Q&A: NASCAR driver Kurt Busch talks T...

Q&A: NASCAR driver Kurt Busch talks Talladega crash, safety

There are 2 comments on the NewsOK.com story from Oct 30, 2011, titled Q&A: NASCAR driver Kurt Busch talks Talladega crash, safety. In it, NewsOK.com reports that:

You were within striking distance in The Chase for the Cup standings, then crashed early at Talladega last week.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at NewsOK.com.

BArr

Lambertville, MI

#1 Oct 30, 2011
I propose that NASCAR establish a rule that if you haven't raced in at least half of the regular season races you are not eligble to run in any of the chase races. That will keep idiots like Mikey Waltrop off the track and from wrecking other drivers.
BArr

Lambertville, MI

#3 Oct 30, 2011
I'm sure we can find 43 guys without looking at the likes of Mikey Waltrop and Derick Cope. They don't belong on the track anymore let alone the chase.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brad Baker Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News NASCAR top-50 list a head-scratcher Apr 9 LI Modified Man 3
News William Byron finding 'a lot of stuff to work o... Mar '18 Rookie phartse 3
News Top StoryAustin Dillon takes No. 3 back to vict... Feb '18 DoesPhartse 19
News Wallace in 2nd: Best Daytona 500 finish for bla... Feb '18 ProudPhartse 2
News Patrick arrives in Daytona, awaits 1st stop of ... Feb '18 WhyPhartse 2
News NASCAR Mailbag: Will the Camaro have an edge on... Feb '18 YeaPhart 6
News Paul Menard ready to make NASCAR history with W... Jan '18 It Phartse 2