Boris Said hoping luck changes with G...

Boris Said hoping luck changes with Gatorade

There are 31 comments on the National Speed Sport News story from Feb 13, 2008, titled Boris Said hoping luck changes with Gatorade. In it, National Speed Sport News reports that:

“I think the New York Giants already set the tone that this will be the year of the underdog.”

' When it comes to making the field for the Daytona 500, Boris Said hopes the odds will be with him after experiencing an unusual amount of bad luck in his previous three NASCAR Sprint Cup weekends. via National Speed Sport News

Join the discussion below, or Read more at National Speed Sport News.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
wallbanger

Cincinnati, OH

#21 Feb 20, 2008
Irish wrote:
nasfan55 Thanks, for your vote of confidence. Your words reflect your choice in driver and your apparent age. Still in grade school, huh?
LMFAO, Irish!

I am sure Boris could have out-run POS, last Sunday, if he could have qualified his way in.

Damn shock-problems! Motormouth Motorsports needs more sharing of shock-advice from the other jap team-----JGR. That should help POS from wrecking, keep him off the walls (a wallbangere!) and out of P-29, btw!

I did hear POS say something about the car bouncing a lot over the bumps.

Was this a problem with those JGR ass-kicking jap-rides? Didn't seem to bother Smoke or Kyle, who ran up front, most of the day. Where in the hell was POS at, after he fell like a rock through the field?

Oh, he did lead a couple of laps, while everyone else was pitting. Was that when he missed his pit box, again?

Go Boris, in CA!

I'll be wearing my Said-Head tee-shirt once more, this Friday!

I wonder if Boris will run at LVMS? I had better pack my two Boris Said-Head tee shirts for Vegas!

Later!
nasfan55

West Monroe, LA

#22 Feb 20, 2008
Irish wrote:
nasfan55, Let's agree to disagree...I do not now or never will reconsider anything I have ever said about your driver.
Boris is a great person, and hopefully he soon will be racing.
That'll work.

“KAIZEN!”

Since: Apr 07

Gambier , Oh.

#23 Feb 20, 2008
wallbanger wrote:
<quoted text>
LMFAO, Irish!
I am sure Boris could have out-run POS, last Sunday, if he could have qualified his way in.
Damn shock-problems! Motormouth Motorsports needs more sharing of shock-advice from the other jap team-----JGR. That should help POS from wrecking, keep him off the walls (a wallbangere!) and out of P-29, btw!
I did hear POS say something about the car bouncing a lot over the bumps.
Was this a problem with those JGR ass-kicking jap-rides? Didn't seem to bother Smoke or Kyle, who ran up front, most of the day. Where in the hell was POS at, after he fell like a rock through the field?
Oh, he did lead a couple of laps, while everyone else was pitting. Was that when he missed his pit box, again?
Go Boris, in CA!
I'll be wearing my Said-Head tee-shirt once more, this Friday!
I wonder if Boris will run at LVMS? I had better pack my two Boris Said-Head tee shirts for Vegas!
Later!
It would appear to me that you better pack some points for the Moron while your at it! P-40 BTW!!!
Irish

Little Rock, AR

#24 Feb 21, 2008
wallbanger, Boris is only running 5 Sprint Cup races this year. With Daytona, the Glen and Sonoma being 3, I am not sure of the other 2. I know he is also racing in a couple of weeks in Mexico in the Nationwide series. I know last year he also tried Dayona in July and I believe Taladega. I did not see his name entered on the list.
Looks as if you are getting some grief from a 55 fan (above). I don't know what is up with some of those TuRD fans???

Since: Jan 08

Charlotte, NC

#25 Feb 23, 2008
Is it me or did he not qualify?

“"Racing Rules"”

Since: Dec 06

NHRA

#26 Feb 23, 2008
JadaMarnew wrote:
Is it me or did he not qualify?
It was a rain out and those "Go or Go homers" must go home! It sucks i know!
Dillinger

AOL

#27 Feb 23, 2008
mindy wrote:
<quoted text>It was a rain out and those "Go or Go homers" must go home! It sucks i know!
Mindy, baby, I just sent you an E-mail. Please make the rain go away!!! Did you hear Greg Biffle? I had no idea he was so funny!

“"Racing Rules"”

NHRA

#28 Feb 23, 2008
Dillinger wrote:
<quoted text>
Mindy, baby, I just sent you an E-mail. Please make the rain go away!!! Did you hear Greg Biffle? I had no idea he was so funny!
I sure wish i could Dill! Biffle can be funny when he does not act so shy on camera like our Matty does! This rain is a real downer! I will look for your e-mail! ;-0)
Dillinger

AOL

#29 Feb 23, 2008
mindy wrote:
<quoted text>I sure wish i could Dill! Biffle can be funny when he does not act so shy on camera like our Matty does! This rain is a real downer! I will look for your e-mail! ;-0)
I do not understand why Uncle Jack has all these boys dividing Matt's #17. Isn't Carl going to go for another championship? He can't do it if he is only in the Nationwide Series every third race or something. I was thinking of all the guy who might be able to win both Sprint and the Nationwide series, Carl would be one fo those on the list. I got on Nascar Superstore today and bought a scrub top with little race cars to go with my hospital uniforms, another 1.64 Matty's Sam Bass Holiday car to add to my collection, and 3 pairs of #17 socks!!!! Wheee!
Dillinger

AOL

#30 Feb 23, 2008
That was supposed to be "of" those, not fo. Sheez....

“"Racing Rules"”

NHRA

#31 Feb 23, 2008
Dillinger wrote:
<quoted text>
I do not understand why Uncle Jack has all these boys dividing Matt's #17. Isn't Carl going to go for another championship? He can't do it if he is only in the Nationwide Series every third race or something. I was thinking of all the guy who might be able to win both Sprint and the Nationwide series, Carl would be one fo those on the list. I got on Nascar Superstore today and bought a scrub top with little race cars to go with my hospital uniforms, another 1.64 Matty's Sam Bass Holiday car to add to my collection, and 3 pairs of #17 socks!!!! Wheee!
Cute gal,i saw those! I don't think CARL will get it this year...just a feeling!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Boris Said Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Tony Stewart wins first Daytona qualifying race (Feb '07) Aug '13 TERRY 15
New Boris Fan Site! (Oct '06) Aug '11 mea 46
News NNS: Said Wins Stunner (Aug '10) Aug '10 Joe Dennis Jr 1
News Said gets a narrow victory in Montreal (Aug '10) Aug '10 jjgb1 2
Finally!! (Aug '10) Aug '10 Jamie 1
News Tony Stewart, Boris Said tangle at Watkins Glen (Aug '10) Aug '10 Edd 1
News NASCAR prepares for new June race at Road America (Mar '10) Mar '10 kyb18 4
More from around the web