NASCAR's France asks Congress to help Big 3 automakers
#1 Dec 8, 2008
I am all for a $25 Billion bridge loan. Here are my conditions.
1. Replace the CEO of GM. He has lost $80 Billion in the last 10 years.
2. Move ahead the UAW contract to start 2009 (that would have kicked in in 2010)
3. Change the health benefit and per hour pay for the UAW to be in line with Toyota, Nissan in the US, immediately.
4. Force the shutdown of plants in the next 90 days to align with capacity.
5. No executive bonuses for 2009 and 2010.
6 Chrysler balance sheet must be transparent, if it wants a bailout.
Add your comments below
|The GOP plea: a Kansas, dona t screw it up for ...||Nov '14||vvalderama||1|
|Tony Stewart case goes to grand jury||Sep '14||rayjr||1|
|Gordon celebrates 20th anniversary of 1st victory (May '14)||Aug '14||Whoyakidding||6|
|NASCAR confiscates parts of driver's race car||Jul '14||WWE CRASHCAR 2014||1|
|RGIII makes his NASCAR 'debut' (Apr '14)||Apr '14||Dingo||1|
|Earnhardt Jr. wins 2nd Daytona 500 a decade later (Feb '14)||Feb '14||Along for The Ride||1|
|Football facing major crisis in attendance (Jan '14)||Jan '14||IceMan PJN||7|
Find what you want!
Search Boston Reid Forum Now
Copyright © 2014 Topix LLC