Boris Said hoping luck changes with G...

Boris Said hoping luck changes with Gatorade

There are 31 comments on the National Speed Sport News story from Feb 13, 2008, titled Boris Said hoping luck changes with Gatorade. In it, National Speed Sport News reports that:

“I think the New York Giants already set the tone that this will be the year of the underdog.”

' When it comes to making the field for the Daytona 500, Boris Said hopes the odds will be with him after experiencing an unusual amount of bad luck in his previous three NASCAR Sprint Cup weekends. via National Speed Sport News

Join the discussion below, or Read more at National Speed Sport News.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
wallbanger

Cincinnati, OH

#1 Feb 13, 2008
I'll be wearing my "Said-Head" Tee shirt, tomorrow, during the first 150 and rooting, as always, for Boris.

Since: Oct 07

United States

#2 Feb 13, 2008
I will be skipping out on work for the Dual 150's...go MWR!!!
wallbanger

Cincinnati, OH

#3 Feb 13, 2008
flash242g wrote:
I will be skipping out on work for the Dual 150's...go MWR!!!
Did you go to doctorsexcuse.com ?

Since: Oct 07

Atlanta, GA

#4 Feb 13, 2008
No...I just wrote it on the calendar that I would be gone. They know at our NAPA that when it comes to racing, that is priority #1.
wallbanger

Cincinnati, OH

#5 Feb 13, 2008
flash242g wrote:
No...I just wrote it on the calendar that I would be gone. They know at our NAPA that when it comes to racing, that is priority #1.
10-4! Enjoy the races!

“KAIZEN!”

Since: Apr 07

Gambier , Oh.

#6 Feb 14, 2008
I'll be sitting so I acn see the shop door! GO MWR! GO DALE GO! Let's get all three in!
Dillinger

Miami, FL

#7 Feb 14, 2008
wallbanger wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you go to doctorsexcuse.com ?
I LOVE IT! I told them at work a Wallbanger was kidnapping me...they gave me all of next week off!
Waltrip Expert

Ashburn, VA

#8 Feb 14, 2008
go mwr wrote:
I'll be sitting so I acn see the shop door! GO MWR! GO DALE GO! Let's get all three in!
YAY! THEY MADE IT!!!!!WOO HOO!
Irish

Little Rock, AR

#9 Feb 15, 2008
Still wondering how some one who was found to have an unknown substance in their carburetor was not banned from NA$CAR. Oh, yeah, he's Ol' D.W.'s brother. Reutimann was caught sleeping in the 2nd duel. That sux.
Dillinger

Miami, FL

#10 Feb 15, 2008
Irish wrote:
Still wondering how some one who was found to have an unknown substance in their carburetor was not banned from NA$CAR. Oh, yeah, he's Ol' D.W.'s brother. Reutimann was caught sleeping in the 2nd duel. That sux.
What are you talking about, Irish? Sleeping, I listened to him, I didn't catch him sleeping! Ha, did he snore???

Boris looks awesome! My mother thinks he would "look cuter" without all the hair. I was like, what????

“"Racing Rules"”

Since: Dec 06

NHRA

#11 Feb 15, 2008
Dillinger wrote:
<quoted text>
What are you talking about, Irish? Sleeping, I listened to him, I didn't catch him sleeping! Ha, did he snore???
Boris looks awesome! My mother thinks he would "look cuter" without all the hair. I was like, what????
Hi Dill,miss ya gal! What did you think of the Duels? AWESOME EY? Daytona 500 will be fabulous!

“KAIZEN!”

Since: Apr 07

Gambier , Oh.

#12 Feb 15, 2008
Irish wrote:
HHHMMMM lets see, The minute you find aa team or driver on that grid that hasn't cheated or broken the rules, Caught or not! I'll be happy to stand still while you throw rocks at my glass house! Till then crawl back under your bridge! Troll!
Dillinger

Miami, FL

#13 Feb 15, 2008
mindy wrote:
<quoted text>Hi Dill,miss ya gal! What did you think of the Duels? AWESOME EY? Daytona 500 will be fabulous!
Hello fellow Matt Kenseth girl!!!!! I missed you, too!! I cannot watch the Speed channel unless I pipe it in illegaly, and I don't want to do that. Anyway, I did get the scanner, so I could listen to the race. I actually knew what was going on!!! I guess Matt's car wasn't up to par. Anyway, you sound cheerful! Having fun? Hope so!! I am stoked about this weekend! With that scanner, I will be looking like I am at a tennis tournament with my finger clicking constantly on everybody's number. I love that thing!

“"Racing Rules"”

Since: Dec 06

NHRA

#14 Feb 15, 2008
Dillinger wrote:
<quoted text>
Hello fellow Matt Kenseth girl!!!!! I missed you, too!! I cannot watch the Speed channel unless I pipe it in illegaly, and I don't want to do that. Anyway, I did get the scanner, so I could listen to the race. I actually knew what was going on!!! I guess Matt's car wasn't up to par. Anyway, you sound cheerful! Having fun? Hope so!! I am stoked about this weekend! With that scanner, I will be looking like I am at a tennis tournament with my finger clicking constantly on everybody's number. I love that thing!
Yeah,ol Matty will get things ironed out and fly like the wind i hope! I am so happy for Junior i am beaming! Although i hear they found that spoiler to be illegal for the Busch race,i will wait and watch speed first to get the low down on it all.
I have to go back to California on the 19th and i am not happy about it,very sad!I will be back soon though and or Nascarpovver will come out to Cali for the start of the Laguna Seca season! Either the Rolex race and or maybe the Champ car race,they are finally back at Laguna Seca and i won't miss that race!
Hope you enjoy the weekend gal! It will be a blast!
Clicking on the numbers like a typist ey? ROFLMAO
Said Head Sister

Redmond, WA

#15 Feb 18, 2008
Hey everyone,
had knee surgery and havent been on the computer - we need to get qualifying changed - there should be no more 35 points - everyone should just race in - boris had a great car and was fast - he should have been in the 500 -
Irish

Little Rock, AR

#16 Feb 19, 2008
Glad to see you back SaidHead sis! Qualifying does need to change. Boris and his team are doing so well...they need to race. I can't imagine the weekend he had...Can you say Maloxx?!
I know this fan will be there the next time the man goes to qualify, and the next and the next...
Have No Fear! Boris is Here!!!
nasfan55

Plainview, NY

#17 Feb 19, 2008
Irish wrote:
Say there Irish, you must be a real potatohead. If they banned all the cheaters there wouldn't be anyone left to race. Get over it.
Irish

Little Rock, AR

#18 Feb 20, 2008
nasfan55 Thanks, for your vote of confidence. Your words reflect your choice in driver and your apparent age. Still in grade school, huh?
nasfan55

Plainview, NY

#19 Feb 20, 2008
Irish wrote:
nasfan55 Thanks, for your vote of confidence. Your words reflect your choice in driver and your apparent age. Still in grade school, huh?
Say there Irish, I happen to like my choice in drivers, and my age is I'm sure older than you. Still, you might reconsider your attack on my driver since mine raced sunday and yours didn't. No reflection on Boris who I think is a fine fellow, but none the less, he didn't race. I wish him better fortune in the future.
Irish

Little Rock, AR

#20 Feb 20, 2008
nasfan55, Let's agree to disagree...I do not now or never will reconsider anything I have ever said about your driver.
Boris is a great person, and hopefully he soon will be racing.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Boris Said Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Tony Stewart wins first Daytona qualifying race (Feb '07) Aug '13 TERRY 15
New Boris Fan Site! (Oct '06) Aug '11 mea 46
News NNS: Said Wins Stunner (Aug '10) Aug '10 Joe Dennis Jr 1
News Said gets a narrow victory in Montreal (Aug '10) Aug '10 jjgb1 2
Finally!! (Aug '10) Aug '10 Jamie 1
News Tony Stewart, Boris Said tangle at Watkins Glen (Aug '10) Aug '10 Edd 1
News NASCAR prepares for new June race at Road America (Mar '10) Mar '10 kyb18 4
More from around the web