JR Motorsports eyes Whitt for No. 88 car

Jan 4, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: NASCAR Winston Cup Scene

JR Motorsports and Dale Earnhardt Jr. announced Wednesday that Cole Whitt has been tabbed to drive the company's No.

Comments
21 - 40 of 43 Comments Last updated Feb 6, 2012

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2012

Judged:

3TOES wrote:
<quoted text>
Well one thing is for sure, it doesn't take long for him to count his wins, especially over the last 4 YEARS!!! Now that is funny!!!!
You don't need to get to funny your driver has not won either. I think your a Blaney fan am I right?
who cares

Oak Hill, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2012

Judged:

snow wrote:
<quoted text>He counts his money first then he looks...lol lol
Now that is a hoot, he counts his money, made my not winning, collected from fans who follow a has been who cannot win. OOOOOOk, keep on sniffing at his seat there fanboy. Hey, I guess thats what its all about with gooooonior fans, since he cannot win, they figure, well, we can be fans of his money we give him for being a loser. Now that is.....pathetic.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2012

Judged:

who cares wrote:
<quoted text>
Now that is a hoot, he counts his money, made my not winning, collected from fans who follow a has been who cannot win. OOOOOOk, keep on sniffing at his seat there fanboy. Hey, I guess thats what its all about with gooooonior fans, since he cannot win, they figure, well, we can be fans of his money we give him for being a loser. Now that is.....pathetic.
Just to say I am not a boy. Guess your
unhappy that he is still the fan favorite.

“Just quit jr.”

Since: Aug 09

WVU

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2012

Judged:

snow wrote:
<quoted text>You don't need to get to funny your driver has not won either. I think your a Blaney fan am I right?
The fact is, Blaney can and does win outside of NASCAR, something that jr cannot achieve do to the fact that he lacks the talent to do so. If Blaney had the equal of jr in NASCAR, I feel safe in saying that he would have seen victory lane as much as jr has in the last 4 years...actually, Blaney has seen victory lane in the cup series as much as jr has in the last 3.5 years running lesser equipment and a much, much smaller budget. If you figure the money invested in Blaney versus the money made, aside from tee-shirts and diecast, I would bet that the percentage, not total, dollars is much higher than jr. Let's face it, HMS has thrown a lot of money at jr, with very little results. Keep buying the jr merchandise and wear it proudly so everyone can see, cause jr certainly can't drive his way to the bank.
Izzie

Harrisonburg, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2012

Judged:

who cares wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a puzzlewit from WV that spreads a lot of flapdoodle! Most fans in WV are Jeremy Mayfield fans, guess that is why you are so jealous of Dale Jr being the Most Popular Driver in NASCAR! Just keep on spreading your flapdoodle Dale Jr fans just keep on being Dale Jr fans!
redrum

Lake George, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2012

Did you mean (Most pathetic driver) award. Jealous NO.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2012

Judged:

3TOES wrote:
<quoted text>
The fact is, Blaney can and does win outside of NASCAR, something that jr cannot achieve do to the fact that he lacks the talent to do so. If Blaney had the equal of jr in NASCAR, I feel safe in saying that he would have seen victory lane as much as jr has in the last 4 years...actually, Blaney has seen victory lane in the cup series as much as jr has in the last 3.5 years running lesser equipment and a much, much smaller budget. If you figure the money invested in Blaney versus the money made, aside from tee-shirts and diecast, I would bet that the percentage, not total, dollars is much higher than jr. Let's face it, HMS has thrown a lot of money at jr, with very little results. Keep buying the jr merchandise and wear it proudly so everyone can see, cause jr certainly can't drive his way to the bank.
Blaney's son is a better driver than he is.He can win without the rich and famous.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2012

Judged:

3TOES wrote:
<quoted text>
Just for the record I do not buy Jr Merchandise. I do wear
it proudly and it comes in the mail FREE. How much merchandise has Blaney sent you?????
Izzie

Harrisonburg, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2012

Judged:

redrum wrote:
Did you mean (Most pathetic driver) award. Jealous NO.
Another Jeremy Mayfield fan spreading your flapdoodle. I see the your little Jealous horns showing.
who cares

Oak Hill, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2012

Judged:

snow wrote:
<quoted text>Just to say I am not a boy. Guess your
unhappy that he is still the fan favorite.
I guess you are too stupid to really know what fanboy stands for (of course I would expect no less from a gooonior fan). Unhappy he is a fan favorite? Why of course not. I think it is hilarious, I also think it says alot about his fans, people who religiously follow a loser. Now that is funny. Keep up the faith!
who cares

Oak Hill, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2012

Judged:

snow wrote:
<quoted text>Blaney's son is a better driver than he is.He can win without the rich and famous.
You mean is is the opposite of goooooonior, who has the rich and famous part and still cannot win?
Izzie

Harrisonburg, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2012

Judged:

who cares wrote:
<quoted text>
I guess you are too stupid to really know what fanboy stands for (of course I would expect no less from a gooonior fan). Unhappy he is a fan favorite? Why of course not. I think it is hilarious, I also think it says alot about his fans, people who religiously follow a loser. Now that is funny. Keep up the faith!
There you go again spreading your flapdoodle! Your Jermey Mayfield
jealously is showing again.
who cares

Oak Hill, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2012

Judged:

Izzie wrote:
<quoted text>
There you go again spreading your flapdoodle! Your Jermey Mayfield
jealously is showing again.
You mean you are going to tell me gooooonior is winning? When, where, driving what? Oh, I see, he didn't win. Ok, you made my point, thank you. Now, go back to your room and masterbate to the losers poster again.
Izzie

Harrisonburg, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2012

Judged:

who cares wrote:
<quoted text>
You mean you are going to tell me gooooonior is winning? When, where, driving what? Oh, I see, he didn't win. Ok, you made my point, thank you. Now, go back to your room and masterbate to the losers poster again.
Only a puzzlewit Jeremy Mayfield fan from West Virginia spread such
flapdoodle!
redrum

Lake George, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2012

Izzie wrote:
<quoted text>
flapdoodle!
What is it with you? are you obsesed with Jeremy Mayfield, Thats all you post is JM, are you the flapdoodle of the posts,pinhead.
who cares

Oak Hill, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2012

Judged:

Izzie wrote:
<quoted text>
flapdoodle!
You mean goooooonior has been winning? Ok, now who is spreading "flapdoodle"?
WWE CRASHCAR 2012

Florham Park, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2012

Judged:

Did Jr hire Cole Whitt for his driving ability or because he's got a good ole NASCAR sounding name?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2012

Judged:

WWE CRASHCAR 2012 wrote:
Did Jr hire Cole Whitt for his driving ability or because he's got a good ole NASCAR sounding name?
Why does it matter to you are anyone else? Junior is using his money not yours..I guess he can hire whomever he want to.
who cares

Oak Hill, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2012

Judged:

WWE CRASHCAR 2012 wrote:
He is just hoping he can win. SOmething goooooonior cannot do.
redrum

Lake George, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2012

Izzie wrote:
<quoted text>
flapdoodle!
And you are from Virginia, flapdoodle, not very far apart.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••