New Boris Fan Site!
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
BorisFan

Erie, PA

#1 Oct 22, 2006
Well guys I just love watching Boris Said race. I made a website i just put it up today. It's still a new website but its ment for just boris said fans like me and you guys. Check it out and tell me what you think. Comments are HIGHLY appreciated!

http://www.borissaidfan.com/
Dillinger-WI

AOL

#2 Oct 22, 2006
Hi, BorisFan:
This is a most ambitious project! I am really looking forward to seeing it when construction is finished. Boris will be very impressed. Thanks for sharing with us! Good luck!
BorisFan

Erie, PA

#3 Oct 24, 2006
Yes thank you :)
Donna

United States

#4 Oct 25, 2006
BorisFan wrote:
Well guys I just love watching Boris Said race. I made a website i just put it up today. It's still a new website but its ment for just boris said fans like me and you guys. Check it out and tell me what you think. Comments are HIGHLY appreciated!
http://www.borissaidfan.com/
Congrats! Best of luck. I'll be checking it out regularly.
BorisFan

Erie, PA

#5 Oct 26, 2006
Awesome Donna I'll be making more changes and adding more goodies to the website this weekend :) So yea definetly check back. And feel free to say to me what you would like to see in the website for the future so that I may add to it :)
SaidheadSister

United States

#6 Oct 27, 2006
Hi! I am Boris's sister and this new website is great - also dont forget to check out www.saidhead.com - deb makes AWESOME SaidHead shirts for sale - everyone should have one! Thanks for supporting Boris - Who Said? BORIS SAID!
BorisFan

Erie, PA

#7 Oct 27, 2006
That website you give.... is not a legitemant website... I have seen several websites just like this.... This website has NOTHING to do with boris said...
Debbie

United States

#8 Oct 27, 2006
The correct website address is www.saidhead.net
BorisFan

Erie, PA

#9 Oct 27, 2006
Awesome :) Now it makes sense thanks!
Dillinger-WI

AOL

#10 Oct 27, 2006
Has anyone been on Boris's blog on his Myspace site? He gets into it with a 15-year-old and...Oh, I will let those of you who are interested read it. Boris is too funny responding to this youngster!! Boris never gets angry. BorisFan, I will try to do this right: if I am wrote, saidhead deb can help. www.myspace.com/boris_said . You should have no problems. Nice photos and Boris has not been on the board for a while, but his blogs will give you a laugh and a smile for our #1 racer!!! Keep on with the new website, BorisFan. I keep checking back all of the time. Thanks for getting back to us, Saidheadsister. We love to have you here (by the way, where is your terrific brother?).
Debbie

United States

#11 Oct 28, 2006
Hey Dillinger, BorisFan and Saidheadsister!

Dillinger: I'll check out the blog on myspace later -- busy making Saidhead t-shirts right now!

BorisFan: I'd love to include your fan site as a link on my Boris fan site at www.saidhead.net -- and I'd love it if you could put my website as a link on yours! I'm a novice at "web design" but I'm learning.

Saidheadsister: Leesa, thanks for the plug about my Saidhead t-shirts. As promised, I'll be making you and your family some special Saidhead sweatshirts for the Bud Pole Shootout when you know what car Boris will be driving. Talk to you soon!

-Debbie
Dillinger-WI

AOL

#12 Oct 28, 2006
Nice to hear from you,Debbie. It has been a little while. When I get a little cash, I will be inquiring into treating myself to a T-shirt. Saidheadsister says they are cool and I am sure that they are!!! Donna thought of a Boris Said chia pet. Maybe we should really think about that!! You could post those!!!
Debbie

United States

#13 Oct 28, 2006
Great to hear from you too Dillinger. A Boris Said chia pet would be great! Wish I could make one but I don't have clay or a kiln (and I am not a sculptor by any means). I'll stick to my Saidhead t-shirts. And, I'll give you and anyone else who emails me via www.saidhead.net a discount on my Saidhead t-shirts (just mention topix.net in your email).
Debbie

United States

#14 Oct 29, 2006
Hi Dillinger,

I just read the messages on Boris's myspace.com blog which made me laugh, but I had to wonder if that really is Boris Said. I don't know too much about how myspace works, so I'm not sure if someone could pretend they are Boris (and have a myspace.com site under the name of Boris Said) and get away with it. Guess I'm just a skeptic at times. What do you think? I'm in touch with Boris's sister, so I'll ask her about this also.
BorisFan

Erie, PA

#15 Oct 29, 2006
Debbie wrote:
Hi Dillinger,
I just read the messages on Boris's myspace.com blog which made me laugh, but I had to wonder if that really is Boris Said. I don't know too much about how myspace works, so I'm not sure if someone could pretend they are Boris (and have a myspace.com site under the name of Boris Said) and get away with it. Guess I'm just a skeptic at times. What do you think? I'm in touch with Boris's sister, so I'll ask her about this also.
It's always possible for some to pose as someone else. However, due to "trademark" laws, if someone registers a name that is trademarked then the owners of the trademark name can if they want, get the myspace, or domain name whatever it be back without a problem.
Debbie

San Ramon, CA

#16 Oct 30, 2006
Thanks BorisFan. I am going to talk to Saidheadsister and ask her about the Boris Said myspace.com member (if it IS really Boris).

Also, would you be interested in exchanging links (I'll put your webpage on my Boris Said Fan site at www.saidhead.net if you'll put mine on yours).

Thanks!
BorisFan

Erie, PA

#17 Oct 30, 2006
yes I would love to, and the good is news is I am updating Boris Said very soon to have alot more content.
SaidheadSister

United States

#18 Oct 31, 2006
SaidheadSister wrote:
Hi! I am Boris's sister and this new website is great - also dont forget to check out www.saidhead.com - deb makes AWESOME SaidHead shirts for sale - everyone should have one! Thanks for supporting Boris - Who Said? BORIS SAID!
Hi guys - I made a mistake in the web address for Said Head shirts - it is www.saidhead.net - go there and order some shirts and who said? BORIS SAID! Happy Halloween everyone - GO BORIS!
SaidheadSister

United States

#19 Oct 31, 2006
Dillinger-WI wrote:
Has anyone been on Boris's blog on his Myspace site? He gets into it with a 15-year-old and...Oh, I will let those of you who are interested read it. Boris is too funny responding to this youngster!! Boris never gets angry. BorisFan, I will try to do this right: if I am wrote, saidhead deb can help. www.myspace.com/boris_said . You should have no problems. Nice photos and Boris has not been on the board for a while, but his blogs will give you a laugh and a smile for our #1 racer!!! Keep on with the new website, BorisFan. I keep checking back all of the time. Thanks for getting back to us, Saidheadsister. We love to have you here (by the way, where is your terrific brother?).
I never know where my baby brother is - I usually check the internet! I know we will be seeing him in February at the Bud Pole shootout - yahoo! That is a fun race to go to - cold but fun. And..I will be wearing my Boris Said sweatshirt made by debbie! Thanks Deb - who by the way makes AWESOME SaidHead shirts and earrings! Happy Halloween!
Dillinger-WI

AOL

#20 Nov 1, 2006
Hi everyone..I am hoping that it really was Boris responding to that 15-year-old on Myspace. His sense of humor really came out. He also took some of those remarks (the ones he could understand, anyway) very well. Sounds like Boris. Who Said? Yep, BORIS SAID!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Boris Said Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Tony Stewart wins first Daytona qualifying race (Feb '07) Aug '13 TERRY 15
News NNS: Said Wins Stunner (Aug '10) Aug '10 Joe Dennis Jr 1
News Said gets a narrow victory in Montreal (Aug '10) Aug '10 jjgb1 2
Finally!! (Aug '10) Aug '10 Jamie 1
News Tony Stewart, Boris Said tangle at Watkins Glen (Aug '10) Aug '10 Edd 1
News NASCAR prepares for new June race at Road America (Mar '10) Mar '10 kyb18 4
News Kyle Busch isn't a Said Head (Mar '10) Mar '10 WWE CRASHCAR 2010 7
More from around the web