2008 Schedule
hipnix

San Francisco, CA

#1 Nov 26, 2007
Anyone know Boris' schedule for 2008? Looks like the No Fear racing page has been updated with the 2008 Nascar schedule, so hopefully it's accurate.
Tim the Saidhead

Tullahoma, TN

#2 Dec 29, 2007
Boris Said told Sirius NASCAR Radio's Sirius Speedway Thursday that his 2008 plans are to race in the Bodine Bobsled Challenge, the Rolex 24 at Daytona, attempting five Sprint Cup races, including the Daytona 500 and the road course races in the a Ford working with Roush and with SoBe NoFear Energy Drink as the sponsor. Said also a deal to run the three Nationwide Series road races but didn't say what team. Said has also partnered with Rick Hendrick to open Boris Said BMW in California later in 2008.

From Jayski. 5 races is better than none. And we'll still see him on NASCAR Now... I think
HeadSaid

Harrisonburg, VA

#3 Dec 29, 2007
I was just looking for this information, thanks for the update!
Donna

Rego Park, NY

#4 Dec 30, 2007
Thanks Tim. Also, if you follow the link below, you can post a comment in support of Boris, fyi.

http://autoracingsport.com/nascar/boris-said-...
Irish

Little Rock, AR

#5 Jan 7, 2008
Can't wait to see the tape of the Bodine Challenge...Also can't wait for the season to get under way. Certainly am praying the man has a better year, that mother nature looks down on him and smiles!
Deb

United States

#6 Jan 10, 2008
Hi Hipnix! I'm from Redwood City also and have a Boris Said fan website with Saidhead t-shirts and other fan information. Check it out at www.saidhead.net

I hope to see you rooting for Boris at Infineon in 2008!

Saidhead Deb
Donna

Rego Park, NY

#7 Jan 26, 2008
These are all the dates I was able to pull together, fyi. If you have any corrections or additions, please post them. Thanks!

February 17, 2008 - Daytona 500

April 20, 2008 - Mexico City

April 27, 2008 - Talladega, AL

June 22, 2008 - Infineon, CA

July 5, 2008 - Daytona 400

August2, 2008 - Montreal

August 10, 2008 - Watkins Glen, NY (woo hoo!)

Fall 2008 - Boris 'down under'- Australia's Bathurst 1000 at Mount Panorama & the 'Sandown 500' at Phillip Island - with Paul Morris Motorsport

October 10, 2008 - Talladega, AL
Irish

Little Rock, AR

#8 Jan 28, 2008
The fall 2008 races are one in Sept and Bathhurst in Oct. Certainly hope they are televised.
Go Boris!
hipnix

San Francisco, CA

#9 Jan 29, 2008
Here is a link to some info about Boris' trip to Australia. That track at Bathurst is insane.

http://enews.mnews.com.au/

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Boris Said Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Tony Stewart wins first Daytona qualifying race (Feb '07) Aug '13 TERRY 15
New Boris Fan Site! (Oct '06) Aug '11 mea 46
News NNS: Said Wins Stunner (Aug '10) Aug '10 Joe Dennis Jr 1
News Said gets a narrow victory in Montreal (Aug '10) Aug '10 jjgb1 2
Finally!! (Aug '10) Aug '10 Jamie 1
News Tony Stewart, Boris Said tangle at Watkins Glen (Aug '10) Aug '10 Edd 1
News NASCAR prepares for new June race at Road America (Mar '10) Mar '10 kyb18 4
More from around the web