Carl Edwards happy with 11th place fi...

Carl Edwards happy with 11th place finish at Dover

There are 1 comment on the story from Sep 29, 2009, titled Carl Edwards happy with 11th place finish at Dover. In it, reports that:

Carl Edwards has been hobbling around the Cup garage since breaking his right foot playing Frisbee Sept.

Join the discussion below, or

“'2010'season ”

Since: May 09

Phoenix, Arizona

#1 Sep 29, 2009
He's supposed to be in the title hunt, my how things change from one year to the next. Who would have ever thought Kyle Busch would miss the chase and Carl Edwards would struggle all year.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Boston Reid Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News NBC Sports Group's Formula One Continues Sunday Sep '15 Fart news 2
News Joey Logano leads every lap, wins Xfinity race ... (Apr '15) Apr '15 tom wingo 2
News Johnson goes for jackpot in Vegas (Mar '15) Mar '15 MrTinkerTrain24 3
News The Player: DP Customs' Racy 1200 Sportster (Jan '15) Jan '15 fastharryDOTcom 1
News The GOP plea: a Kansas, dona t screw it up for ... (Nov '14) Nov '14 vvalderama 1
News Tony Stewart case goes to grand jury (Sep '14) Sep '14 rayjr 1
News Gordon celebrates 20th anniversary of 1st victory (May '14) Aug '14 Whoyakidding 6
More from around the web