Good run!!!
Irish

Little Rock, AR

#1 Aug 13, 2007
Good for Boris to have a 14th place finish in a car that he had only practiced twice. Kudos to Bill Elliott and the wood brothers for letting the Man drive!!
So proud to be a Said Head!!
Lemming

San Antonio, TX

#2 Aug 13, 2007
Way to go Boris, doing the job exactly as request. The number 21 car is now 35th in owner points, a jump of 2.

Since: Jun 07

Silverdale, WA

#3 Aug 13, 2007
Agreed!!! Congrats Boris. I really wish he could have let that dog eat instead of points racing. I'm sure he was told before he strapped in and then again a few more times during the race to take it easy and not take too many chances. I have to believe that Boris could have ran that thing at least into the Top 10 if he didn't have to worry about making a nice 'safe' run for the Wood Brothers. But hey, mission accomplished. Great Job Boris!!!!
Tim the Saidhead

Seymour, TN

#4 Aug 14, 2007
Sorry everybody. I know it's been a while since i posted but I just got internet back. Anyways since the Wood Brothers are looking at J.J. Yeley, Bill Elliott, Ken Schrader, and Jon Wood. Think Boris could be thrown into the mix? Or maybe driving the 47?
Irish

Little Rock, AR

#5 Aug 14, 2007
Glad you are back Tim. The way Schrader sounded last night on INC, he is pretty much out of a Wood Brothers ride. I think Jon Wood will be back in the car...after he learns a few things in the truck series. Yeley will probably end up at a bigger team than the Wood bros. and Bill Elliott would pass on a full time ride. Guess that leaves our MAN! He knows how to drive a Ford!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Boris Said Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Tony Stewart wins first Daytona qualifying race (Feb '07) Aug '13 TERRY 15
New Boris Fan Site! (Oct '06) Aug '11 mea 46
News NNS: Said Wins Stunner (Aug '10) Aug '10 Joe Dennis Jr 1
News Said gets a narrow victory in Montreal (Aug '10) Aug '10 jjgb1 2
Finally!! (Aug '10) Aug '10 Jamie 1
News Tony Stewart, Boris Said tangle at Watkins Glen (Aug '10) Aug '10 Edd 1
News NASCAR prepares for new June race at Road America (Mar '10) Mar '10 kyb18 4
More from around the web