Earnhardt: Don't question my commitment level

Jul 8, 2010 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The State

Dale Earnhardt Jr. broke a winless streak of more than two years with his victory Friday night in the Nationwide Series race at Daytona International Speedway.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of646
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
X Jr Fan

Cleveland, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2010

Judged:

is this the same guy who said making the chase is a pain in the azz and too much work? he sounds very committed
08malibu

Olive Branch, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2010

Judged:

He has no choice but to say this stuff, if he doesn't, he's going behind the shed with RH.
Wang

Raleigh, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2010

Judged:

One cannot question what one does not have.
Hey

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2010

Judged:

ok

Ski

“Is It Friday Yet?????”

Since: May 07

Smalltown New York

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2010

Judged:

Don't question The Junior's sexual oreintation either!
acrim

Manhattan Beach, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2010

Judged:

He made that statement after he put his empty bottle of Bud down.
annie

Port Republic, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 10, 2010

Judged:

You Dale Jr haters are soooo jealous!! Guess you just can't help it since he is the face of NASCAR!!
Makes a lot of money too!! So just get over it!!
08malibu

Olive Branch, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 10, 2010

Judged:

The face of NASCAR? Hmmmm....
DontThinkSo

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 10, 2010

Judged:

annie wrote:
You Dale Jr haters are soooo jealous!! Guess you just can't help it since he is the face of NASCAR!!
aww lisa, go back to the basement.

He's not the face of nascar. He's the face of a drunk, pretending to be a nascar driver. He's only convincing w/the drunk part.
speeddemon

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 10, 2010

Judged:

He is one of the faces of NASCAR
You get over it

Katy, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 10, 2010

Judged:

annie wrote:
Yeppers! I am sooooo jealous of a guy who would be nothing if not for clinging desperately to his dead daddy's legend. I am soooo jealous of a guy who has not been much of a success in the sport he is hyped to be a top-player at, but he can't compete with the real talent and he hasn't earned the prestige and now he's having to accept the fact that he's disappointed so many of his fans that they have left him in droves and moved on to support the real talent in the sport.

Funny how you Junior fans can't get past the money he makes, more from his family connections than from his own talent or business sense. You also can't figure out that some of us aren't so shallow to think that money is the only thing that matters. Of course, Junior fans need to cling to something, Junior's performance is so pathetic you certainly can't point that out as a indicator that Junior is a success. A wealthy loser is still a loser, afterall.

And here's a news flash for you, Annie, the drivers with talent, you know them, the ones that win consistently... you'll find them in victory lane...they make lots of money too and what's more, they can proudly hold their head up in public knowing that they EARNED their own money and their well-deserved reputation by excelling in the sport...not just by being born to a famous daddy.

So, little miss Annie...GET OVER IT!
acrim

Manhattan Beach, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 10, 2010

Judged:

I thought the face of NA$CRAP was a 400lb slob with a Bud in his hand and a Jooooonnnyyyyyyrrrrr shirt on that is two sizes too small...but I could be wrong.

Or perhaps I described Mike Helton.
redrum

Lake George, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 10, 2010

Judged:

You get over it wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeppers! I am sooooo jealous of a guy who would be nothing if not for clinging desperately to his dead daddy's legend. I am soooo jealous of a guy who has not been much of a success in the sport he is hyped to be a top-player at, but he can't compete with the real talent and he hasn't earned the prestige and now he's having to accept the fact that he's disappointed so many of his fans that they have left him in droves and moved on to support the real talent in the sport.
Funny how you Junior fans can't get past the money he makes, more from his family connections than from his own talent or business sense. You also can't figure out that some of us aren't so shallow to think that money is the only thing that matters. Of course, Junior fans need to cling to something, Junior's performance is so pathetic you certainly can't point that out as a indicator that Junior is a success. A wealthy loser is still a loser, afterall.
And here's a news flash for you, Annie, the drivers with talent, you know them, the ones that win consistently... you'll find them in victory lane...they make lots of money too and what's more, they can proudly hold their head up in public knowing that they EARNED their own money and their well-deserved reputation by excelling in the sport...not just by being born to a famous daddy.
Very well said, i could not agree more, hit the nail rite on the head,
Lame duck

Scranton, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 10, 2010

Judged:

You get over it wrote:
<quoted text>
Nice jealous rant.

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 10, 2010

Judged:

acrim wrote:
I thought the face of NA$CRAP was a 400lb slob with a Bud in his hand and a Jooooonnnyyyyyyrrrrr shirt on that is two sizes too small...but I could be wrong.
Or perhaps I described Mike Helton.
LMAO I have enjoyed this morning and afternoon. The wit and humor is fun. I really thought you were talking about my next door neighbor until you mentioned Mike Helton.
overr88ted

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 10, 2010

Judged:

i just watched one of the shows on speed, before nascar performance and of course it was mainly all jooonyers radio but all that guy does is whine and complain, mcgrew asked him if the toe was out and jooonyers response " i dont f**king know" wow good comunication joooyer the steering wheel has tape or something to mark it line it up and say yes the toe is out or no its fine? i guess thats too much work what a @$$h*le.... hurry up nation go buy some diecasts

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 10, 2010

Judged:

overr88ted wrote:
i just watched one of the shows on speed, before nascar performance and of course it was mainly all jooonyers radio but all that guy does is whine and complain, mcgrew asked him if the toe was out and jooonyers response " i dont f**king know" wow good comunication joooyer the steering wheel has tape or something to mark it line it up and say yes the toe is out or no its fine? i guess thats too much work what a @$$h*le.... hurry up nation go buy some diecasts
Joonyer don't know f*cking shyt about a stock car. His biggest complaint is a stock car doesn't have a cup holder for his beer or a ashtray for his cigarettes and bud!! Hahahahahahahahahaheeeeeeeeeee eeeeee!
Southern Class

Lincolnton, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 10, 2010

Judged:

Obama does not like nascar, wonder why?
PPp

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 10, 2010

Judged:

Get off Jr's ass,at least he makes millions.PP

“How We Roll”

Since: Nov 08

Area 51, Nevada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2010

Judged:

overr88ted wrote:
I heard that radio chatter too and thought,'do people actually put up with this?' and... It's a real shame. I really feel sorry for RH but he's a big man who made his decision to welcome Jr to the Hendrick camps and just ended up with a kid who can't grow up. In the car throwing temper tantrums, yet completely unable to help his own cause or his team.

Good thing he has a name or else he'd be quite worthless out there.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of646
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••