Marcos Ambrose-Boris Said row might not be over

Apr 22, 2008 Full story: The Chronicle-Journal

“I value Boris' friendship and he is a fantastic racer. I didn't mean to do it.”

Marcos Ambrose's successful afternoon included a decent amount of controversy. Ambrose finished second in the Corona Mexico 200, his best showing on the Nationwide Series. via The Chronicle-Journal

Full Story
musclecar-renega de

Pullman, WA

#1 Apr 22, 2008
Looking at all the replays, it looks to me like Marcos was just yankin' the wheel to the left to cut the grass and avoid Boris' inevitable spin. He just didn't do it early enough, or didn't use enough brake, or maybe too much brake and locked 'em up, but I'm pretty sure that what happened was not purposeful. Boris needs to stop being such a baby and just realize that what happened is racing, and nothing more. As an owner, I wouldn't put Boris in my car. There is no excuse for costing somebody a car. If Boris follows through with his statements, he ought to face criminal charges, and a permanent NASCAR ban, because that endangers Marcos' well-being. It's the same as threatening someone on the street by saying you're going to wreck them while they commute. And if you do, it's a felony. We're talking about a very serious threat here.
- musclecar.renegade

Since: Aug 07

Sterling, IL

#2 Apr 22, 2008
I agree Boris is whining ! If he does something he will be in trouble the problem is Boris needs a ride and his ride that day was cut short so he's pissed! Oh well he needs to dry it up! I don't know who would put him in a car knowing he wants to wreck another driver, he did himself no favors! NOT happening.
mexico nascar rookie

San Diego, CA

#3 Apr 24, 2008
hey renegade ..... lifetime ban, life threating ..... you my renegade friend have NEVER played in any sports and if you have had NO PASSION... it's great to be a PC Renegade ... but reality is sports have humans with emotions... nothing will happen.......... that's word.
Said Head

Whitehall, PA

#4 Apr 25, 2008
Because of his experience, I would hire Boris to drive one of my cars in any type of road race, but after the way he acted this past weekend I would think twice about it. I don't need him wrecking my equipment just to "get back" at another driver.
Donna

Kingston, NY

#5 Apr 28, 2008

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Boris Said Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Tony Stewart wins first Daytona qualifying race (Feb '07) Aug '13 TERRY 15
New Boris Fan Site! (Oct '06) Aug '11 mea 46
NNS: Said Wins Stunner (Aug '10) Aug '10 Joe Dennis Jr 1
Said gets a narrow victory in Montreal (Aug '10) Aug '10 jjgb1 2
Finally!! (Aug '10) Aug '10 Jamie 1
Tony Stewart, Boris Said tangle at Watkins Glen (Aug '10) Aug '10 Edd 1
NASCAR prepares for new June race at Road America (Mar '10) Mar '10 kyb18 4

Boris Said People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE