JR Motorsports eyes Whitt for No. 88 car

Jan 4, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: NASCAR Winston Cup Scene

JR Motorsports and Dale Earnhardt Jr. announced Wednesday that Cole Whitt has been tabbed to drive the company's No.

Comments
1 - 20 of 43 Comments Last updated Feb 6, 2012
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
who cares

Oak Hill, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2012

Judged:

Cole gay? A ride? OOOOOOOOk.

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2012

Judged:

who cares wrote:
Cole gay? A ride? OOOOOOOOk.
In your eyes why is everyone gay? I am thinking your gay yourself.....
Trinity

Grand Rapids, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2012

Judged:

let's Hope this guy can win for JRM and give us fans something to cheer about.

Because unless Jr makes a major change in his cup career it will just be easy going, but if he changes the team and adds a few more team members that are the best HMS has to offer, it will give us Hope that he is doing the right thing and moving in the right direction. Steve could use the help he needs, he can't do it alone. Otherwise just the same ol' year after year, shake things up and see what happens, at least try.

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2012

Great to see Cole get a drive
WWE CRASHCAR 2012

Trumbull, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2012

Judged:

Trinity wrote:
let's Hope this guy can win for JRM and give us fans something to cheer about.
Let's hope Cole is a better driver than Jr!
who cares

Oak Hill, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2012

Judged:

snow wrote:
<quoted text>
In your eyes why is everyone gay? I am thinking your gay yourself.....
Are you trying to pick me up? Hey, are you saying its alright if your hero is gay? Good for you! At least you are admitting it.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2012

Judged:

who cares wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you trying to pick me up? Hey, are you saying its alright if your hero is gay? Good for you! At least you are admitting it.
The only thing I admitted was I think you are gay. No You don't need to worry about being hit on by me.You must know where to find your bunch at.
funny

Manlius, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2012

Judged:

Dale knows driving talent when he sees it. Good luck Cole!
Hilton Head

Kissimmee, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2012

Judged:

Cole Whitt hired by a nitwit!
who cares

Oak Hill, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2012

Judged:

snow wrote:
<quoted text>The only thing I admitted was I think you are gay. No You don't need to worry about being hit on by me.You must know where to find your bunch at.
Find my bunch? You mean not like your bunch, in the the pits with the rest of the losers, you know, where gooooonior the gay hangs out. Ah, c'mon, admit it. THere is nothing wrong with being gay, your hero is gay, I think it would be great for racing if he finally came out and told the world he is gay. Just think of the publicity it would garner for nascar. Just think of the money his sponsers would not have to waste making fake commercials of him with girls hanging on (which by the way, you are seeing less of, just him by himself or with a bunch of guys), trying to create a false image. Remember Rock Hudson? Yep, parallels with old gooonior in every way.
who cares

Oak Hill, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2012

Judged:

Mary Upton wrote:
Nice site with news , info , photos, and links about Dale Jr. and Nascar.(UPDATED 1-13-12)
http://dalejrlinks.net63.net/DaleJrLinks/page ...
New Danica Patrick pic page. The driver of the JRM #7 and the SHR #10.
http://dalejrlinks.net63.net/danica/picpg1/dp ...
2nd page added 1/10/12
http://kentfxpro.webatu.com/Zone/pg1/Zone.htm
Wow, at least spend your time looking up sites for winners.
who cares

Oak Hill, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2012

Judged:

Mary Upton wrote:
<quoted text>
They are both winners!!!!
Well, goooonior won a few years ago. Now is a has been.
Hilton Head

Kissimmee, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2012

Judged:

Mary Upton wrote:
<quoted text>
They are both winners!!!!
They are both media darlings and they generate money, but it is not because of their on track perfomances. If that makes them winners in your eyes so be it, but most of us here, I believe, are talking about racing and the actual races when we comment on winning and losing. Danica has a chance to do well as she is being mentored by Tony, one of the best in the business. Jr. will continue to do well as long as he doesn't change his last name.

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2012

Judged:

Cole Whitt aint shyt and neither is Joonyer. 2 losers don't make a winner, it only compounds the FACTS.

Since: Jan 12

Hickory, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2012

Judged:

who cares wrote:
<quoted text>
Find my bunch? You mean not like your bunch, in the the pits with the rest of the losers, you know, where gooooonior the gay hangs out. Ah, c'mon, admit it. THere is nothing wrong with being gay, your hero is gay, I think it would be great for racing if he finally came out and told the world he is gay. Just think of the publicity it would garner for nascar. Just think of the money his sponsers would not have to waste making fake commercials of him with girls hanging on (which by the way, you are seeing less of, just him by himself or with a bunch of guys), trying to create a false image. Remember Rock Hudson? Yep, parallels with old gooonior in every way.
Since your from West Virginia, just wondering..........do you keep it in the family????

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2012

Judged:

hatchet wrote:
Cole Whitt aint shyt and neither is Joonyer. 2 losers don't make a winner, it only compounds the FACTS.
You only wish you were a winner at something.I don't think you would know Shi@ if you smelled it....

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2012

Judged:

snow wrote:
<quoted text>You only wish you were a winner at something.I don't think you would know Shi@ if you smelled it....
I know shyt stinks and Joonyer is stinking up the place. Who is the worst driver at Hendrick Motor Sports? You're right Snow...Joonyer. NASCAR is about winning races and nothing else. It doesn't matter how many t-shirts a driver can sell, in the end it's all about winning races and we all know Joonyer aint a race winner, he's a high paid LOSER.
who cares

Oak Hill, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2012

Judged:

snow wrote:
<quoted text>You only wish you were a winner at something.I don't think you would know Shi@ if you smelled it....
"You only wish you where a winner...." That's funny, gooooooonior repeats that looking in the mirror every morning.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2012

Judged:

who cares wrote:
<quoted text>
"You only wish you where a winner...." That's funny, gooooooonior repeats that looking in the mirror every morning.
He counts his money first then he looks...lol lol

“Just quit jr.”

Since: Aug 09

WVU

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2012

Judged:

snow wrote:
<quoted text>He counts his money first then he looks...lol lol
Well one thing is for sure, it doesn't take long for him to count his wins, especially over the last 4 YEARS!!! Now that is funny!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••