gooooonior? Just gay is all. Wonder why he hides it?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brad Baker Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Danica Patrick Indianapolis result Jul '14 Dwarfica 2
NASCAR: Jimmie Johnson dominates in Sprint Cup ... (May '14) May '14 Cale 11 2
Kevin Harvick Dominates and Wins ToyotaCare 250... (Apr '14) Apr '14 RonnieO 1
Will Kurt Busch Contend for a Sprint Cup Title ... (Jan '14) Apr '14 Hilton Head 12
Mark Martin set to help Danica Patrick in 2014 ... (Nov '13) Mar '14 guest 19
Dale Earnhardt Jr. brings buzz back, but Nascar... (Mar '14) Mar '14 WWE CRASHCAR 2014 6
Busch wins Truck Series season opener at Daytona (Feb '14) Feb '14 Cale 11 2
More from around the web