NASCAR's France asks Congress to help Big 3 automakers
Join the discussion below, or Read more at Battle Creek Enquirer.
#1 Dec 8, 2008
I am all for a $25 Billion bridge loan. Here are my conditions.
1. Replace the CEO of GM. He has lost $80 Billion in the last 10 years.
2. Move ahead the UAW contract to start 2009 (that would have kicked in in 2010)
3. Change the health benefit and per hour pay for the UAW to be in line with Toyota, Nissan in the US, immediately.
4. Force the shutdown of plants in the next 90 days to align with capacity.
5. No executive bonuses for 2009 and 2010.
6 Chrysler balance sheet must be transparent, if it wants a bailout.
Add your comments below
|Nascar VP gives a stern warning on inspections||Sun||MrTinkertrain24||1|
|Why NASCAR was hit with a $500 million racial d...||Sep 23||MrTinkertrain24||1|
|Martin Truex Jr.'s No. 78 Car Again Fails Post-...||Sep 20||MrTinkertrain24||1|
|Nation-Now 1 hour ago 6:03 a.m.NASCAR looks bey...||Jul '16||Hilton Head||1|
|Last Weekend's NASCAR Race Had Lowest Televisio...||Jun '16||WWE CRASHCAR 2016||12|
|Dillon living up to potential in 3rd full NASCA...||May '16||MrTinkertrain24||3|
|Alex Labbe captures pole position||May '16||raw||1|
Find what you want!
Search Boston Reid Forum Now
Copyright © 2016 Topix LLC