Tony Stewart wins first Daytona qualifying race

Michael Waltrip finally had something go right at Daytona. The two-time Daytona 500 champion raced his way into NASCAR's biggest event in a backup car this afternoon, under a black cloud of controversy after ... Full Story
Michael Waltrip

Portsmouth, OH

#1 Feb 15, 2007
I heard something was in his gas line. NASCAR is a joke. Its a sport for creampuffs.
Whoyakidding

Raleigh, NC

#2 Feb 15, 2007
Michael Waltrip wrote:
I heard something was in his gas line. NASCAR is a joke. Its a sport for creampuffs.
I'm a creampuff, I love NASCAR. But you're the joke and a smart-ass punk.
Homer

Chicago, IL

#3 Feb 15, 2007
Good to see that Jethro got in the race. I just wish they'd stop with the cheap marketing talk, "fastest cars in the world", "best drivers in the world", "world center of speed," etc.... right. Not only is NASCAR 50-60 mph slower than all the other major racing series, but there's only about a half dozen NASCAR drivers who could even drive an open wheel car.
Irish

Little Rock, AR

#4 Feb 15, 2007
Go away troll.
Circle City Slicker

Bridgeport, WV

#5 Feb 15, 2007
I think NASCAR is pretty exciting. It's a clean, family oriented sport, that everyone can enjoy. I think Tony Stewart is great and I hope he finally wins Daytona. Racing cars is fun....too bad Junior Johnson isn't around to "heat" things up!
Donna

United States

#7 Feb 15, 2007
Michael Waltrip wrote:
Here's a summary of the BEST part of the whole article:
"Said, who already had secured a guaranteed starting spot in the 43-car field 500 field, nipped former truck champion Bliss for the second transfer spot into the race, leaving Bliss on the outside looking in." Woo hoo! HAVE NO FEAR...BORIS IS HERE!
HCGuy

Newark, OH

#8 Feb 15, 2007
Daytona has to have the most complicated method of qualifying ever. They try to build drame like the NBA tries to build excitement with a seven game playoff in the middle of May. Here's an idea...Qualify on one day for the race just like Indy.
eugenehemi3

Macon, GA

#9 Feb 15, 2007
Looks like Hendricks motor sports is at their old tricks again. Gordon should be penalized far more because he cheated to win a qualifing race.
Homer

Chicago, IL

#12 Feb 16, 2007
eugenehemi3 wrote:
Looks like Hendricks motor sports is at their old tricks again. Gordon should be penalized far more because he cheated to win a qualifing race.
Why would he need to cheat to win a qualifying race? He was already in the main race.
Terry

AOL

#14 Sep 15, 2007
I have over 1000 Nascar races on VHS or DVD. My races start in the 80s. I have Winston Cup/Nextel Cup, Busch Series races, The Winston's, IROC, Twin 125s, Bud Shootout/Busch Clashes. Please e-mail me for a list of the races I have. LKVT@aol.com. Thank you.

Terry
Terry

AOL

#17 Apr 6, 2008
I have over 1000 Nascar races on DVD. My races start in the 80s. I have Winston Cup/Nextel Cup, Busch Series races, The Winston's, IROC, Twin 125s, Bud Shootout/Busch Clashes. Many happy customers. References available. Please e-mail me for a list of the races I have. LKVT@aol.com. Thank you.

Terry
Terry

AOL

#18 Jan 2, 2009
I have over 1000 Nascar races on DVD. My races start in the 80s. I have Winston Cup/Nextel Cup, Busch Series races, The Winston's, IROC, Twin 125s, Bud Shootout/Busch Clashes. Many happy customers. References available. Please e-mail me for a list of the races I have. LKVT@aol.com. Thank you.

Terry
Dillinger

Miami, FL

#19 Jan 2, 2009
Terry wrote:
Terry
Sweetie, do you really want to sell them? I know a fellow who is having a hard time making ends meet, so he is selling half of what he has in his attic on E-Bay.
Terry

Muskegon, MI

#23 Aug 24, 2011
I have over 1000 Nascar races on DVD, all on sale. My races start in the 80s. I have Winston Cup/Nextel Cup, Busch Series races, The Winston's, IROC, Twin 125s, Bud Shootout/Busch Clashes. Many happy customers. References available. The more you buy, the better the price. Please e-mail me for a list of the races I have. LKVT@aol.com. Thank you.

Terry
---------
TERRY

Muskegon, MI

#24 Aug 19, 2013
Sweetie, Ive got your HARD TIME right here !!!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Boris Said Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
New Boris Fan Site! (Oct '06) Aug '11 mea 46
NNS: Said Wins Stunner (Aug '10) Aug '10 Joe Dennis Jr 1
Said gets a narrow victory in Montreal (Aug '10) Aug '10 jjgb1 2
Finally!! (Aug '10) Aug '10 Jamie 1
Tony Stewart, Boris Said tangle at Watkins Glen (Aug '10) Aug '10 Edd 1
NASCAR prepares for new June race at Road America (Mar '10) Mar '10 kyb18 4
Kyle Busch isn't a Said Head (Mar '10) Mar '10 WWE CRASHCAR 2010 7
More from around the web