Kasey Kahne makes another strong late-season run

Nov 6, 2011 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Sporting News

FORT WORTH, Texas-Kasey Kahne thought he might have a chance to win Sunday's AAA Texas 500 at Texas Motor Speedway-until he got a close-up look at the way Tony Stewart and Carl Edwards were racing.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 11 of11

Since: Jul 11

Morganton, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2011

Judged:

I think this was great and he said that Tony and Carl raced him harder than they ever had. Getting serious about winning the championship. Go Kasey Kahne.
Hilton Head

Kissimmee, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2011

Where ya been? Kasey's not even contending for the championship.

Since: Dec 09

Syracuse, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2011

Too little too late for Kahne. Off to Hendrick next season to sit in a non winning car. Will Chad be his crew chief? It appears that Chad and Jimmy need a change.

Morganton, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2011

Hilton Head wrote:
Where ya been? Kasey's not even contending for the championship.
I am not stupid I know Kasey isn't running for the championship. For your information I was referring to Stewart amd Carl Edwards.

Morganton, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2011

Droopy Draws wrote:
Too little too late for Kahne. Off to Hendrick next season to sit in a non winning car. Will Chad be his crew chief? It appears that Chad and Jimmy need a change.
He better not be sitting in a non winning car or Rick Hendrick will hear from me and a few others. No Chad is not going to be his crew chief and he is taking kenny francis with him.

Since: Dec 09

Syracuse, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2011

Doris B wrote:
<quoted text>He better not be sitting in a non winning car or Rick Hendrick will hear from me and a few others. No Chad is not going to be his crew chief and he is taking kenny francis with him.
Rick is not in good health. Watch for the #24 to retire in the next 2 years and take the helm of HMS.
annie

Harrisonburg, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2011

Doris B wrote:
<quoted text>He better not be sitting in a non winning car or Rick Hendrick will hear from me and a few others. No Chad is not going to be his crew chief and he is taking kenny francis with him.
And hearing from you would make a difference to Rick?
saywhat

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2011

Kasey is going to give JJ a run . love it. Kasey is a good agressive driver and will race to win!!!
go Kasey. I sure do miss his Alstate commericials with the 3 ladies.
Hilton Head

Kissimmee, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2011

Judged:

saywhat wrote:
Kasey is going to give JJ a run . love it. Kasey is a good agressive driver and will race to win!!!
go Kasey. I sure do miss his Alstate commericials with the 3 ladies.
Amen to that! They were so much better than looking at jr. every commercial break.
blah39

East Haven, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2011

wow i love when people post things that they know nothing about.... everyone knows kasey is bringing kenny francis with him, the same crew chief hes had for the last 5 years, so you take that same combo, that proven combo, that can still contend for wins with crap equipment, and you know give them the same equipment as jj, AND be inside the same garage as jj, and you can honestly expect immediate results.
And again everyone knows hes not running for the chapionship, but you look at the statistics of the last 5 years, and everyone that closed towards the end of the year, contended for the championship next year. It still gives great hope that no one has more points in these chase races except for stewart and edwards, so even if he was contending for the championship he might finish third. But still third place is a win in itself, kasey has never finished higher than 8th.

I havent seen him run this good since 2006, honestly, there was a couple stretches in 08, and 09, but never this long and never this consistent.
Race fan

Pickerington, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2011

Kasey is going to be a force to reckon with. watch out other drivers.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 11 of11
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••